Check your account email address ×

WHAT THE FUCK

SSFB

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm saying you're full of it.  

You rented a sled in Revy?  Sounds like you don't know the difference between a damage deposite and insurance.

No. I was checking out the revy site to see if insurance was different there.  I also checked out a few other Ontario sites. It  depends on the place you rent from. Some have 2,500.00 deductible. Some you can pay $35.00 per day and drop it to $1,000.00 deductible. Others you agree to pay for all damages. 

You’d have to be a stupid fucker to do that.  Dave and Zambo fit the bill perfectly.  

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

A non alcoholic that drives within his limits and hasn' been fried by electricity? :thumb:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You gonna keep following me around the forum making retarded comments like a little lapdog nipping at my heels you retard cocksucker? I don't even remember what triggered you so bad but It must have been good? Fuck faggot

I’m sure when you ride, getting drunk on coors lite and sinking a sled in a puddle is considered a good day. 

You can’t even read, let alone ride. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m sure when you ride, getting drunk on coors lite and sinking a sled in a puddle is considered a good day. 

beta cuck thinks he had insurance on a rental that covered damage :lol: fucking granola eating moron. Rides like a girl .....lives life like a second class cuck 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

beta cuck thinks he had insurance on a rental that covered damage :lol: fucking granola eating moron. Rides like a girl .....lives life like a second class cuck 

If you sober up enough to do a google search. Search Ontario snowmobile rentals. See if you can figure it out. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

If you sober up enough to do a google search. Search Ontario snowmobile rentals. See if you can figure it out. 

You are a liar......a pretty poor one at that. Much like momo

When we were renting canoes, kayaks and snowmobiles in NH we couldn't offer insurance because we weren't registered with the state to sell insurance. We could however sell an optional wavier. We never offered it for snowmobiles, but did for the canoes and kayaks. It was an extra $10 and the customer was responsible for the first $100 worth of damage.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are a liar......a pretty poor one at that. Much like momo

No one lies like Momo. That’s going too far. 

I don’t lie to you dumbasses. Why would I lie to impress a bunch of morons?

i rented a sled, put over 500miles in 3 days. The fire, theft and collision deductible was $2,500.00. There are other places in Ontario that you can get it down to $1,000.00.  

It’s no surprise that the Trumpsters are too stupid to research and find something out for themselves. 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

What in the fuck kind of beta cuck faggot has never done $500 damage to a fucking sled in their life????

Good god .....you'd have to ride like a complete fucking pussy to have never left a trail and folded up a front end or something like that. Fucking pussy probably tools around at 22mph giving hand signs to all he passes and pulls off his helmet at trail stops with his chest puffed out like he just won the race :lol: 

:lol: Glad to see you back, Ben!!!

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

A non alcoholic that drives within his limits and hasn' been fried by electricity? :thumb:

Oooof! :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: now this ain’t bad material!

Cucky-Rev with that slap back!!

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And fire returned! :lmao:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

When we were renting canoes, kayaks and snowmobiles in NH we couldn't offer insurance because we weren't registered with the state to sell insurance. We could however sell an optional wavier. We never offered it for snowmobiles, but did for the canoes and kayaks. It was an extra $10 and the customer was responsible for the first $100 worth of damage.  

Do car insurance companies have to get that license in NH?  

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: Glad to see you back, Ben!!!

Oooof! :lmao: 

:lol: now this ain’t bad material!

Cucky-Rev with that slap back!!

And fire returned! :lmao:

Northern MN is prime right now. I'm gonna do 2 more trips if it holds into mid march. The St Louis was an absolute super highway. It was awesome 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Do car insurance companies have to get that license in NH?  

No idea. All I know is we had to call it an optional wavier and not insurance on the rental contract. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Northern MN is prime right now. I'm gonna do 2 more trips if it holds into mid march. The St Louis was an absolute super highway. It was awesome 

Yep...finally here!  Looks like more on the way too.  Hearing sleds already this morning.  I’m heading out around lunch!

WOOO HOOO!!! :bc:  

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No. I was checking out the revy site to see if insurance was different there.  I also checked out a few other Ontario sites. It  depends on the place you rent from. Some have 2,500.00 deductible. Some you can pay $35.00 per day and drop it to $1,000.00 deductible. Others you agree to pay for all damages. 

You’d have to be a stupid fucker to do that.  Dave and Zambo fit the bill perfectly.  

Its a simple question.  Who did you rent from?  

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its a simple question.  Who did you rent from?  

Yes it is. But if I had answered that then you and the rest of the Trumpsters would have known I was right immediately. 

Look at all the fun you had pretending you knew what you were talking about, calling me a liar etc. 

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The other part that is really funny is he is renting a 1200 and does not realize he's responsible for the entire replacement value if it gets totaled, not just the deductible.

Very beta.

yup thats typical of most contracts,  they put a $1-2k hold on your card then pursue you for the rest.  

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I was on trails. I think you spend a lot of time in the mountains. Riding is a little trickier where you are. 

In 40 years I’ve never done $500.00 damage at any one time  

Also this was a rental in Canada. 

I was going to rent my son a sled for our trip next week,  rental cost was $1200 plus tax there was no insurance on it and the last time my son rode he took out a bumper and hood that a rental place would have charged me $500 to fix and spent $100 like i did.  Because of that i bought a sled for him will ride it and sell it for a cost of about $800 including insuring it and registering it and I can go across the border and not have to stay in maine.  

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes it is. But if I had answered that then you and the rest of the Trumpsters would have known I was right immediately. 

Look at all the fun you had pretending you knew what you were talking about, calling me a liar etc. 

Its a chance to redeem yourself.  Good if you can.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Companies in Ontario who rent out sleds have said they dont offer it cause its not available.

That doesn't mean they couldn't self insure by offering a wavier agreement. That's probably what Northern Outdoors in ME is doing. 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Companies in Ontario who rent out sleds have said they dont offer it cause its not available.

Are you saying you haven’t been able to find the rental places in Ontario that offer insurance?  

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

That doesn't mean they couldn't self insure by offering a wavier agreement. That's probably what Northern Outdoors in ME is doing. 

yup i would guess thats self insured.  Most of these guys running rental fleets can patch the sled back together on the cheap and keep renting it and lets face the fact the average 600 or 900 ace renters not sending it like larry enticer it's typically a minor bump or rollover where the $500 covers it.  When i put maryann on her roof at a fairly decent clip it only cost me under 400 in parts as doo makes everything so modular.  Most expensive pieces were the side panel which i could not find a red one used and the glovebox exension which were $220 between them  

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

I guess they can do what they want but the rentals aren't likely an income generator for them.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you saying you haven’t been able to find the rental places in Ontario that offer insurance?  

Ive pretty much contacted every sled rental place in Ontario when i was looking to rent...post up the name where you rented. I will call them. 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ive pretty much contacted every sled rental place in Ontario when i was looking to rent...post up the name where you rented. I will call them. 

he wont....because he is wrong and acts like momo when he is caught in a lie. Or else he is just too dumb to understand when he is wrong. Either way he is a complete retard