Check your account email address ×

Vermont prosecutor's parents busted again in Nebraska

ckf

image.png

LANCASTER COUNTY, Nebraska (WCAX) The elderly parents of a Vermont prosecutor caught in a massive drug bust before Christmas have been arrested again.

The California couple was taken into custody after a traffic stop Tuesday morning and now, both face new criminal charges.

Eighty year-old Patrick Jiron and 70-year-old Barbara Jiron are the parents of Justin Jiron, a deputy prosecutor in the Chittenden County State's Attorney's office. The Jirons made national headlines a few weeks ago just days before Christmas after Sheriffs say they were caught in a different Nebraska county transporting over $300,000 worth of high-grade marijuana. The two allegedly told police they were headed for Vermont and intended to give the drugs as Christmas presents.

Just before 10 a.m. Tuesday morning, the Lancaster County, Nebraska Sheriff's Department tells WCAX the couple was pulled over again in another traffic stop on Interstate 80. A K9 detected marijuana, but deputies found no drugs. But they did find $18,000 in cash -- money that police suspect was intended to buy drugs.

The sheriff's department says the Jiron's were also driving the same Toyota pickup involved in their previous bust.

The couple were free pending the outcome of the original charges, and Barbara Jiron was supposed to appear in court Wednesday afternoon to be arraigned on her first arrest.

Now, both are facing new drug trafficking charges. They posted bond and were released.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But it usually involves cash being used in a drug conspiricy . There was no drug deal , and no drugs.

Thats not true at all .......if you are carrying a large amount of cash you have a damn good chance of getting it confiscated and its a long and arduous process to get it back and many times you never do. Civil Asset Forfeiture is legal theft and the faggot ass pigs know it and utilize it to fund their tyranny 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's disgusting.

Youre fucking right it is. Look into it further and it will make you damn near homicidal .....

The pigs arent allowed to just keep the money......they have to turn it over to the feds. The law was rewritten recently to allow the feds to scrape a % off the top and then the cash is returned to the confiscating LEO agency and they get to keep the rest.

Just now, awful knawful said:

They were on their way to buy two new sleds.

18g's could probably pay your whole male hooker bill for the month I bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 FAGGOT @@@@@@@!1111111111111111

more cops being cops . again I say I get just a bit happy when I see one that gets taken out . fuck em 

oh 18k it must be for drugs WTF the pigs them self say last time they were busted they had over 300k worth . I see a large difference in 300k and 18k they obviously are not small time so 18k is just pocket cash . not to mention they cant keep it in a bank because they know the state will be seizing all there accounts if not already 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

more cops being cops . again I say I get just a bit happy when I see one that gets taken out . fuck em 

oh 18k it must be for drugs WTF the pigs them self say last time they were busted they had over 300k worth . I see a large difference in 300k and 18k they obviously are not small time so 18k is just pocket cash . not to mention they cant keep it in a bank because they know the state will be seizing all there accounts if not already 

exactly....I dont shed a tear when someone busts a cap in a pig. They chose a crooked profession and paid the price for it 

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats not true at all .......if you are carrying a large amount of cash you have a damn good chance of getting it confiscated and its a long and arduous process to get it back and many times you never do. Civil Asset Forfeiture is legal theft and the faggot ass pigs know it and utilize it to fund their tyranny 

At one time I had heard anything over 10 large stood a good chance of being seized.  I'm guessing it is lower than that now.  Sell a two year old sled for cash and bam.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

At one time I had heard anything over 10 large stood a good chance of being seized.  I'm guessing it is lower than that now.  Sell a two year old sled for cash and bam.  

yup....you dont want to be strolling around with 10g or more on you 

• Gold Member

Civil asset forfeiture is bullshit! What reason did the police have to suspect it would be used for the illegal purchase of drugs? Shit like this makes my blood boil! 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Civil asset forfeiture is bullshit! What reason did the police have to suspect it would be used for the illegal purchase of drugs? Shit like this makes my blood boil! 

they had no reason at all......its thought crime and complete bullshit

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They were heading back to Vermont to help CKF with his tolls and Drone losses.:wacko::lmao:

I just got my drone back after a warranty claim when it fell from the sky from 150' AGL.  At first they tried to claim it hit a tree. There aren't any trees that tall in the area. Plus the flight data showed an abrupt voltage drop from 14V to 7V. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

jeff sessions is one of the biggest pieces of shit in government,  ben should start his killing spree there

I honestly can think of maybe only 1 or 2 people more deserving 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

jeff sessions is one of the biggest pieces of shit in government,  ben should start his killing spree there

4th Amendment rights don't matter as long as we get that marijuana off the streets!!!!!!!!!!