Check your account email address ×

2019 sleds predictions!! POST IT!!

its the time of the year for this shit , love this shit. here my 2 cents on all 4 manu

BRP:  my gut says they gonna be gay and nothing earth shattering for 2019. I could see them doing Grand Touring G4 chassis, G4 600, and maybe 5 more HP for 850 just to get people giddy. 

Cat:  they are in a need of new chassis, seriously.  tried it on 2012 F1100 Turbo Pro cross couldn't wait to get off it, doesn't feel right. my gut says wont be a new chassis until 2020.  mainly BNG and maybe spring order color graphics have not seen much of those since 03-05 fire cats. 

Poo:  they will still be stubborn about not bringing 4S in AXYS , they really need to drop RZR 900 4S motor in AXYS.  their spring ordering program will be strong with tons of color options on tunnel , spindles , etc

Yam:  pretty much same as Cat except in red / blue color. mainly BNG.  

Just now, Wildboer said:

Door needs a new 600 desperately imo, I'm gonna be pissed if they don't update soon.

why? what the fuck is the point of a 600??

Lighter - nope

Better MPG - nope 

more reliable - nope

cheaper to produce - nope

they should eliminate the class all together and if people are complete pussies or woman and kids just give them a retard mode selector switch 

BRP: a new ground breaking 78 HP ACE engine to bridge the gap between the 60 hp and 90 hp ace engines. The 850 will remain a retarded size that you can’t class race anywhere. It’ll be boring AF and continue my streak of not ordering a new BRP sled since 2007. The 1200 will be completely ignored 

CAT: needs a 175 hp 800 to bring people back. I’d order even in the current chassis

what they will do: BNG.

polaris: who cares

Yamaha sucks 

Skidoo will once again bring forth startling innovation by directing it's massive marketing campaign towards gay and lesbian publications much like Subaru has been doing for years , but will claim it's all their idea and hoards of Skeedoo faggots will claim it's the most brilliant thing since the last thing Skeedoo did .  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

BRP: a new ground breaking 78 HP ACE engine to bridge the gap between the 60 hp and 90 hp ace engines. The 850 will remain a retarded size that you can’t class race anywhere. It’ll be boring AF and continue my streak of not ordering a new BRP sled since 2007. The 1200 will be completely ignored 

CAT: needs a 175 hp 800 to bring people back. I’d order even in the current chassis

what they will do: BNG.

polaris: who cares

Yamaha sucks 

14K on a pro cross?  no thanks.  you will see plenty of leftover pro cross this upcoming summer, happens every year. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm hoping to find one as well 

with the way the snows coming im just ice fishing more then sledding.  the 800 blows for hauling a sleigh. 

maybe i'll switch bumpers and use the 3 cylinder beast instead as it has an extra cooler in the back. 

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

14K on a pro cross?  no thanks.  you will see plenty of leftover pro cross this upcoming summer, happens every year. 

Last year or two of the old chassis are alway the best. If cat comes out with a new chassis who wants to risk buying one :lol: 

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

with the way the snows coming im just ice fishing more then sledding.  the 800 blows for hauling a sleigh. 

maybe i'll switch bumpers and use the 3 cylinder beast instead as it has an extra cooler in the back. 

I hear its a must to have a rad kit install on any 1200s once you do that you don't have to worry about overheating shit even if you ride on 1" of snow for whole hour :bc: 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lighter - nope

Better MPG - nope 

more reliable - nope

they should eliminate the class all together and if people are complete pussies or woman and kids just give them a retard mode selector switch 

Because z says they're the shit :lol:

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I hear its a must to have a rad kit install on any 1200s once you do that you don't have to worry about overheating shit even if you ride on 1" of snow for whole hour :bc: 

I have never had a rad kit on any 1200 and never had any overheating issues and that includes riding turbos in low snow. They will get hot and let you know if you ride it on ice or gravel :lol: on any normal trail they never get hot 

2 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

i put 9000 miles on one without a radiator and no issues at all.  this frickin 800 is a pain in the ass for keeping cool.  but it doesnt have the same rear cooler.  both have 1.75 inch lug tracks

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have never had a rad kit on any 1200 and never had any overheating issues and that includes riding turbos in low snow. They will get hot and let you know if you ride it on ice or gravel :lol: on any normal trail they never get hot 

Some 1200s have the rad kit stock

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lighter - nope

Better MPG - nope 

more reliable - nope

Pussies. The answer is Pussies. Like my father. Bitch ass snowmobilers like the pansy ass bitch that raised me. :lol::bc:

Edited by Wildboer

Just now, Wildboer said:

Pussies. The answer is Pussies. Like my father. Bitch ass snowmobiles like the pansy ass bitch that raised me. :lol::bc:

:lol: now now.....dont be so hard on him or yourself 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what was your 1st brand new sled ? mine was 2000 ZRT 600, I have a special place for Cat because they were the only one whos willing to take a loan risk on me and I ended up paying it off in 18 months, love that sled. great ergos ( believe it or not fits me better than pro cross :lol: )  it kills bunch of twin 600s to shut them up :bc:   

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

what was your 1st brand new sled ? mine was 2000 ZRT 600, I have a special place for Cat because they were the only one whos willing to take a loan risk on me and I ended up paying it off in 18 months, love that sled. great ergos ( believe it or not fits me better than pro cross :lol: )  it kills bunch of twin 600s to shut them up :bc:   

2001 zr 600 LE was my first new one.......I have a 2000 zrt 800 in the garage that I am just buttoning up a 1004 motor on. I love them sleds for smooth trails or river riding !!!111

31 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Skidoo will once again bring forth startling innovation by directing it's massive marketing campaign towards gay and lesbian publications much like Subaru has been doing for years , but will claim it's all their idea and hoards of Skeedoo faggots will claim it's the most brilliant thing since the last thing Skeedoo did .  :bc:

Keep telling us that while you roll around with your fancy skeedoo bags on your Arctic cat! Even I sold all of my skeedoo stuff. Fag!

29 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Normally I would agree but I saw a bunch of new cats in the yoop last month. 6 year old chassis and they are still selling em...