Check your account email address ×

WHAT THE FUCK

SSFB

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Lots of snow in Pointe a la Croix.  I'm right across the bridge. We've got tons!

You're at a truckstop in some god forsaken shithole with trucker spunk all over yourself.......fucking twinko faggot 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Why wouldnt i admit it....i phoned alot of places...none did this. :bc:

I honestly thought you'd be a complete bitch like Arctic and Ben. They yipped away all day pretending they knew shit and then shut the fuck up as soon as they were proven wrong.  

So I'll admit I'm wrong.  You aren't a complete bitch like most of the Trumpsters on here.  Hats off to you sir.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I honestly thought you'd be a complete bitch like Arctic and Ben. They yipped away all day pretending they knew shit and then shut the fuck up as soon as they were proven wrong.  

So I'll admit I'm wrong.  You aren't a complete bitch like most of the Trumpsters on here.  Hats off to you sir.

:bc:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

You're at a truckstop in some god forsaken shithole with trucker spunk all over yourself.......fucking twinko faggot 

OMG!! DRAGGY!!! You're REALLY getting the " OWNAGE CUM "  spewed on ya'  face tonight!!! LMMFAO!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So there are a couple of places that offer it.  We asked a simple question, where did you rent from cause its good info.  You can't answer a simple question cause you're such a paranoid tool.  Maybe someone might call and ask about the kayak riding homo.:lol:

• Haha 1