Check your account email address ×

The concealed carry dream world

• Platinum Contributing Member

Stupid example because it doesn't show what happens when the shooter tries to advance to the next class and is shot coming out the door. 

Jesus you've become a fucking pussy.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You see this how oh great Swammi?

Armong teachers will never work and if required teacher will leave.

So you think they make better human shields for the children of this country eh? 

skidmark fantasizes about this shit.... he's sitting in a café across from a school. he hears some gun shots, throws down his whiskey latte, and heads to where the sounds are coming from. after tripping over the curb, he gets there and sees a beautiful, scantily clad, blond teacher being held at gunpoint. he pulls out his pistol, runs, and during his barrel roll to get behind a tree, he fires his weapon, nailing the assailant right between the eyes. panties, parades, and white house visits to meet trump ensue.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

skidmark fantasizes about this shit.... he's sitting in a café across from a school. he hears some gun shots, throws down his whiskey latte, and heads to where the sounds are coming from. after tripping over the curb, he gets there and sees a beautiful, scantily clad, blond teacher being held at gunpoint. he pulls out his pistol, runs, and during his barrel roll to get behind a tree, he fires his weapon, nailing the assailant right between the eyes. panties, parades, and white house visits to meet trump ensue.....

😂 

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Stupid example because it doesn't show what happens when the shooter tries to advance to the next class and is shot coming out the door. 

Jesus you've become a fucking pussy.  :lol:  

“Become”. I guess he wasn’t a flaming cunt before I became a member then cuz, I don’t remember the crossover.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Of course it will work, and teachers should be opt in, not required.

Neal

I was watching some shit last night about the guns being locked in small safes in certain areas with access for the designated teachers.  I like the idea.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“Become”. I guess he wasn’t a flaming cunt before I became a member then cuz, I don’t remember the crossover.

I was watching some shit last night about the guns being locked in small safes in certain areas with access for the designated teachers.  I like the idea.

I've got no problem with a thumbprint safe for the guns.

Neal

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

We as a society are completely missing the boat when it comes to school shootings. By the time the lead starts flying we have missed years of opportunities to help the isolated kids at the heart of these shootings.

The problem is that we violate many more rights to sniff out all these cases, compared to banning all guns and losing the 2nd.

Neal

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The problem is that we violate many more rights to sniff out all these cases, compared to banning all guns and losing the 2nd.

Neal

At the Columbine shooting years ago if you remember the two shooters had made improvised explosives that they ended up not using. The Oklahoma bombing comes to mind as well. The big problem for me is the gun law changes might make you feel better but the troubled kids will still go without help and Mass killings will continue just with some other weapon.

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I've got no problem with a thumbprint safe for the guns.

Neal

Yeah, it seemed they had a good bead on it.  I'm not a real big fan of having teachers walk around Clint Eastwood style among 1000 kids in the halls.  This safe thing was good idea.

What you guys will see over the next 20years is a total ban of auto and possibly semi auto military style weapons. The generation coming up is bullshit and will make these changes to their states and then the fed. Unless congress and states act now.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What you guys will see over the next 20years is a total ban of auto and possibly semi auto military style weapons. The generation coming up is bullshit and will make these changes to their states and then the fed. Unless congress and states act now.

History as a guide, we can all take your word to the bank!  But, just the one that stopped the NRA support in Omaha.  Hooray!!!

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Started 40 years ago or even earlier?

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your generation will be long dead so it will be a total win. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

CCW holders are typically worthless as fuck in any serous situation .  but it makes them feel better to be the big bad man carrying a gun.  

True. It also adds confusion to LEOs. Who’s the threat, who’s billy big dick carrying and trying to save the day. 

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Your generation will be long dead so it will be a total win. 

Enjoy the trillions Trump put on the Uncle Sam credit card too

and remember you voted for a older chickenhawk that got 5 deferments for bone spurs to stay out of the Vietnam draft.

Edited by Mainecat

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

CCW holders are typically worthless as fuck in any serous situation .  but it makes them feel better to be the big bad man carrying a gun.  

Indeed, any sentinel program needs massive training to combat that LEO and sentinel identification.  Again, South Dakota did a good job of that for their sentinel program.

Neal