Check your account email address ×

Doggie picture thread

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a cat person but long story short i just got this Male cat who was born wild hes kinda crazy but super good with other animals. He got named Brock Lesnar because he was way bigger than the other 4 kittens. My friend is watching him for me for a month until i move surprisingly his male cat has really taken him on and taught him how to fight. I attached a video not sure if it works.

And here is my friends dog who im watching while hes in the dells. Winston. A husky Rott mix freaking dog is nuts. Husky built rotty color pulls me down the street. :thumb:

IMG_1522.3gp  VIDEO

20161008_163316.jpg

20161008_163315.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

Edited by Wildcat
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Awesome is he a bull terrier? cats like Fuck no:thumb:

Yes WC,  English Bull Terrier,  Nytro is his name..him and the cat actually get along and play fight daily,..it usually starts with the stare down..lol

DSC_0174.JPG

DSC_0151.JPG

• Like 2

On 11/10/2016 at 5:33 AM, Rigid1 said:

Yes WC,  English Bull Terrier,  Nytro is his name..him and the cat actually get along and play fight daily,..it usually starts with the stare down..lol

DSC_0174.JPG

DSC_0151.JPG

Lol. Our rottie x and cat are also best friends who beat the shit out of each other .

20160101_124050.jpg

2015-07-11 15.55.43.jpg

2016-06-25 19.50.10.jpg

• Like 4

Well Nytro has a small issue with his tail,..the fact that's it's there,..His breed is known to have an OCD with spinning,..some have it worse than others..he has it bad and got a hold of his tail pretty good,..Fucking blood all over my house,..splattered on the walls, fridge, stove, everywhere..So vet trip today,..got him some anxiety meds and antibiotics. Bummed out for him, but his new nickname is radar for a little while..

DSC_0202.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well Nytro has a small issue with his tail,..the fact that's it's there,..His breed is known to have an OCD with spinning,..some have it worse than others..he has it bad and got a hold of his tail pretty good,..Fucking blood all over my house,..splattered on the walls, fridge, stove, everywhere..So vet trip today,..got him some anxiety meds and antibiotics. Bummed out for him, but his new nickname is radar for a little while..

DSC_0202.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

Holy shit. Hope he gets over that. That's pretty gross. Ours had a cyst explode once. That's fuckin gross,and when you squeezed it to get shit out of it,it was like cottage cheese. 

13 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Ivan. Funny, doesn't care to stick his head out the window. Sits just like that everywhere we go. 

image.png

Ours used to like the front seat,but since she's older now,she prefers laying down in the back. Even had to build a ramp for her lol. 

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Holy shit. Hope he gets over that. That's pretty gross. Ours had a cyst explode once. That's fuckin gross,and when you squeezed it to get shit out of it,it was like cottage cheese. 

Yea,..he just bit it and ripped a hunk off,..it's happened before,..but not this bad,..hoping the anti anxiety meds help with the spinning and OCD with the tail,..thanks bro..you da man!!:bc:

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yea,..he just bit it and ripped a hunk off,..it's happened before,..but not this bad,..hoping the anti anxiety meds help with the spinning and OCD with the tail,..thanks bro..you da man!!:bc:

Awesome to hear you are looking after him:friends:. Too many people think dogs are just animals that should fend for themselves outside.  We've paid over 4k in surgeries and hospital stays for ours. Wouldn't have it any other way :good:

Let me know that ocd med works out. We may need to put ours on something for paw licking. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

DSC_0202.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

Wtf, I hated putting cones on our dogs.  But once they see there own blood they gotta be stopped.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

DSC_0202.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

I head that too. They almost get overly excited and have fits. Kinda like certain breeds all have their own quirks. Male and Females act diff too. Female purebred rotties are great and almost like a golden retriever but smarter. Had a big male for 12 years and he was a handful. 140lbs of beef

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 7:56 PM, xcr700 said:

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 9:11 PM, Wildcat said:

I head that too. They almost get overly excited and have fits. Kinda like certain breeds all have their own quirks. Male and Females act diff too. Female purebred rotties are great and almost like a golden retriever but smarter. Had a big male for 12 years and he was a handful. 140lbs of beef

just a fyi the blow up little inner tube style no bite collars work as well as the cone of shame with out all the bouncing off the door jambs and they have a lot more ez time in them.

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

just a fyi the blow up little inner tube style no bite collars work as well as the cone of shame with out all the bouncing off the door jambs and they have a lot more ez time in them.

That's food to know. Our dog tears off the cone in seconds lol. 

On 10/15/2016 at 0:00 AM, Ez ryder said:

I spent all weekend looking for one, couldnt find one anywhere local..going to hit up amazon..thanks for the tip ezra..:bc:

On 10/13/2016 at 7:43 PM, Shifty said:

Ivan. Funny, doesn't care to stick his head out the window. Sits just like that everywhere we go. 

image.png

Yup bird dog. My friends German short hair is nuts and the same way right up on my center console full view lol. My parents golden ret "jocko" will be like standing with his head past my face and block my entire side view hes nuts and spoiled as shit. They seem to all be alert mode.

• Like 1

Ugghhh,..I can't get this dog to leave his tail alone,..bit part of it off,..I have a neck doughnut on him and he is on anxiety meds..I'm so bummed out..

DSC_0239.JPG

DSC_0235.JPG

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ugghhh,..I can't get this dog to leave his tail alone,..bit part of it off,..I have a neck doughnut on him and he is on anxiety meds..I'm so bummed out..

DSC_0239.JPG

DSC_0235.JPG

That sucks :sad: