NASCAR 2016

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

#20 for the win

Nice work by Kenseth and Smoke as well for getting 2nd. :bc:

Still can't get over the small crowd.

Edited by Biggie Smails

33 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Fuck!!!! I had shrub...truex and kurt in my pool....waz 1..2....3 at one time..:wall:

You like that got my ass handed to me smails? Thx alot.... :lol:

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Back when I used to go there we were packed in like sardines. They've even removed some seats since then.

Wife and I did the July race once many years ago , never again!!     Most locals say the same .    That race should be at night .   :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Wife and I did the July race once many years ago , never again!!     Most locals say the same .    That race should be at night .   :bc:

Way to hot in the stands for me in July. Even the September race was warm in the stands :bc:

4 hours ago, ckf said:

I'd be shocked if they took away the win.

I'm trying to think of the last time they took a win away for failing post race tech.  They just throw a dollar and points fine and let them keep the win.

And they wonder why the stands aren't full...

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm trying to think of the last time they took a win away for failing post race tech.  They just throw a dollar and points fine and let them keep the win.

And they wonder why the stands aren't full...

Between the Cup guys winning the Busch races and shit like this it's no surprise attendance is waning. Hell I'm a fan of Martin Truex but in reality while he is considered a single car team the support from Toyota and Gibbs takes the shine off.....the days of Alan Kulwicki are gone.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Between the Cup guys winning the Busch races and shit like this it's no surprise attendance is waning. Hell I'm a fan of Martin Truex but in reality while he is considered a single car team the support from Toyota and Gibbs takes the shine off.....the days of Alan Kulwicki are gone.

I really do think that if they went to more short track style rules, you'd see more excitement and better racing.

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Trucks on the dirt are coming up on Fox Sports 1 this Wednesday!  Favorite race of the year for the NASCAR stuff. 

Good deal....Cool racing from Eldora. :bc:

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Trucks on the dirt are coming up on Fox Sports 1 this Wednesday!  Favorite race of the year for the NASCAR stuff. 

Is Kyle Larson going to be there this year?