Check your account email address ×

Hillary speaking on Fox News

11 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

no, only in south east Alaska there are deer

Oh...deer show up in my yard a lot..some time 8 or 10 of them..hardly ever a buck though.

I love watching the fawns though.

Edited by Capt.Storm

25 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You couldn't even handle 3 days a year ago. I have gone camping longer than that, moron. :bc:

3 days a year ago what the fuck, i could walk off in the wilderness and travel a thousand miles on foot with only a gun and bullets you retarded know nothing clueless in the dark weak american faggot. you grew up next to walmart all your life american, you're built to die out here fat boy, i'm better than you, get over it

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

3 days a year ago what the fuck, i could walk off in the wilderness and travel a thousand miles on foot with only a gun and bullets you retarded know nothing clueless in the dark weak american faggot. you grew up next to walmart all your life american, you're built to die out here fat boy, i'm better than you, get over it

You tried leaving home, you didn't make it 3 days. You are no Alaskan, the sled dogs are more valuable than you. I would say it is YOU who are the American FAGGOT! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You tried leaving home, you didn't make it 3 days. You are no Alaskan, the sled dogs are more valuable than you. I would say it is YOU who are the American FAGGOT! 

i only tried leaving home once and was stopped because that apartment place had no more places for rent. it wasn't my fault. i am an Alaskan, i don't need a home, i can live off the land like my people have done for the last 15 thousand years. i am built for it, that is what forged my dna through evolution. you have weak faggot genes in you. you people are a disgrace to humanity.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

i only tried leaving home once and was stopped because that apartment place had no more places for rent. it wasn't my fault. i am an Alaskan, i don't need a home, i can live off the land like my people have done for the last 15 thousand years. i am built for it, that is what forged my dna through evolution. you have weak faggot genes in you. you people are a disgrace to humanity.

Why do you need an apartment? Didn't you just get done bragging yourself up as some sort of survivalist?

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Your first sentence is completely contradicted by the rest of your post. You're n American Idiot.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why do you need an apartment? Didn't you just get done bragging yourself up as some sort of survivalist?

He neds an apartment to "live off the land" :lol: 

58 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Your first sentence is completely contradicted by the rest of your post. You're n American Idiot.

"i only tried leaving home once and was stopped because that apartment place had no more places for rent" - Good thing he only tried leaving home once. He might have hurt himself had he tried to leave a second time with no apartments were for rent.  :wtf: 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

White people dominate the world. Cuz we're awesome...

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

typical retarded american response. i don't need an apartment, but at one point i was going to leave home and there was an apartment that i could afford but it ended up having no vacancy. of course a degenerate wouldn't know anything about seizing the opportunity, so you have no idea 

typical retarded american response. i don't need an apartment, but at one point i was going to leave home and there was an apartment that i could afford but it ended up having no vacancy. of course a degenerate wouldn't know anything about seizing the opportunity, so you have no idea 

I'm not sure exactly why...but I kinda like you kid!  Keep "stickin' it to the man"!  :lol:

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

no, i am not an american or an idiot, you however, are an american. the typical retarded degenerate weak faggot kind with a 80 percent chance of heart attack in the 4 cast

Just now, GreatLandEmpire said:

wow what the fuck, i will admit that's the funniest thing i've seen on the site in a while :lmao:

Your not reading the material from the right clowns then....Some of this is "belly laughing" material.

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He neds an apartment to "live off the land" :lol: 

"i only tried leaving home once and was stopped because that apartment place had no more places for rent" - Good thing he only tried leaving home once. He might have hurt himself had he tried to leave a second time with no apartments were for rent.  :wtf: 

i'll tell you what retarded weak american faggot, i ain't scared of hurt and pain. that's a sharp contrast between me and the rest of you americans. you guys are weak to the core. if i end up getting hurt, then so be it, as long as i am not maimed or ended then all is good for me

4 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

revenge and justice will strike back at you piece of shit criminals 

Everybody loves white people. We bring civilization to the uncivilized world.

3 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

revenge and justice will strike back at you piece of shit criminals 

Hey...and I'm not saying we don't deserve it.  Here's why it won't happen though: nobody is more intelligent, dangerous and destructive as white people when they assemble for a cause...no matter the cause.  It is what is is.

i'll tell you what retarded weak american faggot, i ain't scared of hurt and pain. that's a sharp contrast between me and the rest of you americans. you guys are weak to the core. if i end up getting hurt, then so be it, as long as i am not maimed or ended then all is good for me

Well...there is "hurt and pain" inflicted by yourself...and then the kind inflicted by others.  One is severely more painful than the other.  And if you aren't scared of that pain, you've never experienced it.  Don't confuse "life pain" with the evils of men pain.  Horrifyingly different.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey...and I'm not saying we don't deserve it.  Here's why it won't happen though: nobody is more intelligent, dangerous and destructive as white people when they assemble for a cause...no matter the cause.  It is what is is.

Well...there is "hurt and pain" inflicted by yourself...and then the kind inflicted by others.  One is severely more painful than the other.  And if you aren't scared of that pain, you've never experienced it.  Don't confuse "life pain" with the evils of men pain.  Horrifyingly different.

you are wrong, you country is filled with the most horrible degenerates on the planet. you weak american faggots can't have an army survive out here. you would perish with or without the help of bullets flying your way. the weakness is not in your tanks planes or technology, it is in the mind of the degenerate that controls all that. that will always be the achilles heel for you.

you are right, i am never in a position to be defeated to an evil man like you say. i am too cunning of a creature to let that happen to me

6 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

you are wrong, you country is filled with the most horrible degenerates on the planet. you weak american faggots can't have an army survive out here. you would perish with or without the help of bullets flying your way. the weakness is not in your tanks planes or technology, it is in the mind of the degenerate that controls all that. that will always be the achilles heel for you.

you are right, i am never in a position to be defeated to an evil man like you say. i am too cunning of a creature to let that happen to me

Back shooting drunken scum.