Check your account email address ×

Mueller adds veteran cyber prosecutor to special counsel team

On 2017-06-09 at 2:27 PM, ICEMAN! said:

I said before and I'll say it again, the collusion aspect might end up being the subtitle to a larger story of money laundering, racketeering and corruption.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

omg :lol:  You have to be one of the most insufferable bastards on the planet.  I bet in a work or family setting, people see you coming and walk the other way. 

Sure thing Kreskin. :lol: 

There are a half dozen of you who fit that description pre election Trump.  You all vanished for weeks and months, then come marching back in here like good little aparatchniks repeating Dem Underground talking points.  Like a bunch of goddamn monkeys.  No one gives a sweet fuck about Clinton, Obama or Nixon you imbeclle.  Trump is your president for the next 7 years, and I recommend you get some valium or lithium to deal with it. :lol:  :stoned:

:news:

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

so trump jr responded? no

:lol:

"Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don"

Just now, Snoslinger said:

"Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don"

you guys sure love to salivate over nothing

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if you only knew how fucking stupid you look these days :lol:

trump commits much worse shit practically on a daily basis, you defend it, and then continue to get uptight over bill getting a bj in the WH and then denying it

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

omg :lol:  You have to be one of the most insufferable bastards on the planet.  I bet in a work or family setting, people see you coming and walk the other way. 

Sure thing Kreskin. :lol: 

There are a half dozen of you who fit that description pre election Trump.  You all vanished for weeks and months, then come marching back in here like good little aparatchniks repeating Dem Underground talking points.  Like a bunch of goddamn monkeys.  No one gives a sweet fuck about Clinton, Obama or Nixon you imbeclle.  Trump is your president for the next 7 years, and I recommend you get some valium or lithium to deal with it. :lol:  :stoned:

I’ve said that for years about Slinger...Home, work, family events, ect....he walks in and backs turn and boots start walking! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve said that for years about Slinger...Home, work, family events, ect....he walks in and backs turn and boots start walking! :lol:

I an actually quite sociable and get along with most people. yeah ive had some heated arguments with rww in-laws at times, but nothing serious. I also don't talk politics much at work. not a good idea.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

True story, local talk radio station that leans libertarian/conservative often has callers, and I've noticed over the years this one guy "Ferris" who calls in regularly, is always getting into with the host, and often has these half baked theories that he concocts in his head, that he's convinced are facts.  One day listening to Rush, I heard the same guy call in there, I'm like wow...same guy......so I know he's a talk radio addict.  I listen to alot myself (i know shocker) when I'm driving.  Anyhow, was at work one day talking with my admin and she had the same station on at her desk, and mentioned that her uncle was a fruitcake always calling into the radio stations....and he calls himself "Ferris". :lol: I guess the guy is a complete mess in real life, and like Slinger, thinks he's smarter than 98% of the population.  So the notion that people see him coming and walk the other way was based on what she told me about "Ferris".   :lol:  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why does Mueller need a veteran cyber prosecutor?

Maybe they have evidence of and are planning to prosecute some cyber crimes?

:dunno:

Brought on 2 months ago yet no indictments.  :lol:  

The WaPo put it out now because they have nothing else.  

Edited by Highmark

smails you are a funny "case". when some of us "lefties" were absent you seemed to perk up a little bit in regards to trump, grew some backbone, and argued your points against some of the resident freaks like creepr, wolfie, etc.

but the minute we're back in dodge, you're right back at the saloon with them  :lol:

get a backbone dude, and keep it.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Between consenting adults.  That seems to be what really pisses of Republicans.  

Plus it was over 20 years ago. 

Obama had absolutely no sex scandals so the right made shit up.  Nasty shit too. 

But now we are talking Russian collusion and money laundering from a President that lies more than any other and won’t show his tax returns.  

A President that has removed legislation that anyone with common sense can see would come with a kick back. 

Appointments to people that would also come with a kick back in any second world country.  So you fucking know Trump would do it. 

Let's be honest. They might have been adults but there was some apower differential there just like Harvey weistein so anyone damnijg Harvey should have been doing the same to bill. Personally IDGAF in either case. Women use men every bit as much as men use them. 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why does Mueller need a veteran cyber prosecutor?

Maybe they have evidence of and are planning to prosecute some cyber crimes?

:dunno:

Isn't he also looking into Hillary/DNC stuff that went on in/during the election??:dunno:

Trump as far as I know doesnt even use email and never has..Guy probably still has a flip phone..

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Brought on 2 months ago yet no indictments.  :lol:  

The WaPo put it out now because they have nothing else.  

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the notion that this complex case should have been investigated and solved w/in weeks is another comical act :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Isn't he also looking into Hillary/DNC stuff that went on in/during the election??:dunno:

Trump as far as I know doesnt even use email and never has..Guy probably still has a flip phone..

Well the Russian hacking of the DNC is related so it’s possible that’s what this hire is for, but how are they going to prosecute the Russian government?  He was likely hired for something else.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

does your mother-in-law know you're not washing the breakfast dishes?

Well duh thats the wife’s job :owned: 

Edited by Rod Johnson

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm guessing your wife is at work. she's already on ma and pa's shit list for marrying a loser and moocher, so she's doing everything possible to lessen the damage.

Wrong she married me not you :owned: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Let's be honest. They might have been adults but there was some apower differential there just like Harvey weistein so anyone damnijg Harvey should have been doing the same to bill. Personally IDGAF in either case. Women use men every bit as much as men use them. 

I completely agree. Bill is a sleazy piece of shit. He was married, he was 30 years older than her. 

But 30 years ago Rich powerful guys use to get away with that. Also women found Clinton attractive. Do you remember the discussions about that when he first became elected? It was weird because that hadn’t been a topic in my lifetime.  I would guess not since Kennedy. So we can assume that a certain number of women would have fucked him for the novelty. I think half the people were more surprised that he got in trouble with someone as unattractive as Monica. It’s easy to believe Clinton wasn’t getting any at home and he occasionally accepted some free stuff.  

I’m not sure Trump and Weinstein are in the same category. 

All of it is less sleazy than the accusations against Trump and Roy Moore

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

smails you are a funny "case". when some of us "lefties" were absent you seemed to perk up a little bit in regards to trump, grew some backbone, and argued your points against some of the resident freaks like creepr, wolfie, etc.

but the minute we're back in dodge, you're right back at the saloon with them  :lol:

get a backbone dude, and keep it.

Not true at all but in typical Slinger fashion you don’t pay attention very well. In the Bannon thread I called Trump a dummy and was called out on by Woolard and that has been the case in other threads as well and how exactly do you know what I posted while you were absent? Did you come back and backread every thread?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not true at all but in typical Slinger fashion you don’t pay attention very well. In the Bannon thread I called Trump a dummy and was called out on by Woolard and that has been the case in other threads as well and how exactly do you know what I posted while you were absent? Did you come back and backread every thread?

don't even engage him,  his critical thinking ability is as shot as some of the right wing rahtahds