Check your account email address ×

NASCAR 2016

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ckf said:

Not sure where, but he did have a brain injury from a wreck.

Happened at Darlington and this is a good read from 2010 about the accident, driving for DEI and his relationship with Dale Sr. and Junior. :bc:

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/columns/story?id=5707624&columnist=smith_marty

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Happened at Darlington and this is a good read from 2010 about the accident, driving for DEI and his relationship with Dale Sr. and Junior. :bc:

Did you forget the link?

44 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good article :bc:   I became a fan of Senior after I bought my 87 black Monte Carlo SS even though I was more of a drag racing fan back then. Mater of fact that's when I first met OT. He had a 5.0 Mustang LX at the time.

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

There isn't very many fans in the grandstands for the Xfinity race at NH.

Attendance has looked weak all season for both Cup and Xfinity.

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

While he is a great wheel man I think him winning all these races hurts the series.

I agree. Even back when Mark Martin was dominating the series he didn't race almost every week like Kyle does.

58 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree. Even back when Mark Martin was dominating the series he didn't race almost every week like Kyle does.

Yep....he led 190 of 200 laps and Keselowski finished 3rd. At least Xfinity regular Erik Jones finished 2nd.

Edited by Biggie Smails

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yep....he led 190 of 200 laps and Keselowski finished 3rd. At least Xfinity regular Erik Jones finished 2nd.

NHMS is a hard track to pass on. I was there the year Jeff Burton led every lay of the cup race.

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

The Cup race goes green from NHMS at 1:39PM Eastern. My pick is Kurt Busch and my dark horse is Ryan Blaney :race:

I like your Blaney pick as I think he is a damn good up and comer.....I'll go with Truex Jr. and Chase Elliot as a dark horse. :bc:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

A lot of empty seats today too.

Back when I used to go there we were packed in like sardines. They've even removed some seats since then.

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

Back when I used to go there we were packed in like sardines. They've even removed some seats since then.

The best race of the weeked usually was the asphalt modifieds.

Just now, Blackstar said:

Truex, again, will not win.  wtf?

It's amazing how many laps he leads only to have stupid shit happen.....good thing he has that win under his belt. Bowman blows a tire and into the wall in the 88....Elliot into the wall as well.