Check your account email address ×

Trump: FUCK IT....SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You'd think the Christian right would be more inclined to help people instead of blowing them up. 

They aren’t blowing up Christians.  Just those heathen Moozelems.  Nobody cares ‘bout those head lopping, gay stoning, boy fuckers.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You'd think the Christian right would be more inclined to help people instead of blowing them up. 

:lmao:that u think I'm Christian right.  

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They aren’t blowing up Christians.  Just those heathen Moozelems.  Nobody cares ‘bout those head lopping, gay stoning, boy fuckers.

:lol:

May as well just leave them alone then and save the money, eh?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Definitely not Christian...

I'm down to only going to church for weddings and funerals.  :lol:  Its not the belief in God I have an issue with the Catholic Church itself.  

To quote the late great Don Williams.   "I don't believe that heaven waits for only those that congregate."  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

May as well just leave them alone then and save the money, eh?

What, and then listen to all the world lead by our whiney home base scream about how we don’t help anybody that needs it?  I’d be all for other countries “helping them” and administering “freedom”.  At least this way, we can make money on defense stocks and of course, wear our freedom pants!!!!!!

Still, let’s just leave them to their own little devices of hate, terror and tyranny.  Just close our borders.  DONE!

I’ll buy different stocks.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What, and then listen to all the world lead by our whiney home base scream about how we don’t help anybody that needs it?  I’d be all for other countries “helping them” and administering “freedom”.  At least this way, we can make money on defense stocks and of course, wear our freedom pants!!!!!!

Still, let’s just leave them to their own little devices of hate, terror and tyranny.  Just close our borders.  DONE!

I’ll buy different stocks.

yeah... Im just not the type of "conservative" that thinks we need to manufacture conflicts so we can profit from the manufacture of instruments of death. Especially since the tax payers are footing the bill from something that doesnt really give them an adequate ROI. Id prefer we focus on the manufacture of products that are more useful to mankind. Crazy i know...  

42 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

yeah... Im just not the type of "conservative" that thinks we need to manufacture conflicts so we can profit from the manufacture of instruments of death. Especially since the tax payers are footing the bill from something that doesnt really give them an adequate ROI. Id prefer we focus on the manufacture of products that are more useful to mankind. Crazy i know...  

Well, you’ll never make it to DC with an attitude like that!