Check your account email address ×

racism, bigotry, assholes at trump rallies?

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

What is the point of this post? There are racists in America imagine that. Does this story take away black lives matters leaders telling White people to get to the back of the bus at the DNC?? Do I think those people represent all democrats?? No I don't, I don't think slinger mc or snowrider are racists. I don't understand why you guys run with this shit. 

Its not about calling out racists in America..................Racists don't mind be called racists.

This is a very successful  and precise way of targeting white independent voters and limiting their support.

There is nothing worse in this Country than being labeled a racist.

They will continue to pound home the point that anyone who supports Trump is a defacto racist.

Go on your favorite social media outlet and accuse your friends, family, and co workers of being bigots........................:news: 

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

What is the point of this post? There are racists in America imagine that. Does this story take away black lives matters leaders telling White people to get to the back of the bus at the DNC?? Do I think those people represent all democrats?? No I don't, I don't think slinger mc or snowrider are racists. I don't understand why you guys run with this shit. 

because a large portion of trump supporters are represented well in that video. not all, but a large portion. much more so than hillary supporters. you going to dispute that? have you heard the sayings akin to "while most X supporters are not Y, most Ys are X supporters"?

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Has CNN said anything yet about how they pulled the video with no explanation Slinger?

:lol:

unless it was fabricated, wtf does it matter? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Its not about calling out racists in America..................Racists don't mind be called racists.

This is a very successful  and precise way of targeting white independent voters and limiting their support.

There is nothing worse in this Country than being labeled a racist.

They will continue to pound home the point that anyone who supports Trump is a defacto racist.

Go on your favorite social media outlet and accuse your friends, family, and co workers of being bigots........................:news: 

um no, not even close. i know some trump supporters who are not racists, and i am sure many others do too. fail.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

um no, not even close. i know some trump supporters who are not racists, and i am sure many others do too. fail.

YOU DO????!!!!!!

Wow, I would like to meet them, that's incredible.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, and i also know some who are racists. i also know some dems who could be considered racists! imagine that.

So you really had no point to make then 

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

YOU DO????!!!!!!

Wow, I would like to meet them, that's incredible.

He's lying.  Everybody that doesn't support the Dems is a racist.  Fact.  But, the Libs have changed the definition over the years.

rac·ist

ˈrāsəst/

noun

1. a person who uses information, intellect and reasoning to make assumptions and decisions based on the facts in any situation.  Usually possessing a higher IQ and superior problem solving skills.

2. a non-democrat or non-liberal.

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because a large portion of trump supporters are represented well in that video. not all, but a large portion. much more so than hillary supporters. you going to dispute that? have you heard the sayings akin to "while most X supporters are not Y, most Ys are X supporters"?

Can you show justification for that, besides non-existant videos?

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You KNOW some Trump supporters who are not racist, yet you take (non-existing) the narrative pushed by the media and politicians.

That's pretty fucking stupid on its' face, don't you think?

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, and i also know some who are racists. i also know some dems who could be considered racists! imagine that.

Come oooonnnnnn.

Now you're just pulling my leg.

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't really care. Even if every racist in the world supported trump it shouldn't affect Trumps standing in the race. He can't control who supports him. Should black lives matters supporters affect Hillarys standing in the race? They clearly hate white people and police. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I don't really care. Even if every racist in the world supported trump it shouldn't affect Trumps standing in the race. He can't control who supports him. Should black lives matters supporters affect Hillarys standing in the race? They clearly hate white people and police. 

:lol::lol: Gove it up dude....can't control who supports him.....don't like your supporters - change your message :lol: Ask yourself 'why are these clowns supoorting me?' :dunno: He caters to low IQ Mouthbreathers - look at this site :lmao: Dummies for Dump and it's a fact :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol::lol: Gove it up dude....can't control who supports him.....don't like your supporters - change your message :lol: Ask yourself 'why are these clowns supoorting me?' :dunno: He caters to low IQ Mouthbreathers - look at this site :lmao: Dummies for Dump and it's a fact :snack:

So Hillary is a racist because she supports and is backed by black lives matters??? 

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So Hillary is a racist because she supports and is backed by black lives matters??? 

dude, just stop. has hillary made the racial remarks like trump has done? does hillary egg her racial fans on during rallies? have a little dignity and quit trying to compare apples to oranges.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, just stop. has hillary made the racial remarks like trump has done? does hillary egg her racial fans on during rallies? have a little dignity and quit trying to compare apples to oranges.

Spot on.  You beat me to it.  It's difficult to converse with s fence post. 

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

She backs a Racist group. What racist group does Trump back? 

How does saying I want to block immagration until we can properly vet people racist? There is nothing in the constitution that stops the United States from stopping a religion from entering period end of story. 

You seem to have no problem with the Japanese being rounded up. Or Jimmy Carter stopping Irians from coming here. Why because those people were democrats. 

Edited by jtssrx

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Spot on.  You beat me to it.  It's difficult to converse with s fence post. 

He didn't beat you to shit. You haven't replied because you didn't know what to say. Your typical post of emojis wouldn't have cut it. 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

She backs a Racist group. What racist group does Trump back? 

How does saying I want to block immagration until we can properly vet people racist? There is nothing in the constitution that stops the United States from stopping a religion from entering period end of story. 

You seem to have no problem with the Japanese being rounded up. Or Jimmy Carter stopping Irians from coming here. Why because those people were democrats. 

:lmao:

how would you even begin to do that? ya know what, nevermind.

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He didn't beat you to shit. You haven't replied because you didn't know what to say. Your typical post of emojis wouldn't have cut it. 

Like I said - conversing with a fence is a dead end proposition. Slinger articulated it well but you do not possess the cognitive ability to understand.  :dunno: