Check your account email address ×

Vermont prosecutor's parents busted again in Nebraska

ckf

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

4th Amendment rights don't matter as long as we get that marijuana off the streets!!!!!!!!!!

if you arent doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear !!!!!!!!!11

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

4th Amendment rights don't matter as long as we get that marijuana off the streets!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say shit like that. Vermont is in the process of legalizing it. I've been looking at some of the grow stuff online for when it becomes legal to grow it in July  :roll:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

if you arent doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear !!!!!!!!!11

When I hear someone say that I can be assured they really have no fucking idea what the American Revolution was about. 

Just now, ckf said:

Don't say shit like that. Vermont is in the process of legalizing it. I've been looking at some of the grow stuff online for when it becomes legal to grow it in July  :roll:

Sarcasm. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

When I hear someone say that I can be assured they really have no fucking idea what the American Revolution was about. 

Sarcasm. :bc:

Zambroni has no clue :lol: that is for sure. Still to this day I have never heard a more idiotic premise uttered than

"I love how all these liberals are trying to convince us that this country was founded on dissent"

What a fucking idiot :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Zambroni has no clue :lol: that is for sure. Still to this day I have never heard a more idiotic premise uttered than

"I love how all these liberals are trying to convince us that this country was founded on dissent"

:lol::lol:

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No fucking way did he say that????

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just got my drone back after a warranty claim when it fell from the sky from 150' AGL.  At first they tried to claim it hit a tree. There aren't any trees that tall in the area. Plus the flight data showed an abrupt voltage drop from 14V to 7V. 

I bet the guy reading your claim said to him self ," cool story bro".:lmao:

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I bet the guy reading your claim said to him self ," cool story bro".:lmao:

The flight data is all there to back it up. I'm glad I got it off the drone and had someone go through it before I sent it to DJI. I'm sure a lot of claims aren't covered because there are a lot of drone owners that don't know what to look for.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

no point it becomes so cheep when legal it is not cost effective to  grow. CA I have a bud bring me like 30 fat hash dipped joints for 150  1 gets 5 guys wasted . oz of top shelf 160 .

in stores still pricey but the delivery guys are dirt cheep .  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no point it becomes so cheep when legal it is not cost effective to  grow. CA I have a bud bring me like 30 fat hash dipped joints for 150  1 gets 5 guys wasted . oz of top shelf 160 .

it still makes sense to grow at 160 per oz if you are a hobby type of a person and want to just have some personal 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

By growing it yourself you can grow what you want.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

it still makes sense to grow at 160 per oz if you are a hobby type of a person and want to just have some personal 

:iagree:  VT is going to allow two mature and 4 immature plants at a time. That will provide all we need.  

Just now, ckf said:

By growing it yourself you can grow what you want.

:iagree:  VT is going to allow two mature and 4 immature plants at a time. That will provide all we need.  

shit ....that would provide a massive stoner with all they need. That should provide you with 3/4 oz per week all year 

Just now, f7ben said:

shit ....that would provide a massive stoner with all they need. That should provide you with 3/4 oz per week all year 

We don't smoke anywhere near that much now. Back in the day I did go through close to that. :lol:  I may or may not have had a nice little setup back then with some Northern Lights, Pot of Gold and White Widow in rotation .  My buddy and I were always shocked that @Angry ginger could keep up with us at camp :lmao: