Check your account email address ×

NASCAR 2016

2 hours ago, RJM said:

Hi Dave I knew Stan owned Ransomville in NY but was unaware he owned Merritville Pete Bicknell owns Merritville now right?

Yes Pete does now...Stans son Joel and his late son Alex took over for him a few yrs back....they owned Lancaster and Fulton speedway as well at one time...I love living out west but sure miss my weekends at the northeast dirt tracks :bc:

I'm not sure who my pick is going to be for Indy yet, but I'll be pulling for Jeff Gordon in the #88. I used to hate the guy back when he was winning all the time. But, it would be cool to see him kissing the bricks after coming out of retirement to fill in for Jr :bc:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not sure who my pick is going to be for Indy yet, but I'll be pulling for Jeff Gordon in the #88. I used to hate the guy back when he was winning all the time. But, it would be cool to see him kissing the bricks after coming out of retirement to fill in for Jr :bc:

Id rather see his passenger side door kiss the wall hard.... :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Truex Jr. 

Hard to go wrong with that pick. I'm glad to see him doing so well. I remember watching him on the old Busch North series :bc:

15 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Id rather see his passenger side door kiss the wall hard.... :lol: 

I used to feel the same way. Now I have a lot of respect for what he was able to accomplish in Nascar :bc:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Hard to go wrong with that pick. I'm glad to see him doing so well. I remember watching him on the old Busch North series :bc:

I used to feel the same way. Now I have a lot of respect for what he was able to accomplish in Nascar :bc:

He didnt accomplish as much after Evernham left...Was never a fan....and lost total respect for him after the Kenseth incident yrs ago....i just wished it was smoke or happy he went after instead....they woulda ripped his helmet off and beat him over the head with it... :lol2: 

Edited by DAVE

34 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I missed the race and it doesn't sound like I missed much....Shrub led 62 of 63 laps.....exciting!

Boring as hell. I hope tomorrow isn't more of the same.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hotter than fuck there today.

I thought there was nobody there when I first seen a couple of stand shots but anyone who was there was in the shade.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Taking Hamlin. Logano or Johnson as back up.

I've never liked this track. It was great in the olden days but its never been a good track for Cup cars.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Kyle Busch with an almost 5 second lead over Smoke.....hope this isn't a snoozer.

It looks like that's what it's going to be :sad: