Check your account email address ×

Doggie picture thread

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ckf said:

Already have three more waiting in the wings for when that one gets ripped apart :bc:

My dogs don't play with shit.  They don't fetch either.  The big guy loves squesky toys but takes him 2 seconds to destroy them then he want nothing to do with them.  The big oaf! 

We've got a damn huge basket full of non-squeakers now.  Not sure why we are keeping them?  :wall:

That's funny. Ours destroys squeaky toys too,but for some reason she never destroyed her very first squeaky toy we got for her when we got her at 9 months old. It's like brand new . I bought it for her when I was at the checkout when I got her lol. 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

That's funny. Ours destroys squeaky toys too,but for some reason she never destroyed her very first squeaky toy we got for her when we got her at 9 months old. It's like brand new . I bought it for her when I was at the checkout when I got her lol. 

Whatcha been up to man?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My dogs don't play with shit.  They don't fetch either.  The big guy loves squesky toys but takes him 2 seconds to destroy them then he want nothing to do with them.  The big oaf! 

We've got a damn huge basket full of non-squeakers now.  Not sure why we are keeping them?  :wall:

Mine will chase a tennis ball all day long if there is someone willing to chuck it.

Izzy used to destroy a Kong Wubbo in less than an hour. The last one we gave her has lasted several weeks. Only thing missing is the smaller ball on top.

http://petus.imageg.net/PETNA_36/pimg/pPETNA-5124363_main_t300x300.jpg

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mine will chase a tennis ball all day long if there is someone willing to chuck it.

Izzy used to destroy a Kong Wubbo in less than an hour. The last one we gave her has lasted several weeks. Only thing missing is the smaller ball on top.

http://petus.imageg.net/PETNA_36/pimg/pPETNA-5124363_main_t300x300.jpg

Oh yeah.....well my dogs will get loose and run off in the neighborhood at the speed of light forcing you to run after them for hours through people's back yards as you gather information on their last sighting. Can Izzy do that?

:lmao:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yeah.....well my dogs will get loose and run off in the neighborhood at the speed of light forcing you to run after them for hours through people's back yards as you gather information on their last sighting. Can Izzy do that?

Nope, you win that one.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Never had a concern with my previous dogs, but these new pups might not want to come home.  FREEDOM.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Never had a concern with my previous dogs, but these new pups might not want to come home.  FREEDOM.

Aren't they retreivers?  I can't remember.  They are usually pretty good for hanging around.  Mine just suck.  Fucking heathens!

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Aren't they retreivers?  I can't remember.  They are usually pretty good for hanging around.  Mine just suck.  Fucking heathens!

Yes the previous ones were they would run in the neighborhood and come back when they felt like it, esp at the cottage.  The new pups are retriever and Husky, mind you the ret is only 3 months.  What is funny is the last few times up at the cottage we were met with a husky female neighbor who was waiting for our male.  She did not care about the retriever and wanted to play with the male.  Females.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...