Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

• Gold Member

January 5th the fbi received a call that this kid was going to shoot up a school and failed to act....  fucking place is so wrapped up in pointing the finger at Russia  and covering up that they let this shooting happen.

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sad but true.

About one in five adults in the U.S. experiences some form of mental illness each year, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, but only 41 percent of those affected received mental health care or services in the past year.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

C7AA5F7E-B176-4E03-9B3C-D43A9CF2AAF7.jpeg

Not true. We are killing twice as many people with bombs, knives and trucks.  The MSM won't report on it. Our kids all go to school in tents because we can't rebuild he schools fast enough to keep up with the constant bombings. I wish we were allowed to have assault rifles so we could defend from all of the knife wielding psychos who weren't spanked enough as children. 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Sad but true.

About one in five adults in the U.S. experiences some form of mental illness each year, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, but only 41 percent of those affected received mental health care or services in the past year.

%73 of statistics are made up, %41 of all people know that.

26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

90.s was crack wars , 80's were cocaine wars.70's were a whole rotten shit economy , 60' were race riots . But I'm sure there is more to it then that.

We need to just legalize all drugs.  I believe crime surrounding alcohol went down after we got rid of prohibition.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

We need to just legalize all drugs.  I believe crime surrounding alcohol went down after we got rid of prohibition.

Without a doubt. Everytime I see someone arrested for heroin I just shake my head. All that did was keep them from doing heroin for about 5 hrs.

When I see someone arrested for weed I think " ya don't have money to fix a bridge but ya have money to arrest someone for an once of weed" ?

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Without a doubt. Everytime I see someone arrested for heroin I just shake my head. All that did was keep them from doing heroin for about 5 hrs.

When I see someone arrested for weed I think " ya don't have money to fix a bridge but ya have money to arrest someone for an once of weed" ?

Now , they're not even getting arrested for heroin. The emergency response team comes, revives them, off they go. I agree on the ounce of weed bullshit, if someone isn't moving weight/committing other crimes it's just clogging up the judicial system.

I believe in second chances, you od once, fuck make it twice, you get help. After that you're on your own. I read an article from an EMT supervisor saying how after the laws protecting the addicts were passed, overdoses went up! The people know someone is going to revive them, so they push the limits further to get higher and higher. Very sad.

(This was in NH, not sure how the rest of the country handles it)

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

40 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So how does one propose to take 300 million guns away from people who don't want them taken away?

Australia bought the guns. 

So change the laws, buy the guns, fine the one who you catch with them. Gradually increase the penalty so that when you find criminals with guns they go to jail for 3 times as long.  

A

i saw it suggested that you can offer thoughts and prayers to the people who still miss their guns. 

If it’s good enough for the people who miss their children, it should be good enough for people who miss their guns. 

Big question is, what will the senators do without NRA money. Will they need food stamps?

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Let me ask you guys a question. When you guys were kids did you fear and respect authority? I know when I was a kid I respected cops and school teachers and administrators. I have two young sons. I preach to them all the time to respect authority. It seems to me many are teaching kids to not respect authority.

Also when I was a  kid when I screwed up I feared my parents were going to beat my ass. Today it is a no no to spank your kids. Kids flat out don't fear the repercussions of their actions.

there were no mass shootings until we stop disciplining and teaching kids to respect authority that's my take 

No, I was taught that cops were there to help resolve issues, not to be feared.

Spanking is a common punishment around our house.  Probably not the most used, but certainly a tool.

Respect is tacitly given, and must be earned to be secured.  Fear never.

Neal

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

300 million guns at lets say $400 each . Do the math 

I wouldn't sell them even if they offered what they are worth, some are worth quite a lot. Silly to think most Americans would sell their Firearms.

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I wouldn't sell them even if they offered what they are worth, some are worth quite a lot. Silly to think most Americans would sell their Firearms.

Nope. They wouldn’t. They’d have to come and take them. I’d never give mine up. The day my govt takes my guns, is the day they don’t represent me. Cache them away. 

39 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Not to mention when you are the guy with guns left they are worth a lot more.

2 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Now , they're not even getting arrested for heroin. The emergency response team comes, revives them, off they go. I agree on the ounce of weed bullshit, if someone isn't moving weight/committing other crimes it's just clogging up the judicial system.

I believe in second chances, you od once, fuck make it twice, you get help. After that you're on your own. I read an article from an EMT supervisor saying how after the laws protecting the addicts were passed, overdoses went up! The people know someone is going to revive them, so they push the limits further to get higher and higher. Very sad.

(This was in NH, not sure how the rest of the country handles it)

Sure they are. Every week there is an operation granite hammer raid. Who are they arresting? Street level dealers 

What is a street level dealer? A junkie who would rather sell heroin to fellow junkies then stick a gun in someones face to get his heroin money.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

300 million guns at lets say $400 each . Do the math 

Looks like 120 billion.   Slightly over  a 10th of the money you spent to "free the peaceful people of Iraq" or the get revenge on the Taliban for 9/11.  In comparison that seems like a deal to make your citizens safer. I don't know what the costs of almost daily mass shootings are but you should be able so save some of that money in funeral costs alone. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Looks like 120 billion.   Slightly  a 10th of the money you spent to "free the peaceful people of Iraq or the get revenge on the Taliban for 9/11  In comparison that seems like a deal to make your citizens safer. I don't know what the costs of almost daily mass shootings are but you should be able so save some of that money in funeral costs alone. 

We could spend that $120B getting our citizens all better guns. Nice! Winnings!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Now try and sell that to gun owning taxpayers. , good luck.

I don't for a second believe the average American gun owner is smart enough to be convinced.

Do you think reducing Mass murders in your country is worth 120 billion?

A quick google search showed in 2015 excluding suicide 40,000 people were killed or wounded by firearms in the US.