Check your account email address ×

Five year old raped by Muslim boys "Obama Adminstration involved in trying to cover it up"

It's almost hard I believe but somebody else on here just showed SR's stupid ass up by being the biggest hypocritical imbecile a thread!!!

Let's all take a moment and congratulate "snowslinger".  Proving to all of us that childish stupidity cannot be owned by just one member all of the time.

What an idiot.

Edited by Zambroski

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I want to ask slinger something. There is video proof that these boys raped the girl. That is a fact. The question is who do you side with?? Do side with the girl and her family or do you side with these fucking animals who raped her? 

Crickets >:(

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Didn't he win a bunch of the annual FSCE awards, like "dumbfuck of the year"?

I was unaware of the awards.  There must be multiple categories.

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Crickets >:(

Normal sound after a question that may crinkle the liberal fabric.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was unaware of the awards.  There must be multiple categories.

Just one.  North American Asshole of the Year Trophy. Photos of the trophy in the below link :bc:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Just one.  North American Asshole of the Year Trophy. Photos of the trophy in the below link :bc:

Don't forget they used to runoff the top three in Canadian and American assholes :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

how many fucking times can you run back to the bullshit depot jtssrx? onw would think you'd have learned by now. that story, like the majority of the other BS, has been debunked.

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

What's been debunked? What personal information do you have that debunks what Lee Stranahan says? Did you listen to the clip?? 

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

damn near everything. don't you do any research on stuff before you post? haven't you been burned enough by rww nonsense?

No that's not good enough. Please post the information you have. 

Did you listen to the clip????? 

Snopes is a proven leftist hack site 

Slinger ended the thread immediately but the usual half wits continued posting.  JT posts more bogus bullshit that is easily debunked but still tries to pawn it off as fact......and that's what makes him a low life mouth breathing buffoon. :bc: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Slinger ended the thread immediately but the usual half wits continued posting.  JT posts more bogus bullshit that is easily debunked but still tries to pawn it off as fact......and that's what makes him a low life mouth breathing buffoon. :bc: 

Lol worst attempt ever at trying to save snot 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Please post your facts that easily debunk the story. 

Just so you know I've read what Snopes is reporting from two months ago it's completely different than when I posted yesterday so please post some recent relevant facts that the debunk what I posted yesterday

Edited by jtssrx

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Just so you know I've read what Snopes is reporting from two months ago it's completely different than when I posted yesterday so please post some recent relevant facts that the debunk what I posted yesterday

Exactly what I thought Slinger and Snowrider are full of shit. The Snopes story is complete a completely different account of what happened. They are debunking her being murdered. She was raped by two boys as one older boy videoed the event. The father of the girl saw the video. This was all outlined in the clip I posted that was recorded yesterday. Snopes hadn't updated thier story in two months. 

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Exactly what I thought Slinger and Snowrider are full of shit. The Snopes story is complete a completely different account of what happened. They are debunking her being murdered. She was raped by two boys as one older boy videoed the event. The father of the girl saw the video. This was all outlined in the clip I posted that was recorded yesterday. Snopes hadn't updated thier story in two months. 

full of shit? paleez, this story has changed quite a bit from the initial "grand conspiracy" of syrian refugees raping this girl at knife point, with their parents laughing, obama and others covering it up etc, etc etc but hey, believe what you want. regarding your question about "who's side i'm on" ? what a dumb fucking question. who the fuck do you think? whoever did what they did to this girl needs dealt with in a harsh manner. but because i don't take the "see, this is what refugees will do to us" bait, i'm siding with these little pieces of shit? gmafb.

Well at least they got evicted. wtf

The Muslim Iraqi and Sudanese migrant families whose male children stripped a white, five-year-old Idaho girl naked, sexually assaulted her, and urinated in her mouth while filming their attack have been evicted from their apartment complex, according to theIdaho Statesman.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/23/report-muslim-migrant-families-evicted-after-children-sexually-assaulted-5-year-old/

The Idaho victim endured a torment similar to an Australian nurse who made the mistake of falling asleep in a car in a Western country where Muslims were permitted to reside.

I was pulled out of the car and thrown to the ground. There were six of them and they all started kicking me. They were speaking Arabic… Three of them raped me on the footpath. They spread-eagled me. A fourth guy sodomized me. He put me in a doggy position and put a knife to my throat.

He started to cut me. He was cutting through the scalene [neck] muscle. I knew I was going to die… I was in incredible pain. I could hardly breathe. I was swallowing blood.

Then I heard shouting in Arabic. One of the guys who had not raped me knocked the knife from the guy’s hand. He said in English, ‘This is f***ed.’ The guy who had the knife, this mongrel, big, bearded, he wrenched my jaw open, pulled my head back, and stuck his hands down my throat. I had no top teeth left. They had been kicked out.

They started urinating in my mouth. They were all laughing. One of my eyes was closed with blood. Then they just took turns kicking me. They spat on me and left.

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

full of shit? paleez, this story has changed quite a bit from the initial "grand conspiracy" of syrian refugees raping this girl at knife point, with their parents laughing, obama and others covering it up etc, etc etc but hey, believe what you want. regarding your question about "who's side i'm on" ? what a dumb fucking question. who the fuck do you think? whoever did what they did to this girl needs dealt with in a harsh manner. but because i don't take the "see, this is what refugees will do to us" bait, i'm siding with these little pieces of shit? gmafb.

Did you listen to the clip I posted yes or no??? 

53 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well at least they got evicted. wtf

The Muslim Iraqi and Sudanese migrant families whose male children stripped a white, five-year-old Idaho girl naked, sexually assaulted her, and urinated in her mouth while filming their attack have been evicted from their apartment complex, according to theIdaho Statesman.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/23/report-muslim-migrant-families-evicted-after-children-sexually-assaulted-5-year-old/

OWNED!!

There's going to be a bigger issue there in the future with all the refugees flowing into that little Idaho town, the politicians and the businesspeople with  the factories around there want cheap labor I think they're working to build another new factory there I guess who they want for cheap labor more refugees 

4 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

There's going to be a bigger issue there in the future with all the refugees flowing into that little Idaho town, the politicians and the businesspeople with  the factories around there want cheap labor I think they're working to build another new factory there I guess who they want for cheap labor more refugees 

well trump does think wages in america are too high :news:

45 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

You do know that the gov helps out with business to pay for refugee labor right?