Check your account email address ×

I only have one thing to say

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

How come you're idling while on the Lake? Open it up man!!

You read my mind......he was probably blasting across the lake on a 600 with his hair on fire !!!!!!!!!!!1

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

How come you're idling while on the Lake? Open it up man!!

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You read my mind......he was probably blasting across the lake on a 600 with his hair on fire !!!!!!!!!!!1

Cut me some slack. It's only an 800 :lol:

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Meh...im pretty good at keeping it maintained. I know there's always that awesome possibility of catching a ring on a port . I also use reverse regularly lol. Buds of mine are parinoid of reverse for catching a ring

I cant see how reverse would matter in the least

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant see how reverse would matter in the least

Either do I. But I heard I helps with even wear? Lots of guys I've heard won't use reverse cause of the possibly of catching a port ? If you run both regularly, it's supposed to help with proper wear? 

Just now, xcr700 said:

Either do I. But I heard I helps with even wear? Lots of guys I've heard won't use reverse cause of the possibly of catching a port ? If you run both regularly, it's supposed to help with proper wear? 

This has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read :lol: the fucking piston moves up and down .....or down and up lolzl

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

This has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read :lol: the fucking piston moves up and down .....or down and up lolzl

I know I know :lol:but when you have an original cfi, you need to exercise all precautions :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Meh...im pretty good at keeping it maintained. I know there's always that awesome possibility of catching a ring on a port . I also use reverse regularly lol. Buds of mine are parinoid of reverse for catching a ring

Wut?  How would reverse make that NOT happen though?

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Beat me to it.  I was trying to be nice.

I'm not assaulting XCR over this....he obviously aint buying it either :lol: you would have to be a person who thinks motors are magical things with zero understanding of whats inside to believe that shit