Check your account email address ×

ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

I finally conned my buddy into digging into his z1 turbo and making it right. It has never run right. It has all kinds of speedwerx garbage on it and its all junk. 

He is going back to stock clutching and sent his ECU in to D&D for the slingshot flash. He installed a boost gauge and it should be a good running sled after this.

I gotta get this CFR to give him a run in 1000' ........its gonna be real tough but the z1's are slow out of the hole without stutter

The 1000 is a great motor. I remember when country cat was buying cfr 10's by the truck loads and selling them at cost, owner told me 120+ on the gun ,stock 

Aftermarket company's have all the fixes for the suspension if you want to trail ride it.

Back in 2011 country cat would sell me a sno pro 500 for 7500 otd or a cfr 1000 for 8500 otd

i think you did good at 3700

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lets be honest so dose the 800 lol . that 1000 was a fun sled even stock but yeah after a few bucks she was a  real beast

Cfr 800 ho is still the fastest 800 ever!!!

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I also had a 03 chain 900. well actually it was a1010 twin pipe on spray . my cuz still has it . that thing will only run on c16

Yeah, I remember you talking aboot that at before. .mine was all stock . Still fast enough for me 

4 minutes ago, Jet said:

The 1000 is a great motor. I remember when country cat was buying cfr 10's by the truck loads and selling them at cost, owner told me 120+ on the gun ,stock 

Aftermarket company's have all the fixes for the suspension if you want to trail ride it.

Back in 2011 country cat would sell me a sno pro 500 for 7500 otd or a cfr 1000 for 8500 otd

i think you did good at 3700

Yup....she's really clean and gives me a woody !!!!!!!!111111

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup axys is gone .....great chassis. I will miss riding it. I wanted more power and speed though and will have a 4 stroke turbo by next fall

Yep-   Thats what you need    :lol: 

Nice ride, tho  :bc: 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I would have bought the skidoo. I was supposed to pick it up this last monday. I got the fucking stomach flu in MN and couldnt drive monday. I was puking every 45 minutes. Well the guy didnt want to hold it for me because he said he had people lined up to buy it. I was so fucking sick I just told him to sell it and he did.

I kicked the tires on several different Z1's but with this recent snow nobody wants to sell anything for a decent late season price and I am not willing to overpay right now. I will buy a z1 this summer.

For now this cfr will make an adequate trail sled and be fun to tinker with. Its got 3k miles and is clean and bone stock. I picked it up for $3700

You should have conned him into selling you one of those Prowlers instead , better handling and more modern than that Flintstone mobile . :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You should have conned him into selling you one of those Prowlers instead , better handling and more modern than that Flintstone mobile . :bc:

See kids .....^^^^^^ this is a faggot...you can tell he's a faggot by looking him right in the eye. You wont have to have him bend down or anything for you to look him in the eye because he is the same height as you. Regardless.....a faggot none the less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or should I have gone with

"You're just jealous Ronald because this sled was basically the last time cat a fucking thing worth riding"

:lol: 

I wouldn't ride that old laundry cart across the street to a dog fight , wtf did you buy that old crate for ?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I wouldn't ride that old laundry cart across the street to a dog fight , wtf did you buy that old crate for ?

Because I like going fast......Obviously demonstrated by your sleds of choice you are happy with 600 class power :lol: fucking procross 

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

come on all day long yesterday we were all wishing to be on some antiquated sit down sled while pounding 400 diamonds.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

come on all day long yesterday we were all wishing to be on some antiquated sit down sled while pounding 400 diamonds.  

You're on a fucking xp chassis dummy.....it doesnt get a whole lot more antiquated than that :lol::bigfinger: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because I like going fast......Obviously demonstrated by your sleds of choice you are happy with 600 class power :lol: fucking procross 

Only place yer going to be going  to fast on that contraption is to Bussmans cold seize repair shop and Donut emporium

• Haha 2

The new cats with the qs3 shocks ride pretty nice. It only took em 6 years to figure out how to make em ride like an rmotion. 

Does a cross fire ride like a bag of dicks or what? Never ridden one before. 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Only place yer going to be going  to fast on that contraption is to Bussmans cold seize repair shop and Donut emporium

I don't know if I'd want bussman working on my stuff. His rebuilds don't make it a whole season. Or is that just part of the arctic cat experience? 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The new cats with the qs3 shocks ride pretty nice. It only took em 6 years to figure out how to make em ride like an rmotion. 

Does a cross fire ride like a bag of dicks or what? Never ridden one before. 

A crossfire rides like a slightly more rider forward f7 and that will work just fine for a smooth trail lake and river sled. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who the fuck wants to ride 400 miles a day anyhow? 

There are not a lot of circumstances that would lead me to do a 400 mile day. That shit would be pretty gay unless it was pristine trails and 100mph averages.

Which the cfr would dominate at !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111