Check your account email address ×

AC Axle Nut Spanner Wrench

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

exactly

Turns out the Eagles colluded with the Houston Astros farm team to help them get them get the SB officials on board to conspire against the Pats in the fourth quarter.  Muelller is looking into it now.  "Patience".

:lol:

Image result for man blow up doll

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Turns out the Eagles colluded with the Houston Astros farm team to help them get them get the SB officials on board to conspire against the Pats in the fourth quarter.  Muelller is looking into it now.  "Patience".

Image result for man blow up doll

I can't imagine the horrors @Momorider rider inflicted upon you as a child, help is available :bc::lol:  

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Special Ed....not very handy with tools in other words. :lol:

It would be similar to the tool I made here to open Poo secondary clutches which have hi-tension torsion springs installed. Made on 1 of my Rotary tables and my mill.

Making a secondary sheave opener 001.JPG

Making a secondary sheave opener 002.JPG

Button clutch sheave opener 002.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hahahahaha! Fucking Arctic Cat fucking their customers with over-complicating the simplest of fasteners. 

Arctic Cat: "Lets put on some hokey fasteners and then charge the customer $240 for a wrench to take them off and on! And they'll gladly pay it because arctic cat loyals are fucking dumb! (sinister laugh)" 

Arctic Cat Buyer: "Just go to the hardware store and buy a 17mm nut for $.12" 

Arctic Cat: "Damn!"

really this from a guy who thought skidoo was gods gift.  go look on a mirror . pretty sure that tool came with the sled I know I have one and have never bought one 

I just used a punch  and chisel to undo/retighten mine.  On both sleds.  Nice soft aluminum, I think i'll get by with the same procedure for at least one more time.....

Seriously a freshman ffa class could have come up with a better idea than that....like the old fashioned way of doing it like its been done on sleds for generations.....a nut and washer.

I hope they shit-canned that cat engineer who had that idea, and he/she went to work in Valcourt.....poor Analer

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, hayward said:

I just used a punch  and chisel to undo/retighten mine.  On both sleds.  Nice soft aluminum, I think i'll get by with the same procedure for at least one more time.....

Seriously a freshman ffa class could have come up with a better idea than that....like the old fashioned way of doing it like its been done on sleds for generations.....a nut and washer.

I hope they shit-canned that cat engineer who had that idea, and he/she went to work in Valcourt.....poor Analer

I could not agree more...I had the sled jacked up and was checking the track and thought well fuck I had better loosen her a little and sure as shit I find that goofy fastener on the axle....fuggin jagoffs.

So I’m standing at the back of the sled facing forward...which fucking side is the axle nut on that is supposed to come lose and yeah that chintzy pos wrench from AC is fucking useless. :wall:

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So I’m standing at the back of the sled facing forward...which fucking side is the axle nut on that is supposed to come lose and yeah that chintzy pos wrench from AC is fucking useless. :wall:

:lol: Right side if you are on it or behind it..ughhh...facing toward the front.  :lmao:  Good luck!  Heat may be your friend or, use some type of chisel or other to bash it loose.  Wouldn't worry too much about that stupid "flowerette" getting fucked up.  Who cares.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Also what is stock clutch engagement on these SP 500’s?

Well, racers are gonna engage high.  Mine sits around 5-5200.  I'd guess your's will be in the 44-4600 range.  You'll get used to it.  It just feels really weird at first, especially when it is cold.  I clutched my last 800 the same.  HOLD ON!!!!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Right side if you are on it or behind it..ughhh...facing toward the front.  :lmao:  Good luck!  Heat may be your friend or, use some type of chisel or other to bash it loose.  Wouldn't worry too much about that stupid "flowerette" getting fucked up.  Who cares.

Well, racers are gonna engage high.  Mine sits around 5-5200.  I'd guess your's will be in the 44-4600 range.  You'll get used to it.  It just feels really weird at first, especially when it is cold.  I clutched my last 800 the same.  HOLD ON!!!!  :lol:

Yup, it's only aluminum.  Chisel the bitch loose and go with the Zamboni fix.  I think he's right, too, about the 44-4600 engagement.  My kid hates it like that, but I havn't gotten a chance to research on what to change to lower it and not lose peak rpm. So, he HOLD'S ON!!!!!1111:lol:

Also, @Jimmy Snacks I'm gonna point out the obvious but...just in case, get a 3/8" wratchet in that square of the tool, then push on the tool in the "flowerette" and try it.  It'll probably just bend up the tool teeth like mine did...straighten and redo..with heat....repeat.

Honestly, I laughed my ass off when I was doing mine...I mean, cuz WUT???  :lol:

I took the skid out and removed the axle out to put it in a vice to get the other side off.  :wall: 

14 minutes ago, hayward said:

Yup, it's only aluminum.  Chisel the bitch loose and go with the Zamboni fix.  I think he's right, too, about the 44-4600 engagement.  My kid hates it like that, but I havn't gotten a chance to research on what to change to lower it and not lose peak rpm. So, he HOLD'S ON!!!!!1111:lol:

Yeah, a spring change would drop it down a bit but you don't want to go too drastic or you'll need to get into the weights and the secondary to keep performance.  I think dropping 2-400 r's wouldn't hurt though.I'm probably gonna go down a spring and put some Goldstar tuneable weights in it this summer. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Also, @Jimmy Snacks I'm gonna point out the obvious but...just in case, get a 3/8" wratchet in that square of the tool, then push on the tool in the "flowerette" and try it.  It'll probably just bend up the tool teeth like mine did...straighten and redo..with heat....repeat.

Honestly, I laughed my ass off when I was doing mine...I mean, cuz WUT???  :lol:

I took the skid out and removed the axle out to put it in a vice to get the other side off.  :wall: 

Yeah, a spring change would drop it down a bit but you don't want to go too drastic or you'll need to get into the weights and the secondary to keep performance.  I think dropping 2-400 r's wouldn't hurt though.I'm probably gonna go down a spring and put some Goldstar tuneable weights in it this summer. 

He rode my 720 around the farm last week for the first time and said he likes how that takes off, nice and smoooooth.  Wonders why it is that way and why it seems to have so much more power than his?  :lol:

Just now, hayward said:

He rode my 720 around the farm last week for the first time and said he likes how that takes off, nice and smoooooth.  Wonders why it is that way and why it seems to have so much more power than his?  :lol:

"No replacement for displacement.'

I set up my 800rr to have almost the same attributes as a SXer in the clutching.  I thought it would be cool and fun.  Yep.  Cheating death is cool and FUN...but not for an extended period.  It was just insane.  I sold the primary and secondary set the way it was to a drag racer.  He just bolted it on with no changes!  :lol:

So she engages right around 4500 so we’re good and yeah I’m going to have beat on that fucking flowerette cocksucker! :lol: 

Turned up the torsions., busted off a zerk and put the stock muffler back on...2 out of 3 is pretty good for this guy!

Jaws Can back on the shelf and I busted out my 20 year old FXR Shell! :thumbsup:

CC867E21-67C6-4555-B4EE-066FE1326C28.thumb.jpeg.82cedd48d5c2eec401310a9ece338614.jpeg27BCA648-E34E-4F1F-A4D5-3E3C6F6AED4A.thumb.jpeg.e324019fc1f6f8b1e333df5512f6aaaf.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So she engages right around 4500 so we’re good and yeah I’m going to have beat on that fucking flowerette cocksucker! :lol: 

Turned up the torsions., busted off a zerk and put the stock muffler back on...2 out of 3 is pretty good for this guy!

Jaws Can back on the shelf and I busted out my 20 year old FXR Shell! :thumbsup:

CC867E21-67C6-4555-B4EE-066FE1326C28.thumb.jpeg.82cedd48d5c2eec401310a9ece338614.jpeg27BCA648-E34E-4F1F-A4D5-3E3C6F6AED4A.thumb.jpeg.e324019fc1f6f8b1e333df5512f6aaaf.jpeg

MAN!  You can actually look like a real poser in that shell with that sled.  Nobody will fuck with ya!  :lol: 

I think I posted the pic but I fucked up my little aluminum flower really good...Put some head on it.  When I put heat on the left side that was blue loctited from the factory, it was tough but eventually came off.  But the other without heat yeah...it became MY PASSION to rip that POS off of there!

:lmao:

263.JPG

Fucking joke.

261.JPG

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Got the same shell and the matching pants.