Check your account email address ×

So Nunes once again proves he’s a steaming piece of shit

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

2016: Nook Icecoaster is obsessed with American politics and wastes his life posting about it.

2017: Nook Icecoaster is obsessed with American politics and wastes his life posting about it.

2018: Nook Icecoaster is obsessed with American politics and wastes his life posting about it.

Can you get any more pathetic than spending so much time on another countries political system.  :lol:  I'd fucking jump off a bridge if what was going on in Canada concerned me so much.  

:lol:

Poor Icefag.

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Man you can tell when you copy and paste garbage from DU 

you're as dumb in that regard as everything else :lol:

every thing you have accused me of copying from DU was not copied from there, or anywhere else, you fucking dumb ass. they're my own words and thoughts.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

2016: Nook Icecoaster is obsessed with American politics and wastes his life posting about it.

2017: Nook Icecoaster is obsessed with American politics and wastes his life posting about it.

2018: Nook Icecoaster is obsessed with American politics and wastes his life posting about it.

Can you get any more pathetic than spending so much time on another countries political system.  :lol:  I'd fucking jump off a bridge if what was going on in Canada concerned me so much.  

Yep, you can get way more pathetic than that

Being completely clueless about your own political system

:bc:

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Wolfie - OMG!!!!! Hillary had classified emails on a personal server.

FBI - “we found no case to prosecute”

Wolfie - *head explodes* LOCK HER UP!  LOCK HER UP!!!

Trump gives classified info to Russians in the Oval Office

Wolfie - Mulligan

Republicans cook up a secret memo of Too Secret intel

FBI and DOJ - “Releasing this would be extraordinarily reckless”  “We have grave concerns”

Wolfie - “RELEASE THE MEMO!!! RELEASE THE MEMO!!!”

:pan:

Keep laughing.  What are you going to say, for example, when Rosenstein is fired?

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:owned:

and wolfie wonders why nobody takes him seriously

^^There's some irony right there.^^  The outsider I've wanted for years won, the economy is doing well, my clients investment accounts are doing well, and you bastards are losing.  All that really matters to me. :news: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep laughing.  What are you going to say, for example, when Rosenstein is fired?

^^There's some irony right there.^^  The outsider I've wanted for years won, the economy is doing well, my clients investment accounts are doing well, and you bastards are losing.  All that really matters to me. :news: 

I’ll say Trump is once again obstructing justice and that he’s going to end up impeached and under indictment.

Same thing I’ve been saying all along....

:news:

What are you going to say?

”Aha!  Seeee? I told you Trump was innocent and had nothing to hide!”

Edited by ICEMAN!

Just now, Edmo said:

I purposely avoid the Canadian political threads because I don’t care. WTF?

Him and Rev are fucking weirdos that are the perfect candidates for the American liberal movement.  Nobody close to them wants them around, they are really good whiners and they've convicnced themselves they are part of the "intellectually elite".  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

You avoid them because you’re ignorant

It’s none of my business what you nooks do or who you elect. I don’t care....and never have. You really should take another break, this stuff is consuming you.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I’ll say Trump is once again obstructing justice and that he’s going to end up impeached and under indictment.

Ben is waiting on your bet.  I mean, easy $1000 right?  Well, 7.85CAN.  Thanks Troody!!!!  :lmao:

Dolt.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Well then good.  We got that settled.  You've stated your position, and I've stated mine.  One of us will be right, and one of us will be wrong.   Lets see what shakes out and move on shall we?  I'd rather not spend all day here behaving like Blowrider calling everyone dumb, all while behaving like a complete buffoon. :bc: 

Just now, Edmo said:

It’s none of my business what you nooks do or who you elect. I don’t care....and never have. You really should take another break, this stuff is consuming you.

See?  Just like I said - Ignorant

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

See?  Just like I said - Ignorant

Because poking your nose is someone else’s business makes you look so smart. :lol: 

35 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You should go find a Disney colouring page forum, cuz that’s about the level you’re operating at here...

Lol... you're such a political genius and legal scholar. You rate up there with Slope, spinvag, MC, and spin damp as far as your TDS. But keep it up sport. You are making canada proud :lol:

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

every thing you have accused me of copying from DU was not copied from there, or anywhere else, you fucking dumb ass. they're my own words and thoughts.

You don’t have your own words and thoughts :lol: 

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Lol... you're such a political genius and legal scholar. You rate up there with Slope, spinvag, MC, and spin damp as far as your TDS. But keep it up sport. You are making canada proud :lol:

Oh someone’s triggered

34 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

How many embassies and military bases does the US have around the world?

Yeah, that’s exactly the same as your tds butthurt. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And so what if he does? Mike Pence becomes president. Same package, just a little more stable.

Nope.   Pence is much more part of the Swamp than Trump.   He might only be in up to his knee's but he's no outsider like Trump.  

One good thing about Trump is he's not a fucking lawyer.   Pence was in the house for 12 years..  

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Which have been 100% :wrong: 100% of the time :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Pence is an evangelical nutjob,  last thing we need it that. 

Well you may just end up with that. Dems think they will get a do over or some crazy shit like that. That's not going to happen. If anything happens at all, that I seriously doubt.