Check your account email address ×

Doggie picture thread

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I kick my self all the time for selling mine I had a mint cond Colman edition . 

when I was young it was the Ford Bronco and the Chevy Blazer... I wasn't able to afford one back then. I had a few friends that went to the rodeos pulling their horse trailers with them. I also wanted the Ford Ranchero and the Chevy El Camino... something else I couldn't afford. I had to settle for a close to basic pickup.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

when I was young it was the Ford Bronco and the Chevy Blazer... I wasn't able to afford one back then. I had a few friends that went to the rodeos pulling their horse trailers with them. I also wanted the Ford Ranchero and the Chevy El Camino... something else I couldn't afford. I had to settle for a close to basic pickup.

lol for some reason my wife still wants a pimped out ranchero . one of theses time when I am in LA I will head out and fined her one a Mexican has already dropped 50k + in

On 11/11/2016 at 5:37 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Well started taking our dogs to doggie daycare the past two weeks.  Wish we did this for the last two, but did not know about them.  Best thing we could have done for them.

Here are a couple of pics of them.

Remington the Husky in the background.

remi.jpg

Amber the redhead.  

amber.jpg 

On 11/11/2016 at 9:59 PM, Ez ryder said:

Nice . 2 of my dogs love daycare . we bring them 1 day a week just to burn some energy.

I use daycare loosely the wife brings them to the http://www.woofington.com/daycare/ a pet spa / daycare /hotel

I don't care I just chuckle just a few more bucks . but yeah dogs can get a room with a 42in tv nice oriental rug nice couch high end meals . we just get them the day care deal or daycare/ spa if cuts are needed . but we have left them all in the presidential room for the weekend .  

deff nice when they come home from day care eat and crash all night .

Both of my dogs go on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They can go from 8:30-5:30.  They come home and pretty much crash for the rest of the night and sleep til the next morning. Then Wednesdays and Fridays are rest and recovery days. 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Both of my dogs go on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They can go from 8:30-5:30.  They come home and pretty much crash for the rest of the night and sleep til the next morning. Then Wednesdays and Fridays are rest and recovery days. 

That's what we do as well Tuesday/Thursday however from 7:00-4:30.  Not cheap but no way do they get that exercise from a walk.

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's what we do as well Tuesday/Thursday however from 7:00-4:30.  Not cheap but no way do they get that exercise from a walk.

They charge us $18/day per dog. Not expensive at all IMO 

Oh hell no. :lmao:  They don't get any rest what so ever at the Ranch   That's why they crash on the way home.   Most of the time my Boxer doesn't even.make it out of the parking lot before he's crashed out :lol:

IMG_20161117_173303375.jpg

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They charge us $18/day per dog. Not expensive at all IMO 

Oh hell no. :lmao:  They don't get any rest what so ever at the Ranch   That's why they crash on the way home.   Most of the time my Boxer doesn't even.make it out of the parking lot before he's crashed out :lol:

IMG_20161117_173303375.jpg

We pay 75 a day for two.  Not cheap, but well worth it.  The nice thing is how they get really excited knowing where they are going.  That part is priceless.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We pay 75 a day for two.  Not cheap, but well worth it.  The nice thing is how they get really excited knowing where they are going.  That part is priceless.

My Boxer goes nuts when we are getting close.  Tried uploading a video, but it was taking forever 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Dex must have a ton of energy with that mix?

Yes, he does long distance Frisbee daily. Mandatory before going on the boat or a long truck ride.

Pretty good for a 1 year old though, when he goes down he will chill for a 4 hour fishing session.

8 minutes ago, lastzrt said:

Yes, he does long distance Frisbee daily. Mandatory before going on the boat or a long truck ride.

Pretty good for a 1 year old though, when he goes down he will chill for a 4 hour fishing session.

We had an Australian Shepard, she had a ton of energy. She would case the tennis ball all day long if she could. Here she is just before we had to put her down. Izzy was just a small pup at the time and loved to lay on her.

423280_284492548289657_1932523699_n.jpg

We had a Golden Retriever for just under 15 years. Heck of a time trying to burn off the energy. The only real solution would be when my wife would go for a ride on the horse. She may do 4 or 5 miles and the dog would follow along. He would like dogs do stop to smell something then look up realizing he had fallen behind and run flat out to catch up and repeat. He also never really followed the same straight line the horse did either.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

My Aussi is a smart lazy fuck like me.:lmao:

image.jpg

It really is quite amazing how smart some dogs can get.  Lazy, stubborn, whatnot and all.  Our late doodle Crystal would tell us what exit we needed to get off when heading up to the cottage, quite amazing really.

crystal.jpg

This one is even smarter and he is only 9 months.

remi2.jpg

• Like 2

He is thawing out from the trip up north. I wish I had a pick of him after he went snow shoeing with my boys at midnight. He was covered with snow and ice. Da wife and daughter are doing a fine job taking down the tree. I should probably getup and get my own beer. :lmao:

image.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

had to say goodbye to our old choc. lab today, 14 years old and developed a severe respitory problem and would have long  peroids of not being able to breathe RIP Lulu

DCP_1211.JPG

Sorry to hear that :sad:

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

had to say goodbye to our old choc. lab today, 14 years old and developed a severe respitory problem and would have long  peroids of not being able to breathe RIP Lulu

DCP_1211.JPG

Very sorry for your loss, they truly are part of the family.

Ours had the same issue a few years ago, esophageal paralysis.

It's a helpless feeling not being able to help them.

RIP Lulu....