Check your account email address ×

State of the Union Speech

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

The media:  hated it and did you see how that bitch was dressed!   :lol: 

Dressed hot ! That 12 yr old standing next to her will have a permanent chubby for the next 35 yrs.

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How's it going to get paid for? And the increase in military spending? We've seen this act of cutting taxes and increased spending before and it's results.

they don't care about the credit card now. we listened to the repukes denying obama everything under the sun because of affordability. now they're in charge, they raise the credit limit, then sit back and spend, spend, spend and pretend they're the ones with the ideas.

then to boot, they wonder why the dems sat on the other side of the aisle not cheering the orangutan, when the repukes did worse (like yell "you lie") with a much less divisive, much less arrogant, much less lying of a president.

fuck them. it's fucking time the dems stop playing nice with these pricks.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Dressed hot ! That 12 yr old standing next to her will have a permanent chubby for the next 35 yrs.

Good looking lady.............drives them nuts. 

Women should have short hair and wear pants suits!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

they don't care about the credit card now. we listened to the repukes denying obama everything under the sun because of affordability. now they're in charge, they raise the credit limit, then sit back and spend, spend, spend and pretend they're the ones with the ideas.

then to boot, they wonder why the dems sat on the other side of the aisle not cheering the orangutan, when the repukes did worse (like yell "you lie") with a much less divisive, much less arrogant, much less lying of a president.

I see you’ve gotten your marching orders after your pure unfiltered responses from last night... 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I see you’ve gotten your marching orders after your pure unfiltered responses from last night... 

So predictable....and pathetic.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

IDK? Those were some  pretty sour pusses.............. I think they made their point.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

wut? my thoughts haven't changed one bit. I still think trump did a better job than I expected. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wut? my thoughts haven't changed one bit. I still think trump did a better job than I expected. :dunno:

Yea me too, but when he’s set the bar so low for himself, it’s not hard to do.

I was waiting all night for this!  Never happened....Sad!

82641CF3-8F94-4EC5-A389-E8409982AA19.gif

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So predictable....and pathetic.

you dipshits crack me up. you were talked into buying a jalopy from a used car salesman. now you're broke down on the side of the road, all excited that the taillights still work, still pretending you got a good deal, and what you wanted :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

one, the repukes did the same thing for obama. two, the democrats are for those things like prescription drug prices and infrastructure spending. but they know how trump operates. he went to to big pharma to change things and comes back with his tail between his legs, defending them. 

:lol:  Tail between his legs.  Where the fuck do you come up with this shit?  Did you hear what he said last night?  Count on health care stocks continuing to dive.  Cuz yeah, Trumps got his tail between his legs.  Moron.

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

DU1-n6JWsAEGo7D?format=jpg&name=small

:lol:  Perfect.  He could not come off any more phony, and no one even heard of him until yesterday.  This is all Democrats have these days.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Like the substance of the speech but I thought the delivery could have been better.   He did a better job the last time he spoke in front of congress.  

We are at a time where 30% of the American people complain if the President talks about a pro American agenda.   Sad.  

You can thank the Democratic party and their toadies in the media for that.  Thankfully, 70% is higher than 30%.

57 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The question asked is how is the spending going to be paid for, your answer is above..............history shows that isn't how it's paid for, the correct answer is BORROWING, anyone with a glimmer of intelligence knows this.

Well obviously, that glimmer seems to be fading for you and your beloved Democrats.

48 minutes ago, Edmo said:

X2, I don’t see a need for more military spending. This is my biggest issue with this president. 

Without linking any evidence, I've read several reports that our readiness is at record lows, not making excuses, but Trump was absolutely correct to point out that we have not achieve our dominance and strength in the world by being passive and letting our military fall into disrepair.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes, cuz its worked out so well for the Dems this past year, and the past 3 elections.  You are such a fool.  Trumps agenda is going to march forward regardless of what those pieces of garbage in the audience that you support.  I've never seen someone consistently so wrong headed about everything in my life. Thats because you've been brainwashed.  Bring it on fuckbag.  We'll see who is on the winning side, and it ain't gonna be clowns like Tim Kaine, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, you or Vince.  

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The same bullshit we have heard with every tax cut and spending increase since the early 80's, and yet you still believe that bullshit :lol::lol: 

SR-fed-spending-numbers-2012-p4-chart-4_

Clinton was the most fiscally conservative president in 50 years,  poor RNC and their hacks more concerned with  bible thumping than doing whats right for America

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you dipshits crack me up. you were talked into buying a jalopy from a used car salesman. now you're broke down on the side of the road, all excited that the taillights still work, still pretending you got a good deal, and what you wanted :lol:

How are we broke down? What is so bad in your life that leads you to say this? 

BTW I didn't even watch it....Law and Order reruns for me but your crying and flailing tells me all I need to know. :thumbsup: