Check your account email address ×

NASCAR 2016

Just now, DAVE said:

All of which have 0 to do with his concussion issues....if hes feeling sick all the time...the last thing he wants to is start a family.

That's why I don't think he'll want to keep taking chances each and every week of having another crash that could do even more damage.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That's why I don't think he'll want to keep taking chances each and every week of having another crash that could do even more damage.

He will be back in the car when he feels better....if he thought like that he would have quit when sr got killed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree with you....stinky just likes to argue. :dave::nudie:

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Watching the Xfinity Race from Iowa and I really like this track.....7/8 mile, 150 mph at the end of the straights...very cool. :bc:

Rustys track. :bc:

12 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

19 races so far and only 5 have been won by Xfinity points cars.  

Kyle Busch is stinking up the series. I really think they should limit the number of races the cup guys can start in the xfinity series.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Kyle Busch is stinking up the series. I really think they should limit the number of races the cup guys can start in the xfinity series.

I think top 20 or 25 in Cup points should mean you can't race lower series.  We are fighting the same thing in dirt racing right now.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

In one hand I agree...but in the other totally disagree....when I followed the dirt car modifieds....the biggest crowds where when the out of town drivers would come for qualifying races.....The local guys rarely won.

You think the stands are empty now....you take shrub outa the races it will be a ghost town.

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

In one hand I agree...but in the other totally disagree....when I followed the dirt car modifieds....the biggest crowds where when the out of town drivers would come for qualifying races.....The local guys rarely won.

You think the stands are empty now....you take shrub outa the races it will be a ghost town.

I agree, you need the Cup guys not only for the stands and the ratings, but also to drive the overall talent forward.

However, I really do question that as well.  

We pretty much watch 2 Cup races and when the Cup guys dominate the series and keep new and upcoming talent out of the drivers seat, are they really driving the sport forward?

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I agree, you need the Cup guys not only for the stands and the ratings, but also to drive the overall talent forward.

However, I really do question that as well.  

We pretty much watch 2 Cup races and when the Cup guys dominate the series and keep new and upcoming talent out of the drivers seat, are they really driving the sport forward?

Imo i think the trucks should run more events with the cup guys and finity guys should run less....it would make it much more difficult for the cup guys to run finity if they wanted to....and i feel the trucks are different enough most cup guy wouldnt bother with them.

No matter what is done tho...someone is going to suffer.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm going to go with Harvick to win today. My dark horse is Chase Elliott. 

I'm going to stick with my Horse and say Truex Jr. 

For a Dark horse I will say the other young gun Ryan Blaney.

• Like 1