Anyone we know?

ICEMAN!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So You telling me you can't honestly see Harper wearing his own suit ??... probably not 

His vision is blurred...Hes got the dopes jizz all over his face....

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

As did Harper...

See how this works?

Prob not 

7EFC115B-433C-463C-B31C-A0624FFAAF6E.jpeg

97513BE0-0BAA-451B-AFD5-99512E463E96.jpeg

76A9B994-37E6-4EE3-BA29-0389650A982C.jpeg

I see Harper and JT wearing ceremonial head dresses and face paint put on them by First Nations people.  Sanctioned for by FN's for symbolic purposes.  In your other pics, I see Harper along side other ethnic people wearing traditional religous clothing out of respect to the people he is standing along side of.  Everyone wears them.  

I do not see Harper parading around by himself in flamboyant Indian clothing that even the locals don't wear.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sledderj said:

I see Harper and JT wearing ceremonial head dresses and face paint put on them by First Nations people.  Sanctioned for by FN's for symbolic purposes.  In your other pics, I see Harper along side other ethnic people wearing traditional religous clothing out of respect to the people he is standing along side of.  Everyone wears them.  

I do not see Harper parading around by himself in flamboyant Indian clothing that even the locals don't wear.  

I see two leaders doing similar things under similar circumstances and the right wing snowflakes hyperventilating about one of them.

32 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

The lock mechanism is what took a shit on ours.

Ya you gota get the aluminum one thats sealed...its a few more bucks but its worth it. When i had the cheap steel one it use to seize solid in the holes in the hitch...had to bash the hell out of it even with some lube. :lol:

Edit: stainless.

Screenshot_20180223-102145.png

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I see two leaders doing similar things under similar circumstances and the right wing snowflakes hyperventilating about one of them.

I am rolling around on the floor laughing my ass off at the production JT orchestrated this week.  A new outlandish costume every day, inviting a radical convicted assassin to his sanctioned state activities, and forgetting that Canada is 150 years old.  Dancing around on stage like the court jester.  

Add in the gong show he created at the APEC conference in Nov, the poor reception he received on his China trip and him stumbling around drunk or stoned on stage in Cali last week and I'm starting to feel sorry for the people who voted for him.  :lol:  

We are BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Is he getting shunned that bad over there? :dunno: 

Yup... normally the Indian PM would greet foreign leaders at the airport. He sent the Junior Agriculture Minister to the airport. They arrived Saturday and finally Trudope is meeting with the Indian PM today. Not because the Indian PM wants to but it sort of obligated to.

Trudope has appeared in photos in Canada and parades for Sikh separatists / terrorists which want to tear apart India and the government there.

There have been reports that Trudope wasn't invited to India... he just said I'm coming.

6 minutes ago, smokin george said:

There's another 150 delegates that went over there as well on the taxpayers dime. Why are his wife and kids there as well. Fkrs could've driven to Brampton instead of India and saved a shitload of money

Arn't those kids supposed to be in school, where is the truant officer :dunno: 

• Haha 1