Check your account email address ×

Your Dictionary Definition of Racism Is Outdated Trash

Just now, Wildboer said:

Neil and I aren't on different sides of this debate, we're having respectful discourse. In case you haven't noticed I think Neil is one of the smartest members here.

You really should.  The narrative of racial discrimination, through all the added twists and turns, along and the definition argument you are trying to defend is failing.

But it’s all very entertaining to watch.  

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So you're saying that the incarceration rate of blacks is relatively close to their share of the population at large? Is that correct?

He's saying crime rates follow a trend. 90% white towns typically have low crime rates, 90% minority cities have high crime rates. He's just uncomfortable blaming that on white men because he's not overtly racist or sexist and he's a white man. He's rightfully uncomfortable with generalizing. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You really should.  The narrative of racial discrimination, through all the added twists and turns, along and the definition argument you are trying to defend is failing.

But it’s all very entertaining to watch.  

Maybe one day you'll realize you're a dumbass who never understands what I'm saying, probs not though.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

He's saying crime rates follow a trend. 90% white towns typically have low crime rates, 90% minority cities have high crime rates. He's just uncomfortable blaming that on white men because he's not overtly racist or sexist and he's a white man. He's rightfully uncomfortable with generalizing. 

I don't think he's saying that at all. Look:

"How do you explain some areas being right on line with incarceration per citizen matching POC percentages?"

To which you replied:

"The law of averages"

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Maybe one day you'll realize you're a dumbass who never understands what I'm saying, probs not though.

I’f I don’t understand what you are trying to “say”, it’s because you aren’t being clear.  Then onus of clarity falls on the one(s) debating.  

Now, I’ve interrupted enough.  Carry on....please.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't think he's saying that at all. Look:

"How do you explain some areas being right on line with incarceration per citizen matching POC percentages?"

To which you replied:

"The law of averages"

I mean, from a purely statistical standpoint the law of averages explains inner city violence.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’f I don’t understand what you are trying to “say”, it’s because you aren’t being clear.  Then onus of clarity falls on the one(s) debating.  

Now, I’ve interrupted enough.  Carry on....please.

No, it's because you don't have very good reading comprehension and you rarely take context into account. AKA Zambony ain't too smahhht.

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I mean, from a purely statistical standpoint the law of averages explains inner city violence.

No, it's because you don't have very good reading comprehension and you rarely take context into account. AKA Zambony ain't too smahhht.

Maybe, but I don't think that's what he's referring to.

He's saying that in SOME places, incarceration rates of blacks matches their share of the overall population, and holds that up as evidence that the system is not racist. 

Black people make up about 39% of the prison population but are only about 13% of the overall population. That's a racist system. 

Edited by motonoggin

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Maybe, but I don't think that's what he's referring to.

He's saying that in SOME places, incarceration rates of blacks matches their share of the overall population, and holds that up as evidence that the system is not racist. 

Black people make up about 34% of the prison population but are only about 13% of the overall population. That's a racist system. 

He doesn't believe a system can be racist, a system produces racist results because of racist functionaries within it. Which is a fair point if you ask me. Systemic racism falls outside the dictionary definition of racism after all...

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

He doesn't believe a system can be racist, a system produces racist results because of racist functionaries within it. Which is a fair point if you ask me. Systemic racism falls outside the dictionary definition of racism after all...

Not really a fair point at all. It's a weak grasping at straws. 

The system was built by white people.

White people run the system. 

The system AND the people that built/run it are the problem. 

The vast majority of cops are white. The vast majority of judges are white. The vast majority of prosecutors are white. 

I'd bet very few are what a white person would consider racist. The dictionary definition, anyway. Lol. 

This system has resulted in black people being incarcerated at 3 times their share of the overall population. 

This isn't an accident. This is by design.

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not really a fair point at all. It's a weak grasping at straws. 

The system was built by white people.

White people run the system. 

The system AND the people that built/run it are the problem. 

The vast majority of cops are white. The vast majority of judges are white. The vast majority of prosecutors are white. 

I'd bet very few are what a white person would consider racist. The dictionary definition, anyway. Lol. 

This system has resulted in black people being incarcerated at 3 times their share of the overall population. 

This isn't an accident. This is by design.

White people are fucking stupid though Moto, you really think they could've pulled this off if they were trying to? They stumbled into this like lucky Fools...

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

White people are fucking stupid though Moto, you really think they could've pulled this off if they were trying to? They stumbled into this like lucky Fools...

Just like they stumbled upon the New World. 

It all pretty much just runs itself on intergenerational conditioning now, though. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

Yeppp

Can you imagine how frustrating it would be to see a system that oppresses your people in so many obvious ways on a DAILY BASIS? And when you articulate these things you experience every day to a white person living in the same country, same state, same town as you and they look at you like you're living on another planet? 

Fuck, I'd go nuts. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

What came first?  Laws, or the action requiring them?  How many of those actions were NOT created by honkies?

Whiteness came just before systematic racial oppression against non whites.

Don't pretend that white folks were just reacting to unruly black people. :lol:

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Can you imagine how frustrating it would be to see a system that oppresses your people in so many obvious ways on a DAILY BASIS? And when you articulate these things you experience every day to a white person living in the same country, same state, same town as you and they look at you like you're living on another planet? 

Fuck, I'd go nuts. 

What you think it's like being a dude that sucks penis? I'm already nuts!!!

26 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lmao

point out how the laws are racist 

you can’t oops

The laws are wrong nonetheless. Legalize all drugs. Background check for mental illness but allow prior fellons to own guns.

On 1/23/2018 at 11:45 PM, motonoggin said:

Do you want racism to end? Do you think dismissing what black people say about it is going to accomplish that?

The black/white conflict in America CAN NOT, and WILL NOT ever be fixed. If it COULD HAVE, it WOULD HAVE. 

I stand by those words. 

I'll even take it a step further...... the black/white conflict will eventually end in bloodshed, the likes of that America has never seen.  That day will come when blacks feel they have the numbers to wage war on WHITEY. My time frame is around 2034.  

I also stand by those words.