Check your account email address ×

Shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole...

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nah, I'd bait you into throwing the first punch so I could get off by claiming self-defense. A few crocodile tears and a little extra flamboyance and I'll be free in time to laugh on a hilltop as I watch your family cry through some binoculars while your casket is lowered. The only question now is which of your family members I'll snipe from that hilltop to add to the trauma. :gfight:

big talk starfish boy .

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

big talk starfish boy .

We're on the internet, what else ya want? Nude photos to prove my physique? Videos of me sparring with a kangaroo? A sense of insecurity that drives me to actually get upset by some 27 year old pacifist faggot fucking with me for being an asshole on the internet? Oh, wait... I think that last one was just a description of you :lol:

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Nah, I'd bait you into throwing the first punch so I could get off by claiming self-defense. A few crocodile tears and a little extra flamboyance and I'll be free in time to laugh on a hilltop as I watch your family cry through some binoculars while your casket is lowered. The only question now is which of your family members I'll snipe from that hilltop to add to the trauma. :gfight:

Just do us a favor a die of AIDS already.

• Platinum Contributing Member

President: This deal is not acceptable.   It will continue to turn America into a shithole.  We need to stop lottery immigration of uneducated people from countries like Haiti.

MSM: OMG the President called Haiti a shithole!  

:lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member

President:  We need to send people back to their home countries.

Left:  OMG, we can't they are dangerous shit........they are dangerous places.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

President: This deal is not acceptable.   It will continue to turn America into a shithole.  We need to stop lottery immigration of uneducated people from countries like Haiti.

MSM: OMG the President called Haiti a shithole!  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

President:  We need to send people back to their home countries.

Left:  OMG, we can't they are dangerous shit........they are dangerous places.  

Yep and yup!

Idiocy feed for the idiots.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm tryin gto keep it alive so I can keep saying shithole all the time.

I know, fun to say, right? 

We met a few couples for lunch yesterday and everyone was laughing about it.  Reminds me of when the Bud commercial came out and everyone was going........................................." WAS UP" !!!!!!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Yeah, fortunately we all know how much you love shithole

FTFY.

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We met a few couples for lunch yesterday and everyone was laughing about it.  Reminds me of when the Bud commercial came out and everyone was going........................................." WAS UP" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of this:

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I just got off the phone with a riding buddy and I bet we said "shithole" ten times.  And laughed and laughed and laughed.

I may be too hard on the Dems.  They are giving us humor beyond belief!!!  :lmao:

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I bet @Ez ryder couldn't even beat up Barney Frank :pan:

you are sounding pretty pathetic now.  not many little millineal candy was fucks even know how it feels,to be punched in the face let alone have the balls to actually  inflict pain on some one. it is just not how you sissy kids grew up.  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

you are sounding pretty pathetic now.  not many little millineal candy was fucks even know how it feels,to be punched in the face let alone have the balls to actually  inflict pain on some one. it is just not how you sissy kids grew up.  

Must be something in the air lately. Jimmy was was begging me to go to MI to fight him the other night, :lol:

13 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Wow.