Check your account email address ×

It’s only an issue when Trump does it. More fake outrage

jtssrx

34 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Lindsey Graham wasn't President.  It's quite clear that Trump has zero respect for the office or the American citizens which he represents.  It's sad.

Neal

Are insanely loose immigration laws coupled with tax payer funded "safety net" programs at the expense of the citizens of this country Respectful?  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Are insanely loose immigration laws coupled with tax payer funded "safety net" programs at the expense of the citizens of this country Respectful?  

Amen

These clowns have been kicking the can down the road for as long as I can remember. This is why we are in the position we are in. Want to talk about no respect for citizens and being outraged.

Edited by Cold War
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Here it is.  Poor Neal.  If we’d have all only voted for his Aleppo Pothead, we’d all be good to go!  I wonder if he’d have found DC by now?  Prolly still in his VW van roaming around Washington state.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would say our immigration laws are insanely tight.  There is indeed too much safety net offered to immigrants though.

Neal

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Here it is.  Poor Neal.  If we’d have all only voted for his Aleppo Pothead, we’d all be good to go!  I wonder if he’d have found DC by now?  Prolly still in his VW van roaming around Washington state.

You had zero idea of Aleppo just like he did before that point, don't lie.

Neal

Yeah anyway, we have it bad here. Big homes, plenty of food, energy, healthcare system, multiple vehicles, education system etc etc etc. Why the fuck should we share with others, give them opportunities.

I’d absolutely love to see some of you lose everything and go out and experience the hardships a lot of these people come from. Maybe read your precious bibles while you are there, and pay attention to what it says about less fortunate 

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah anyway, we have it bad here. Big homes, plenty of food, energy, healthcare system, multiple vehicles, education system etc etc etc. Why the fuck should we share with others, give them opportunities.

I’d absolutely love to see some of you lose everything and go out and experience the hardships a lot of these people come from. Maybe read your precious bibles while you are there, and pay attention to what it says about less fortunate 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Sweet. How many  families can we put you down for? 

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You had zero idea of Aleppo just like he did before that point, don't lie.

Neal

It’s still hard to believe.  The look on his face was all I needed to see.    And the ones before that, and all the ones after that.  I bet he can twist up a nice fatty on a bumpy road at 40 mph though...one handing that bitch!  I’d love to see him meeting with world leaders.  Holy shit!  And I thought it was funny watching Obama fumbling around!!!  He should bring Troody with him!!!!  They put them both on stage!

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Cant even buy rolling papers here, are we even in America?"

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey dumbass, maybe all these shithole countries can start by giving their own people more opportunity?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So why did your ancestors come here, dumbass? 

You didn't watch the video I posted of your hero Bill Clinton? We are a country of laws you moron and my ancestors along with yours came here "LEGALLY"!!! What don't you understand about legal vs illegal? SMFH

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: didn’t see that one coming . 

It is why libs are so amoying.

insincere .  When  people truly care about things they do something about it. Not tell others they should. :lol:

They don't give two shits about the blacks here , much less those in Africa.

Unless it is election day.

Edited by Cold War

• Gold Member

We should only allow Asian immigrants.  They got their shit together more typical then shithole country immigrants.  Maybe require shithole country immigrants to immigrate to another non shit hole country  and achieve a masters level education prior to immigrating to the US.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

We should only allow Asian immigrants.  They got their shit together more typical then shithole country immigrants.  Maybe require shithole country immigrants to immigrate to another non shit hole country  and achieve a masters level education prior to immigrating to the US.

Even Cambodia , Laos and Myanmar ?

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is why libs are so amoying.

insincere .  We people truly care about things they do something about it. Not tell others they should. :lol:

They don't give two shits about the blacks here , much less those in Africa.

Unless it is election day.

Yup.  The race baiting is gonna start getting toward “level eleven”. They need their votes now more than ever...problem is, many will now be working during election time, and many that are lifting themselves up out of the Obama stagnancy won’t be interested in voting.  CNN is gonna work hard to show them that a racist is in charge and their lives are much worse in spite of the numbers that PROVE OTHERWISE.  They are now just straight up calling Trump tacist without any fear.  I guess they figured that worked for eight years...why not?  

Just bo plan from them at all other than name calling and lies.  8 good years of that experience!!!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Even Cambodia , Laos and Myanmar ?

No...  those are not real Asians...  they are from shithole Asian countries.  Just from Japan and China cause they are on average well educated and can come to the US and not be a burden.  

Edited by BOHICA