*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Yet you whine about the minimum wage not going up. Instead those low income earners have more money in their pockets and it doesn't drive up the cost of everything for everyone else as the employers would have to pass on increased costs to consumers.

:lol:   ah no they are dropping 1200 dollars every year from now on,  what source to you read?  THE SUN or REBEL?  Only you could equate a highest possible return of 800 dollars compares to the 2000 dollars they just lost.  

Most will save nothing since they already don't pay taxes, and costs going up isn't really that relevant since prices  have gone up and wages haven't - pretty common 02sled in the real world.

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   ah no they are dropping 1200 dollars every year from now on,  what source to you read?  THE SUN or REBEL?  Only you could equate a highest possible return of 800 dollars compares to the 2000 dollars they just lost.  

Most will save nothing since they already don't pay taxes, and costs going up isn't really that relevant since prices  have gone up and wages haven't - pretty common 02sled in the real world.

You aren't never have been and never will be part of the real world. That is unless your overpaid underworked government job gets axed and you have to really go to work. You seem to forget they already had a 23% increase in minimum wage this past year. Only a government lackie can't wouldn't be able to understand the concept of an employers costs going up results in the product or service going up in price.

Government pays more they just take more tax money or go further into debt. Business just can't do anything close to that.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And he is just getting started! Long ways to go to fix all of Wynne's and the Liberal's fuck ups, but at least he is headed in the right direction rather than continuing down the Liberals path that they would have continued to lead us! 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Apparently he insists on them and has told his cabinet it is a must if you wan't to stay on the team.

Pretty sad really and anyone that defends this action is a LOSER :lol: 

More from the FAIL over active imagination...

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You aren't never have been and never will be part of the real world. That is unless your overpaid underworked government job gets axed and you have to really go to work. You seem to forget they already had a 23% increase in minimum wage this past year. Only a government lackie can't wouldn't be able to understand the concept of an employers costs going up results in the product or service going up in price.

Government pays more they just take more tax money or go further into debt. Business just can't do anything close to that.

so no answer on how you think they get more with the tax break :dunno:  expected ONEWAYness at its best FOLLOW DON'T ASK

so instead of actually bringing facts to your post you turn on me again and again about a job you don't know anything about.  Classic 

You have been against so called freeloaders not paying taxes, yet today you are fine with even more not paying into Ontario - CLASSIC AGAIN 

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More from the FAIL over active imagination...

Yes he did, why do you think they interrupt questions to Mr SloganMan

20 ovation a day while dodging questions - you are not fine with Trudeau's dance and have stated so many times 

fucking sad what a ONEWAY is at times

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tax advantage gone :lol:  

He I hope everyone gets to stuff money in their pockets - record employment will be hard to increase so why not give a tax break to the lowest taxed in the country.   His signs must not be working :lol: 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Tax advantage gone :lol:  

He I hope everyone gets to stuff money in their pockets - record employment will be hard to increase so why not give a tax break to the lowest taxed in the country.   His signs must not be working :lol: 

Where have you been?

Its now the CCA writeoffs where we are at a huge disadvantage.

Oh yah, he also reversed the passive investment limits on the provincial portion.  Go Doug, turff Trudeau.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so no answer on how you think they get more with the tax break :dunno:  expected ONEWAYness at its best FOLLOW DON'T ASK

so instead of actually bringing facts to your post you turn on me again and again about a job you don't know anything about.  Classic 

You have been against so called freeloaders not paying taxes, yet today you are fine with even more not paying into Ontario - CLASSIC AGAIN 

Wrong yet AGAIN. Employed people paying their own way and paying less income tax is a far cry from freeloaders who choose not to work and live off the system.  Multi-generation freeloaders.... if it was good enough for mom and dad it's good enough for me. I get free housing, food and enough to buy my beer. What more do I need. Only suckers work for a living... those ones I have a problem with.

Of course you don't give any thought to the burden a 33% + increase in labour costs to the employer would be. As for you.... I know you have virtually all day every work day to post here and do lots of other non-work.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Wrong yet AGAIN. Employed people paying their own way and paying less income tax is a far cry from freeloaders who choose not to work and live off the system.  Multi-generation freeloaders.... if it was good enough for mom and dad it's good enough for me. I get free housing, food and enough to buy my beer. What more do I need. Only suckers work for a living... those ones I have a problem with.

Of course you don't give any thought to the burden a 33% + increase in labour costs to the employer would be. As for you.... I know you have virtually all day every work day to post here and do lots of other non-work.

There you go again same doom and gloom thing is proof is in the pudding that you are incorrect about all of that, tell me big guy how much did your coffee from Tims go up?  we heard alot from a few of them saying it will make them  close.  :lol: 

Please tell me again how these workers are making more in this case?  you made the comment.

try and do it without the insults, might be hard not to bring ME up :lol: 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where have you been?

Its now the CCA writeoffs where we are at a huge disadvantage.

Oh yah, he also reversed the passive investment limits on the provincial portion.  Go Doug, turff Trudeau.

Going to be interesting next October even more so in 2022

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There you go again same doom and gloom thing is proof is in the pudding that you are incorrect about all of that, tell me big guy how much did your coffee from Tims go up?  we heard alot from a few of them saying it will make them  close.  :lol: 

Please tell me again how these workers are making more in this case?  you made the comment.

try and do it without the insults, might be hard not to bring ME up :lol: 

If you own a typical Tim's store and you are netting 200K a year and now min wage increases to staff will add 200K to your bottom line.  What do you do when raising prices was not your option?  Try to understand.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you own a typical Tim's store and you are netting 200K a year and now min wage increases to staff will add 200K to your bottom line.  What do you do when raising prices was not your option?  Try to understand.

show me where the complaining Tims in this case closed up or did anything other than sell coffee.

Tim's raised the prices of some Breakfast sandwiches earlier this year 20 cents big deal

Oh your numbers are off unless you have lots of employees 24 hours day

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tim's raised prices after pressure.  Go ahead invest 2 mil in a Tim's then get back to me.

like I said big deal you paid 20 cents more for a few eggs sammy's 

95% of the menu didn't change

stop making something out of something that never happened - the numbers don't lie (unless you are a finance Minister lol) 

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

I boycott Tim’s. The new owner is the scum of the earth

Our Tim's employ's a lot of locals and has swift service, fucking thing is busy from 5am to about 7pm.

bagel belt with sausage on everything bagel is worth the coin

when prices are going to rise there are huge signs posted :lol:  

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:58 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

He just won't get it...never will... incapable of understanding it.

Doug needs to impose a across the board wage reduction for all Ontario government workers.   From 0 to 10% of the wage depending on what the wage is. Highest gets 10% cut while lowest positions would get minimal cut.

Bring the government wages more in line with private sector.

Any government worker who is unhappy can resign.  I am sure if they need to be replaced there would be a list of candidates who would gladly apply.  Or the job can be done away with further reducing the fiscal drain.

Its the same thing private companies have to do when dealing with money issues.  We have a revenue issue in government.  Spending needs to be reeled in.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Doug needs to impose a across the board wage reduction for all Ontario government workers.   From 0 to 10% of the wage depending on what the wage is. Highest gets 10% cut while lowest positions would get minimal cut.

Bring the government wages more in line with private sector.

Any government worker who is unhappy can resign.  I am sure if they need to be replaced there would be a list of candidates who would gladly apply.  Or the job can be done away with further reducing the fiscal drain.

Its the same thing private companies have to do when dealing with money issues.  We have a revenue issue in government.  Spending needs to be reeled in.

would ODOT1 be on the 10% reduction in pay :dunno:  Will Nurses be 10% cut too?  give me the  list please.

1991-1993 pay reduction under RAE DAYS

1993-2001 pay freeze Harris

2012-2016 pay freeze Wynne

2019-20xx ?????? Ford 

Great idea SK should work wonders

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

would ODOT1 be on the 10% reduction in pay :dunno:  Will Nurses be 10% cut too?  give me the  list please.

1991-1993 pay reduction under RAE DAYS

1993-2001 pay freeze Harris

2012-2016 pay freeze Wynne

2019-20xx ?????? Ford 

Great idea SK should work wonders

So in 30 years 20 of them were pay freezes.:lol: