Check your account email address ×

Serious question on gun control

ckf

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m sorry I speak English... What were you trying to say here?

Just pointing out that being in a pack doesn’t make you an alpha. 

Spending your day trying to convince people on the internet that you’re alpha proves you aren’t. 

I’d hazard a guess that you and Zambo aren’t even the Alpha’s in your own house. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I don't think this one is a conspiracy.   That kid WAS in the school doing something on student journalism but is from California or some other place.  At least that is what they are saying now.  I believe he graduated HS in 2015.  His father is a former FBI agent.   Even CNN is reporting this.

Incorrect, he is 17, is a student of the Florida school, was on vacation in LA for the summer in 2017, it is well documented.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Incorrect, he is 17, is a student of the Florida school, was on vacation in LA for the summer in 2017, it is well documented.

Neal

How gullible are you?  :lol:

Neal

Like I said probably fake but his interview where he couldn't remember his lines was priceless.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Like I said probably fake but his interview where he couldn't remember his lines was priceless.  

Of course, he having rehearsed lines is not a sign that he isn't authentic.

Having worked in news I can attest that most man on the street interviews are rehearsed/questions previously discussed.

Neal

Of course, he having rehearsed lines is not a sign that he isn't authentic.

Having worked in news I can attest that most man on the street interviews are rehearsed/questions previously discussed.

Neal

Sorry but that was a little bit more than just rehearsed.   That kid had lines he simply couldn't remember.   That is fake news.  

Fine, again doesn't indicate he is not authentic.

All the evidence points to this being his position.

Neal

Yeah it somewhat does indicate his reaction is not authentic...even if he was a student in the school.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Yeah it somewhat does indicate his reaction is not authentic...even if he was a student in the school.   

No it doesn't it indicates he wishes to have a clear and understandable message, again as other evidence surrounding his position on the topic goes.

Neal

• Thanks 1

No it doesn't it indicates he wishes to have a clear and understandable message, again as other evidence surrounding his position on the topic goes.

Neal

Then why not just make a statement reading from a sheet of paper.   The kid and whomever was encouraging him were trying to make it look authentic (by that I mean off the cuff).    

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Then why not just make a statement reading from a sheet of paper.   The kid and whomever was encouraging him were trying to make it look authentic (by that I mean off the cuff).    

So are you off the “crisis actor” bandwagon and onto “rehearsed to make a point he believes in”?

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because that's not how MOS interviews are generally done.

And again, that is common practice in MOS interviews.

Neal

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So are you off the “crisis actor” bandwagon and onto “rehearsed to make a point he believes in”?

Was never on the "crisis actor" bandwagon.   What I had heard was he was there just not a regular student.   Quite different from crisis actor and even what I heard I was doubtful.

You deny he tried to rehearse to get his point across?   He very well may have believed in what he was saying but if you are going to rehearse it remember the lines or just read a statement.   Nothing wrong with that.  

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Was never on the "crisis actor" bandwagon.   What I had heard was he was there just not a regular student.   Quite different from crisis actor and even what I heard I was doubtful.

You deny he tried to rehearse to get his point across?   He very well may have believed in what he was saying but if you are going to rehearse it remember the lines or just read a statement.   Nothing wrong with that.  

You know that almost all news has become infotainment right?  If you were going to be interviewed about trail access would you have some answers rehearsed?  

Some people get nervous when a camera is in their face. Combine it with the thoughts of your schoolmates getting shot and this is totally understandable. 

Trying accuse teens mourning the death of their classmates as being crisis actors is low even for Republicans.   Actually I take that back.  Doing nothing after sandy hook was the low. It’s all fair game from that point on 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know that almost all news has become infotainment right?  If you were going to be interviewed about trail access would you have some answers rehearsed?  

Some people get nervous when a camera is in their face. Combine it with the thoughts of your schoolmates getting shot and this is totally understandable. 

Trying accuse teens mourning the death of their classmates as being crisis actors is low even for Republicans.   Actually I take that back.  Doing nothing after sandy hook was the low. It’s all fair game from that point on 

Yep, never let a tragedy go to waste when it comes to pushing a political agenda.  Sad using kids after an event like this for that purpose.  Just let them speak their mind don't make them rehearse some statement and make a fool out of themselves when they can't remember it.   From the heart would work better anyway.   

The mere word "infotainment" suggests fiction could be a part of it.  Its stupid.   

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep, never let a tragedy go to waste when it comes to pushing a political agenda.  Sad using kids after an event like this for that purpose.  Just let them speak their mind don't make them rehearse some statement and make a fool out of themselves when they can't remember it.   From the heart would work better anyway.   

The mere word "infotainment" suggests fiction could be a part of it.  Its stupid.   

Glenn Beck used it as his excuse for lying years ago. He wasn’t a journalist, he was an infotainer. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.  That was some rehearsed shit for sure.  Pretty sure I saw mommy on side mouthing the canned speeches to help them along.  Gross.  These kids don’t know what is going on...they are being used and it’s just pathetic.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

27972792_10111216140346710_336332124976839897_n.jpg

Troof. :lmao:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Glenn Beck used it as his excuse for lying years ago. He wasn’t a journalist, he was an infotainer. 

Yes, an admitted opinion journalist.   There is a difference.