Check your account email address ×

NASCAR 2016

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

I had my fill of boogie boogie boogie for this season :bc:

Not surprising...lol..but i like dw and mike joy....gordon needs to go and bring back larry mac full time....

Nbc would be good with someone other then starry eyed bestwick imo as well.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Not surprising...lol..but i like dw and mike joy....gordon needs to go and bring back larry mac full time....

Nbc would be good with someone other then starry eyed bestwick imo as well.

Absolutely.....Larry Mac is very good. 

No Allen Bestwick on NBC....Rick Allen, Steve Letarte and Jeff Burton.

Edited by Biggie Smails

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Absolutely.....Larry Mac is very good. 

No Allen Bestwick on NBC....Rick Allen, Steve Letarte and Jeff Burton.

Oh shit thats rite...bestwick is with abc

Keselowski considering Indy 500 run: #2-Brad Keselowski's recent IndyCar run at Road America was more than a play day for NASCAR's 2012 champion, Team Penske's president confirmed Saturday. Keselowski has interest in running in an Indianapolis 500, perhaps as soon as next year, and it could happen, Tim Cindric told IndyStar. "I'd say 20% (chance)," Cindric said. "Never say never." Keselowski ran the car June 15, getting in Simon Pagenaud's #22 after Pagenaud ran a few laps to provide a baseline setup. Keselowski covered more than 40 laps around the 14-turn, 4.048-mile permanent road course, Cindric said, which equates to about 170 miles. The team allowed Keselowski to use three sets of Firestone tires. Only about half of the IndyCar Series field participated in the session, and it's believed Keselowski was 3-4 seconds off the pace of the slowest car. But Cindric said getting Keselowski experience was more important than him posting a hot lap. Moments after the session, IndyCar reported Keselowski saying, "I've got to let it soak in here (and) think about it." Keselowski later tweeted: "One of the best days of my life."(Indianapolis Star)(6-26-2016)

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Keselowski considering Indy 500 run: #2-Brad Keselowski's recent IndyCar run at Road America was more than a play day for NASCAR's 2012 champion, Team Penske's president confirmed Saturday. Keselowski has interest in running in an Indianapolis 500, perhaps as soon as next year, and it could happen, Tim Cindric told IndyStar. "I'd say 20% (chance)," Cindric said. "Never say never." Keselowski ran the car June 15, getting in Simon Pagenaud's #22 after Pagenaud ran a few laps to provide a baseline setup. Keselowski covered more than 40 laps around the 14-turn, 4.048-mile permanent road course, Cindric said, which equates to about 170 miles. The team allowed Keselowski to use three sets of Firestone tires. Only about half of the IndyCar Series field participated in the session, and it's believed Keselowski was 3-4 seconds off the pace of the slowest car. But Cindric said getting Keselowski experience was more important than him posting a hot lap. Moments after the session, IndyCar reported Keselowski saying, "I've got to let it soak in here (and) think about it." Keselowski later tweeted: "One of the best days of my life."(Indianapolis Star)(6-26-2016)

I cant think off hand that anyones gone from cup to indy without racing indy cars beforehand....or on 2nd thiught didnt kurt busch do it once.....

Both Practices for the Coke Zero 400 Sprint Cup Series race at Daytona International Speedway were rained out on Thursday, June 30th. The 1st was scheduled to run from 3:00-3:55pm/et and Happy Hour (final) practice was scheduled for 5:00-5:55pm/et. NASCAR has scheduled one Sprint Cup Series practice from 9:45-10:30am/et, which will air on NBCSN. Qualifying is scheduled of 4:10pm/et on Friday, TV=NBCSN.

David Ragan is on the pole for tonight's Xfinity race at Daytona    :race:

Ragan on XFINITY pole at Daytona: #18-David Ragan won the Coors Light pole for the Subway Firecracker 250 at Daytona International Speedway with a speed of 180.346mph. #2-Austin Dillon will start second. The rest of the top 10: #20-Erik Jones, #22-Joey Logano, #19-Daniel Suarez, #6-Darrell Wallace, Jr., #7-Justin Allgaier, #48-Brennan Poole, #1-Elliott Sadler, and #24-Corey LaJoie.
Did Not Qualify: #74-Mike Harmon, #70-Derrike Cope, and #40-Carl Long.
#18-Ragan was also fastest during the first round at 181.302mph.
The starting lineup is posted on the Daytona starting lineup page (pdf).(7-1-2016)

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's cool....he seems like a good cat.

He always runs well when he is in good equipment :good:

Looks like the Roush Ford's have found some speed. Biffle on the pole for tomorrow night's Cup race :bc:

Greg Biffle wins Daytona pole: #16-Greg Biffle won the pole for the Coke Zero 400 Sprint Cup Series race at Daytona International Speedway with speed of 192.955mph for his 1st pole of 2016, 2nd at Daytona and 13th of his career. It is Biffle's first pole since Charlotte in October 2012, 129 races ago. Biffle has never won from the pole in 12 previous tries.
#19-Edwards will start 2nd, followed by #18-Busch (in a backup car), #17-Stenhouse Jr., #2-Keselowski, #3-Dillon, #20-Kenseth, #48-Johnson, #11-Hamlin, #41-Busch, #22-Logano and #21-Blaney.
#16-Biffle was fastest in the first round with a speed of 192.629mph and will start 1st.
41 cars were entered. The one driver/team to not qualify: #30-Wise.
(7-1-2016)