Check your account email address ×

88% Of Chicago Murderers Got Away With It In 2017

• Platinum Contributing Member

That's really sad if the statistic is accurate.   Wonder how many of the murders are by repeat offenders.  

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/04/88-percent-of-chicago-murderers-got-away-with-it-in-2017/

Chicago Police have only charged a suspect in 12 percent of homicide cases in 2017, meaning city residents had an 88 percent chance of getting away with murder last year.

Chicago suffered 604 fatal shootings in 2017, 570 that have yet to be solved, according to Heyjackass.com, a website that has documented accurate violent crime statistics regarding the city of Chicago since 2013. These numbers comes as Chicago police are touting a decreased rate of gun violence compared to 2016. Last year’s homicide total, 762, was the highest in nearly two decades, and 2017 remains far above 2015’s total of 468.

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Chicago's murder rate in 25th in the nation. Why does it get so much press by righties? Oh that's right.....Obama. :lol: 

That just proves what a steaming shithole your entire nation is :finger2: 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Chicago's murder rate in 25th in the nation. Why does it get so much press by righties? Oh that's right.....Obama. :lol: 

It got attention because it had a 50% increase from 2015 to 2016.  It also gets attention because its murder rate is so much higher than NYC and LA.  Being the nation's 3rd largest city contributes as well.  

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/02/us/chicago-murder-rate-2016-visual-guide/index.html

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Damn Detroit (#3) is blowing Chicago out of the water on this list  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

That just proves what a steaming shithole your entire nation is :finger2: 

You love USA so much you're entire forum life here is dedicated to their politics.   You also beat off trump at any turn. You just can help but get your mouth around trump

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

That's really sad if the statistic is accurate.   Wonder how many of the murders are by repeat offenders.  

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/04/88-percent-of-chicago-murderers-got-away-with-it-in-2017/

Chicago Police have only charged a suspect in 12 percent of homicide cases in 2017, meaning city residents had an 88 percent chance of getting away with murder last year.

Chicago suffered 604 fatal shootings in 2017, 570 that have yet to be solved, according to Heyjackass.com, a website that has documented accurate violent crime statistics regarding the city of Chicago since 2013. These numbers comes as Chicago police are touting a decreased rate of gun violence compared to 2016. Last year’s homicide total, 762, was the highest in nearly two decades, and 2017 remains far above 2015’s total of 468.

I know a lot of them are committed by teenagers from broken homes and a failing school system...

Just now, Wildboer said:

I know a lot of them are committed by teenagers from broken homes and a failing school system...

Broken homes is the key.   I've posted a number of times the significance of 2 parent households when it comes to crime, education and then income.   They mirror one another.  

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014 (3).png

Just now, steve from amherst said:

All failing schools have 1 thing in common.

Lack of parental involvement.

These same "failed schools" produce kids that excel because they come from a strong home.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Broken homes is the key.   I've posted a number of times the significance of 2 parent households when it comes to crime, education and then income.   They mirror one another.  

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014 (3).png

All MURDER TOWNS have one thing in common................................NEGROS!!!  

Have been, are now, and will remain the biggest threat to white Americans.  

How does a black girl have 7 kids from 5 different guys? 

How does a black guy have 9 kids from 6 different black girls, and not be in jail?

When I was young, we were scared shitless of getting a girl knocked-up, 'cause you would be taken to court, and ordered to pay CHILD SUPPORT. 

I had an older friend that worked at a county jail, that said the jail was full of guys, who did not pay their child support. 

So obviously, the black community is conspiring to keep these guys out of the court system, so WHITEY can keep paying the welfare for these black illegitimate kids. 

I am convinced that we had a national conspiracy against white America, by the liberal Democrats ..................for votes!!!

Just now, polaris550 said:

How does a black guy have 9 kids from 6 different black girls, and not be in jail?

When I was young, we were scared shitless of getting a girl knocked-up, 'cause you would be taken to court, and ordered to pay CHILD SUPPORT. 

I had an older friend that worked at a county jail, that said the jail was full of guys, who did not pay their child support. 

So obviously, the black community is conspiring to keep these guys out of the court system, so WHITEY can keep paying the welfare for these black illegitimate kids. 

I am convinced that we had a national conspiracy against white America, by the liberal Democrats ..................for votes!!!

Weren't you a cop?   

8 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You should kill yourself and/or get fucked by a rake, twice, sideways, till your die.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Weren't you a cop?   

Just found it strange a cop quoting a friend who worked in a jail.  :lol: