Check your account email address ×

I only have one thing to say

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  How would reverse make that NOT happen though?

No idea 

12 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Come to ochre river drags 

I'm scared 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Beat me to it.  I was trying to be nice.

You? Nice?:lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not assaulting XCR over this....he obviously aint buying it either :lol: you would have to be a person who thinks motors are magical things with zero understanding of whats inside to believe that shit 

I agree. But like I said....its an original cfi.  If I have to sage the cunt...i will:lol:

25 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

How would you like to go for a blast on this thing ? It was driven by a 15 year old kid. Imagine the thrill he felt.

My god.....can you just imagine. I was never taught a thing about turning a wrench or going fast or anything. My dad just wasnt into it. That kid has no idea how lucky he is 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Got the gauge to read "Max 106 mph" this weekend.  I have no clue what that is actual mph.  Don't give a fuck either. :lol:   Fast enough for a 2" track.

If it wasnt spinning and you were romping away at that speed I'd say you were pushing damn close to 100 from what I have seen comparing my speedo to the gps

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

100 mph on a frozen lake on a sled any idiot can do. Try it in a boat with some chop.

I could wheel a hydrostream on the step at 100 with my eyes closed. Riding a sled takes real skill!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Got the gauge to read "Max 106 mph" this weekend.  I have no clue what that is actual mph.  Don't give a fuck either. :lol:   Fast enough for a 2" track.

I had a max recall of 111mph a few years ago but radared on the lake at 99. Speedos are gay. I only use tach and temp on my display :lol:

Edited by xcr700

34 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

100 mph on a frozen lake on a sled any idiot can do. Try it in a boat with some chop.

Bud has a v6 merc Baja. Aboot 280hp. He loses his mind when he gets it up to 80 . Fuck with all the trimming and shit ,takes a while :lol:

Just now, xcr700 said:

Bud has a v6 merc Baja. Aboot 280hp. He loses his mind when he gets it up to 80 . Fuck with all the trimming and shit ,takes a while :lol:

A Baja is a tank of a boat that is why it takes so long to get going. There is a lot less waiting around in an Allison or a small Hydrostream.

Just now, f7ben said:

My uncle crashed his boat last year.....was bombing around the lake he lives on in the dark and made a small miscalculation and hit the shore at 50 mph

Around 10 years ago a few buds and myself took off across the lake in thick fog on thanksgiving weekend to hit up buds cabin for a party . We barely made it.  Hit the island out of nowhere.   Fuck scary shit.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My uncle crashed his boat last year.....was bombing around the lake he lives on in the dark and made a small miscalculation and hit the shore at 50 mph

I see it runs in the family. "Alcohol may have been a factor" was how many paragraphs down in the police report?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Would you mind if I video tape your next family reunion? It's for research purposes.:lmao:

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Around 10 years ago a few buds and myself took off across the lake in thick fog on thanksgiving weekend to hit up buds cabin for a party . We barely made it.  Hit the island out of nowhere.   Fuck scary shit.

I have been on late night boat rides in said boat and it is fun and unnerving at the same time :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I see it runs in the family. "Alcohol may have been a factor" was how many paragraphs down in the police report?

Alcohol not a factor but he is lucky to be alive , He had an easy 100k into the boat so its a real shame. I think insurance only paid out about half that 

Image result for glastron scimitar