Check your account email address ×

WHAT THE FUCK

SSFB

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So is that where you rented?  Not driving to KL to pick up a sled I intend riding elsewhere.  Not the norm.  So you didn't lie but you're still a beta.:lol:

Poor you. Still can’t use google. 

32 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its a damage deposit. I just called there.

Screenshot_20180221-123802.png

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Give them a call. You total it...youbought it.

So you called the place that said $2,500.00 deductible on fire, theft and collision and they told you the word deductible means deposit? 

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well i have to eat crow.... @revkevsdi i right. The guy just called back. You have an option....you buy the sled at its perceived value or you can pay the 2500 and walk away.

That ad would have been deceiving if that were not the case.

They have about 4 months of sledding there, so they can likely afford higher insurance premiums.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That add would have been deceiving if that were not the case.

They have about 4 months of sledding there, so they can likely afford higher insurance premiums.

Regardless...rev was right.....he said the premiums are really high....they prefer if the person buys the sled....

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well i have to eat crow.... @revkevsdi is right. The guy just called back. You have an option....you buy the sled at its perceived value or you can pay the 2500 and walk away.

Holy shit Dave. I’m impressed that you admitted this. If you are interested I can link you to the others. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That add would have been deceiving if that were not the case.

He said they didnt get hit by the melt at all....they have all 1200s now....the ad is old

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit Dave. I’m impressed that you admitted this. If you are interested I can link you to the others. 

Why wouldnt i admit it....i phoned alot of places...none did this. :bc:

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Regardless...rev was right.....he said the premiums are really high....they prefer if the person buys the sled....

Yes I acknowledged that.  I can imagine the premiums must be very high and prohibitive further south.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes I acknowledged that.  I can imagine the premiums must be very high and prohibitive further south.

The 6hr round trip drive to get the sled was out of the question anyways at the time...funny thing was we ended up riding around there after i returned the rental and your area got all the rain. :lol:

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: poor dumbass retard revkevstd ..... :owned: again 

You use owned as accurately as that dumbass Momo does. 

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

@ckf is hitching his wagon to the dumbest motherfucker on the whole site.......this is not going to end well :lol: 

I’d think the dumbest mofo would be the one that sunk a sled while drinking. 

Did that end well you dumbass?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You should be medicated. You know fuck all!

A ranting retard!

Pay attention to me!

I have forgotten more about anything you wanna talk about than you can muster.....you are functionally retarded and a scourge on this site. You are not entertaining , you arent funny.....you offer nothing. Just a fucking retard like momo

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have forgotten more about anything you wanna talk about than you can muster.....you are functionally retarded and a scourge on this site. You are not entertaining , you arent funny.....you offer nothing. Just a fucking retard like momo

You might be back in @polaris550 good list! 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Sure thing captain crash! Rage on retard!!

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Where in Quebec?

riding Sunday from jackman to riviere du loup.  after that is a bit up in the air.  originally it was to point a la croix on Monday and then into the county via new brunswick Tuesday but I may loop from RDL monday and back there then go into the county through estcourt on Tuesday.  Have to see how James does,  pushing 300 miles Sunday but 150 of it is a railbed that can be ridden at 70

• Like 1