Check your account email address ×

Trump: FUCK IT....SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

:lol:

Like a fucking BOSS!!!!!!  

When asked about upcoming G'ment funding and a possible shut down:  "Dems don't want to protect citizens (DACA shit) or take care of our military?  ...They can shut it (G'ment) down again."

DAYAM!!!!!!!  BREAK A DICK OFF IN A MOTHER FUCKER!!!  Poor Schumey.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Military needs a fucking hair cut, BAD. They should cut some limbs off and give half of the cuts to veteran care. 

The military budget is grotesque. Trump is playing politics with the almighty military again. Cadet Heal Spurs. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The military budget is grotesque. Trump is playing politics with the almighty military again. Cadet Heal Spurs. :lol: 

They pump that shit up big time. All of the 'rah rah' on TV and the Air force flying over the superbowl. I have nothing but respect for vets, they deserve more than they are getting. I am talking about the vultures who propagate war to sell death and destruction around the world and stick it up the tax payers asses.

We need a separate tax item that is a payroll tax, solely for the military so everybody knows what we are paying for that shit.  I bet they get a trim right away. No where else in the world could they do this. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

While the military could use serious trimming its one of the few actual responsibilities our constitution bestows on the federal govt.  In reality its only 18% of the taxes collected by the fed govt and about 6% of total govt revenue.  Just sayin.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

While the military could use serious trimming its one of the few actual responsibilities our constitution bestows on the federal govt.  

You are the master at saying something while saying nothing. Bravo. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Am I wrong?   I really don't see how 6% of govt revenue for defense is all that out of line.   Like I said I'd like to cut our support off outside our borders completely but that will never happen from either party.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Am I wrong?   I really don't see how 6% of govt revenue for defense is all that out of line.   Like I said I'd like to cut our support off outside our borders completely but that will never happen from either party.  

6% is a joke. It doesn’t include black projects nor does it include the sneaky shit that NASA is hiding for military use. 6%. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They pump that shit up big time. All of the 'rah rah' on TV and the Air force flying over the superbowl. I have nothing but respect for vets, they deserve more than they are getting. I am talking about the vultures who propagate war to sell death and destruction around the world and stick it up the tax payers asses.

We need a separate tax item that is a payroll tax, solely for the military so everybody knows what we are paying for that shit.  I bet they get a trim right away. No where else in the world could they do this. 

It’s not only become big business, but this president is treating the military as though he wants them to become his own indentured servants. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

6% is a joke. It doesn’t include black projects nor does it include the sneaky shit that NASA is hiding for military use. 6%. :lol: 

:lol:   Not that I disagree but you could still double it and it doesn't seem all that bad when looking at total govt tax revenue.  

23 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Military needs a fucking hair cut, BAD. They should cut some limbs off and give half of the cuts to veteran care. 

I would like to see that make the floor and force a vote on it.

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Its half current FICA and Medicare/Medicaid.  I really don't think people would think its that bad applied like that and taken from their other taxes.  Oh and it wouldn't be on total income just the first $118500 for SS.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Its half current FICA and Medicare/Medicaid.  I really don't think people would think its that bad applied like that and taken from their other taxes.  Oh and it wouldn't be on total income just the first $118500 for SS.  

Hey great. Take it out of the budget and make it its own self funded entity like SS and Medicare. its too big to be gobbling up all of the discretionary spending. All these pro war types can high five over the extra pinch on their paychecks. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey great. Take it out of the budget and make it its own self funded entity like SS and Medicare. its too big to be gobbling up all of the discretionary spending. All these pro war types can high five over the extra pinch on their paychecks. 

I can tell you this, I'd rather my money going to the military than dozens and dozens of shit programs our country spends money on.  I'm not saying the military doesn't need more oversight but we waste money on much more ridiculous things than that.  

https://posey.house.gov/wasteful-spending/

Edited by Highmark

31 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

:thumbsup:  Start with a 15% percent  reduction of every gubermint office and program.   25 % cut in the U.S. house and U.S. club senate  perks.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I can tell you this, I'd rather my money going to the military than dozens and dozens of shit programs our country spends money on.  I'm not saying the military doesn't need more oversight but we waste money on much more ridiculous things than that.  

https://posey.house.gov/wasteful-spending/

That's mighty Christian of you...

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

um you miss this part of your quoted text ?

In reality its only 18% of the taxes collected by the fed govt and about 6% of total govt revenue.  Just sayin.  

Edited 5 hours ago by Highmark

Brovo real CNN like