Check your account email address ×

It’s only an issue when Trump does it. More fake outrage

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You didn't watch the video I posted of your hero Bill Clinton? We are a country of laws you moron and my ancestors along with yours came here "LEGALLY"!!! What don't you understand about legal vs illegal? SMFH

You are one dense mother fucker. The topic is where the people came from. The fact that you mentioned their gov as not providing them opportunities, shows you are also a hack

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is why libs are so amoying.

insincere .  When  people truly care about things they do something about it. Not tell others they should. :lol:

They don't give two shits about the blacks here , much less those in Africa.

Unless it is election day.

They do. They pay taxes and don’t complain about immigrants or where they came from:news:

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You didn't watch the video I posted of your hero Bill Clinton? We are a country of laws you moron and my ancestors along with yours came here "LEGALLY"!!! What don't you understand about legal vs illegal? SMFH

The ones Trump was bitching about in the meeting were immigrating legally too.  So what was his problem with them?

:news:

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I would say our immigration laws are insanely tight.  There is indeed too much safety net offered to immigrants though.

Neal

Our current approach to immigration is 180 degrees out for what is good for the long term success of our country. 

This is about the spot where rwws pretend to care about our own poor people, making comments about taking care of our own first. After they bitch about min wage increases, the poor not paying enough taxes, the poor using the healthcare system....

its like you have O thinking skills, just robots spewing programmed commands 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Lindsey Graham wasn't President.  It's quite clear that Trump has zero respect for the office or the American citizens which he represents.  It's sad.

Neal

giphy-downsized.gif.f35d7c12b8757e43c5765ccc880c0bba.gif

42 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Are insanely loose immigration laws coupled with tax payer funded "safety net" programs at the expense of the citizens of this country Respectful?  

Now spending doesn't matter to liberals.  Against the tax cuts cuz spending.  They can never make up their minds.

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah anyway, we have it bad here. Big homes, plenty of food, energy, healthcare system, multiple vehicles, education system etc etc etc. Why the fuck should we share with others, give them opportunities.

I’d absolutely love to see some of you lose everything and go out and experience the hardships a lot of these people come from. Maybe read your precious bibles while you are there, and pay attention to what it says about less fortunate 

We owe them nothing.  Follow the rules and come here legally.  Assimilate an integrate.  Or GTFO.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I love rww logic. Favoring some of our taxes going to help others means you should be willing to House 10 immigrants yourself :lol: 

But god forbid someone favors our taxes going to help Americans amirite?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

giphy-downsized.gif.f35d7c12b8757e43c5765ccc880c0bba.gif

Now spending doesn't matter to liberals.  Against the tax cuts cuz spending.  They can never make up their minds.

We owe them nothing.  Follow the rules and come here legally.  Assimilate an integrate.  Or GTFO.

But god forbid someone favors our taxes going to help Americans amirite?

Another clown lost in the topic. Nobody is proclaiming that things be done illegally, either. Multiple failures 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Our current approach to immigration is 180 degrees out for what is good for the long term success of our country. 

That is 100% true and a fact.  The Slingers of the world can dance around that all they'd like.  It doesn't change it.  Trump is trying to, and now their panties are in a knot.

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I agree, we have massive restrictions and poor vetting, coupled with horrid follow up.  

We need much increased numbers, high quality vetting, and improved follow up/critique.

Neal

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That is 100% true and a fact.  The Slingers of the world can dance around that all they'd like.  It doesn't change it.  Trump is trying to, and now their panties are in a knot.

Link to where i stated immigration rules should be laxed?

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  The race baiting is gonna start getting toward “level eleven”. They need their votes now more than ever...problem is, many will now be working during election time, and many that are lifting themselves up out of the Obama stagnancy won’t be interested in voting.  CNN is gonna work hard to show them that a racist is in charge and their lives are much worse in spite of the numbers that PROVE OTHERWISE.  They are now just straight up calling Trump tacist without any fear.  I guess they figured that worked for eight years...why not?  

Just bo plan from them at all other than name calling and lies.  8 good years of that experience!!!

Let's face it......it works.

Race baiting is the corner Stone of their platform.

To me it just shows how desperate Trump is getting to distract folks from the Mueller investigation. Plenty of more professional ways he could have framed his thoughts on immigration but of course he makes it overtly inflammatory because he’d rather take a beating over that from the press.  More distractions to follow.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Link to where i stated immigration rules should be laxed?

You have never offered a solution to anything in this forum.  You simply try to bash any thing that republicans try.  You're a know nothing, do nothing,  partisan hack.  Everyone here sees you for exactly that.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You have never offered a solution to anything in this forum.  You simply try to bash any thing that republicans try.  You're a know nothing, do nothing,  partisan hack.  Everyone here sees you for exactly that.

You are full of shit, as usual. I’ve voiced plenty of opinions on how to fix things, including this topic. I think we need to spend more money patrolling the border, but not a stupid wall. Just yesterday I commented that business owners who hire illegal immigrants should also be prosecuted hard. Now stfu with your nonsense and go back to bed 

Edited by Snoslinger

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

To me it just shows how desperate Trump is getting to distract folks from the Mueller investigation. Plenty of more professional ways he could have framed his thoughts on immigration but of course he makes it overtly inflammatory because he’d rather take a beating over that from the press.  More distractions to follow.

Right, because Americans are all on the edge of their seats ..... waiting.  :lol:

Outside of 24 hr. Media no one GAF.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah anyway, we have it bad here. Big homes, plenty of food, energy, healthcare system, multiple vehicles, education system etc etc etc. Why the fuck should we share with others, give them opportunities.

I’d absolutely love to see some of you lose everything and go out and experience the hardships a lot of these people come from. Maybe read your precious bibles while you are there, and pay attention to what it says about less fortunate 

Well let's see. While I didn't take in any defects from a 3rd world, I have taken someone in, let them live here, and treated him as part of the family. For years.

Has your non bible ass done the same?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You are full of shit, as usual. I’ve voiced plenty of opinions on how to fix things, including this topic. I think we need to spend more money patrolling the border, but not a stupid wall. Just yesterday I commented that business owners who hire illegal immigrants should also be prosecuted hard. Now stfu with your nonsense and go back to bed 

Shows me you're ready to make the easy decisions, but not the hard ones.

Something else that is quite comical about the author of this thread. jtssrx is sinuating that the dems are only mad about these comments because it’s trump.   Not only was graham not the potus, but a fellow trumpsywr criticizes him making that statement. Yet nothing when the potus says the same :lol: 

keep up the good work, jtssrx!!!

Edited by Snoslinger

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well let's see. While I didn't take in any defects from a 3rd world, I have taken someone in, let them live here, and treated him as part of the family. For years.

Has your non bible ass done the same?

:lol: well bravo for you!!

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thank you for admitting your hypocrisy. Good first step.

While your providing someone a good home is certainly commendable, it does not change anything I have stated in this thread. Why you want to turn this into some sort of dick measuring contest, that has nothing to do with immigrants from “shit holes”, i have no idea 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

While your providing someone a good home is certainly commendable, it does not change anything I have stated in this thread. Why you want to turn this into some sort of dick measuring contest, that has nothing to do with immigrants from “shit holes”, i have no idea 

If you wouldn't take in an American, you wouldn't take in any one else.

Just face it, your side is a ton of big talk with no follow up. Again... hypocrisy.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you wouldn't take in an American, you wouldn't take in any one else.

Just face it, your side is a ton of big talk with no follow up. Again... hypocrisy.

You may have a point if I was asking the members here to personally take someone in, while I do not. That is far from the case so stop with the nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You may have a point if I was asking the members here to personally take someone in, while I do not. That is far from the case so stop with the nonsense.

Liberals would never ask another liberal to do anything like this.

Seems conservatives ..... just do it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I think we need to spend more money patrolling the border, but not a stupid wall. Just yesterday I commented that business owners who hire illegal immigrants should also be prosecuted hard.  

Now that I can agree with.