Check your account email address ×

Hobby Lobby good Christians closed on Sunday the lords day..

Hobby Lobby Surrenders 245 More Smuggled Iraq Artifacts

Source: Newsweek Magazine

HOBBY LOBBY SURRENDERS 245 MORE IRAQ ARTIFACTS FROM SMUGGLED CACHE OF TABLETS AND SEALS TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT 

BY KASTALIA MEDRANO ON 1/18/18 AT 10:02 AM 

In a new chapter of the ongoing saga of Hobby Lobby’s smuggling of Iraqi religious artifacts, the arts and crafts emporium surrendered 245 objects to the United States government, according to court documents. 

Hobby Lobby Stores voluntarily turned over the artifacts to federal prosecutors in New York on January 17, according to Long Island Business News. This brings the total number of artifacts surrendered so far to 3,839. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. had previously agreed to turn over 5,500. 

In July 2017, Hobby Lobby agreed to pay a $3 million fine for smuggling religious artifacts out of Iraq, including thousands of ancient cuneiform tablets deliberately mislabeled as tile samples, according to The New York Times

The store's evangelical Christian owners spent $1.6 million on the artifacts in December of 2010, even after a cultural property law expert that the business itself had retained warned that such artifacts might have been looted, and that without proper verification they could be seized by United States Customs and Border Protection. Nevertheless, according to a press statement from the United States Justice Department, Hobby Lobby persisted:

Read more: http://www.newsweek.com/hobby-lobby-surrenders-245-more-smuggled-iraq-artifacts-federal-government-784388

Smuggling crooks in the private sector caught red handed...turned into a political partison issue by the left and tools on FS.  

Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.  Meh.

Integrity and credibility.  It's not for everyone for sure.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can't  help it.  Anything that makes libs cry , I find appealing. How dare they close on Sunday!!!!!!   :lol:

I know, right!!!  Everyone knows that's the liberal "get out and shop for hobby and craft supply day"!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

The McDonalds chicken sammich isn't too bad, and the fries are way better.

But no cheese sauce...

There isn't a Chick- fill near me. I found boycotting them to support the gay community  very easy.:lol2:

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I hate Chick - fill. Nobody is going to deprive me of chicken on Sunday.

:lol:

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The McDonalds chicken sammich isn't too bad, and the fries are way better.

But no cheese sauce...

Where da fuck you been, brah?

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There isn't a Chick- fill near me. I found boycotting them to support the gay community  very easy.:lol2:

That's the spirit!  Never let "the man" keep you down. Or something...whatever.  I've lost interest...like the protestors.  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Some Chicken place is building out the old White Castle by me.

That's a fucking tragedy.  What happened?  Fucking beaners drive it out?  :lol:

For some odd fucking reason, our closest White Castle is a fucking hour away! >:(