Check your account email address ×

Bitcoin

Anler

I never really delved into the whole bitcoin phenomenon but last night i watched this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5033790/ and wow, what a fucking genius creation. The entire world banking cabal has been trying to kill it since its inception and has failed. even using the US govt to imprison people for creating businesses to help the implementation of bitcoin to try to make examples of them so future entrepreneurs will think twice. Bitcoin basically negates the need for central banks or even banks all together and provides a safe vehicle to do commerce and the transfer of currency for FREE. Simply fucking genius. 

Now the fuckers are trying desperately to proprietize their own block chain technology to take advantage of the superior efficiencies. But the model is designed to make them obsolete. I fucking love it!

Problem is bitcoin has its issues with payment wait times. That’s why they came out with bitcoin cash.

currently crypto currency is protect through free speech since it’s just computer code. This was through the courts years ago

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Problem is bitcoin has its issues with payment wait times. That’s why they came out with bitcoin cash.

currently crypto currency is protect through free speech since it’s just computer code. This was through the courts years ago

I know, if you watch the video companies have started to make transactions faster and they were crushed by the feds. Putting guys in prison because someone used bitcoin to buy drugs. People use US dollars to buy drugs all the time and not one banker has gone to jail for that. Now the govt and banks see the usefulness of it and are trying to license it, patent it, etc... Its all a joke. This is what can drain the swamp all by itself. Free trade, no regulation, no currency manipulation, no FEES... Fucking brilliant! 

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I know, if you watch the video companies have started to make transactions faster and they were crushed by the feds. Putting guys in prison because someone used bitcoin to buy drugs. People use US dollars to buy drugs all the time and not one banker has gone to jail for that. Now the govt and banks see the usefulness of it and are trying to license it, patent it, etc... Its all a joke. This is what can drain the swamp all by itself. Free trade, no regulation, no currency manipulation, no FEES... Fucking brilliant! 

One of my kids got into Bitcoin early, I also think @NaturallyAspirated did to.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

35 minutes ago, s pump said:

Bitcoin has lost 70% of its value in the last month-and-a-half. Brilliant

Thanks Trump!

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

About two years ago the creator was interviewed on joe rogan’s Podcast. He’s a freaking genius. He walked through the idea from conception to creation and the eventual working model. He explained it about 3 times before the light went off on my head. One can make a pretty good argument that this could be the future of a cashless society. Saying goodbye to the dollar. 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Facebook is banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies — including bitcoin and ICOs

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/30/facebook-cryptocurrency-ads-banned--including-bitcoin-and-icos.html

That jew cabal is thick man. 

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

About two years ago the creator was interviewed on joe rogan’s Podcast. He’s a freaking genius. He walked through the idea from conception to creation and the eventual working model. He explained it about 3 times before the light went off on my head. One can make a pretty good argument that this could be the future of a cashless society. Saying goodbye to the dollar. 

The creator of what?  

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Definitely a fucking genius. Not just cashless society but eliminates banks all together. They are scared shitless of this but I don't think they can stop it. Look at the blowback. It pretty obvious who pulls the strings in govt. 

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The creator of what?  

Some guy came forward claiming to be the creator but you're right, nobody knows. They had a couple strong suspects. 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Definitely a fucking genius. Not just cashless society but eliminates banks all together. They are scared shitless of this but I don't think they can stop it. Look at the blowback. It pretty obvious who pulls the strings in govt. 

So where do you go for your lines?

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Some guy came forward claiming to be the creator but you're right, nobody knows. They had a couple strong suspects. 

Best one I heard was Elon developed it.  That wouldn't be out of his wheelhouse. Fucking guy is batman.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Best one I heard was Elon developed it.  That wouldn't be out of his wheelhouse. Fucking guy is batman.

Haha! Whoever did it is a fucking genius.