Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Actually there is......that money was built up on hype and had no fundamental basis for existing. Therefore when someone pops the hype bubble it disappears like the helium in a kids balloon 

Unless of course the market has a paper asshole like Trump.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

What the last few days have done is created tremendous buying opportunities........if the bottom has hit. :lol:  

Considering what the markets have YTD, a pullback it's necessarily a bad thing before making higher moves. Also Europe dropped 1.75% today.  Not sure if a couple more points, like you said good buying opportunities.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Considering what the markets have YTD, a pullback it's necessarily a bad thing before making higher moves. Also Europe dropped 1.75% today.  Not sure if a couple more points, like you said good buying opportunities.

How quickly your tune changes :lol:

The bond king said today we're in a bear market and it rolling over. Every bank analyst and market scholar did an about face so fast you could break your neck trying to watch them.

Now we are all talking correction a d trade war.

I love it

Just now, f7ben said:

How quickly your tune changes :lol:

The bond king said today we're in a bear market and it rolling over. Every bank analyst and market scholar did an about face so fast you could break your neck trying to watch them.

Now we are all talking correction a d trade war.

I love it

What trade war?  

After almost 20% gains in 4 months, a pullback is out of the norm?:lol:keep playing Russian roulette with your life savings.

Also I don't do bonds.

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What trade war?  

After almost 20% gains in 4 months, a pullback is out of the norm?:lol:keep playing Russian roulette with your life savings.

Also I don't do bonds.

Shorting this fragile market while it's at all time high isnt playing Russian roulette. It's a sure thing

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Shorting this fragile market while it's at all time high isnt playing Russian roulette. It's a sure thing

If you knew what you were doing, you would have already met your goals.  Just saying.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you knew what you were doing, you would have already met your goals.  Just saying.

Well....if analysts knew what they were doing they wouldnt have projected an earnings recession that never occured. 

Not a single person knows what they are doing and that's a fact.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well....if analysts knew what they were doing they wouldnt have projected an earnings recession that never occured. 

Not a single person knows what they are doing and that's a fact.

There's a lot of truth in that last sentence, esp when it comes to analysts.

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's a lot of truth in that last sentence, esp when it comes to analysts.

I've got a price target based on resistance in the Russell 2k. I think we will fall to that level some time in the short term and then I'll reevaluate my position. Maybe if were off these levels another 10% I'll take a long position in a turbo s&p etf :lol:

Its gonna get ugly folks. Batten down the hatches. Put the woman and children to bed. Theres a pile of bears tearing up your trash cans and their coming into the house next.

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, I was waiting for the China Trade Deal. 

I just got hammered. Thanks Donald. 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its gonna get ugly folks. Batten down the hatches. Put the woman and children to bed. Theres a pile of bears tearing up your trash cans and their coming into the house next.

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've got a price target based on resistance in the Russell 2k. I think we will fall to that level some time in the short term and then I'll reevaluate my position. Maybe if were off these levels another 10% I'll take a long position in a turbo s&p etf :lol:

Can you two guys start a different thread, and call it “emotional investing and option strategies for dummies”?  Long straddle that shit.  This thread is supposed to be about the markets, which are up 114 pts as we speak.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can you two guys start a different thread, and call it “emotional investing and option strategies for dummies”?  Long straddle that shit.  This thread is supposed to be about the markets, which are up 114 pts as we speak.  :lol: 

:lol: i hate you!!1

This thread is awesome. It started almost 16 months ago with a bunch of Trumpsters cheering the Trump rally for clearing 26,000. 

They still cheer every time it clears 26,000 like good little cheerleaders. 

If there is no trade deal announced this week that averts the tariffs we will be in a massive correction. 

The retarded market had a rate cut and a trade deal priced in ......

Hopefully we kick the cheating Chinese trade terrorists the fuck out and stick to our guns

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

This thread is awesome. It started almost 16 months ago with a bunch of Trumpsters cheering the Trump rally for clearing 26,000. 

They still cheer every time it clears 26,000 like good little cheerleaders. 

Go cheer your prescribe rate loan.:lol:

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I will, it’s an awesome perk for people with money on a hold co. 

If the retained earnings are doing squat for you.  It's also available to anyone.

Looks like the China Trade Deal is dead.

Knadler says we have a constitutional crisis with Trump, Barr, Mueller and the redacted Mueller report. 

I've lost a bundle this week.

Thanks Donald.