Check your account email address ×

Weinstein accusers not invited to golden globes

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The good one's are never cheap to maintain, you get what you pay for :bc: 

Next time I would rather have someone who has some experience in politics and governing.

But even drunk you are spot on in your assessment  of @Momorider 

Penis headed dago midget no mind imbicile posts what? :finger2: 

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's what many thought about Trump, me included and yet the joke won.

You missed my point. I agree should could win. The issue is she is a fraud. She did nothing about the Culture in Hollywood as many pointed out but dumb fucks eat up this speach like it’s something great 

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You missed my point. I agree should could win. The issue is she is a fraud. She did nothing about the Culture in Hollywood as many pointed out but dumb fucks eat up this speech like it’s something great 

Dump is part of the ‘Hollywood’ culture you’re suddenly concerned with.....so why the silence..:snack:

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump is part of the ‘Hollywood’ culture you’re suddenly concerned with.....so why the silence..:snack:

Shut up stupid and I'm sure you sat there watching during that self congratulatory bullshit from  The Golden Globes with tears in your eyes. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

The obsession for Oprah is in full swing :lol: The Dems REALLY need some to look up to at this point, and there's no one else right now, so it may as well be her. Way better then Hillary IMO :thumb: 

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The obsession for Oprah is in full swing :lol: The Dems REALLY need some to look up to at this point, and there's no one else right now, so it may as well be her. Way better then Hillary IMO :thumb: 

Oprah is a self made obviously successful woman who appears to be honest, caring and genuine.....the anti Hillary if you will.

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shut up stupid and I'm sure you sat there watching during that self congratulatory bullshit from  The Golden Globes with tears in your eyes. 

Never watched the Golden Globes....you? :snack:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oprah is a self made obviously successful woman who appears to be honest, caring and genuine.....the anti Hillary if you will.

Yep the complete opposite of Hillary and look at her biggest supporter here so far. He just happens to be the biggest Hillbot in the past. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who's supporting Oprah..??

Where else are you going to find someone to forward your progressive agenda? :lol: 

Your words toolkit...

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: 

Capture2.JPG.0033e6cc0141bbacccf989e085d7b087.JPG

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Where else are you going to find someone to forward your progressive agenda? :lol: 

Your words toolkit...

:fishing:

:owned: 

:lol: Too easy

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I'm not concerned about it at all. What bothers me is people are so stupid. People like Oprah perpetuated the problem. They knew Weinstien was was serial abuser and they did nothing. Then they throw on black dresses and pretend to care. It's total BS it's all about self promotion and most people are to stupid to see that. They think she is some pillar of society. 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You missed my point. I agree should could win. The issue is she is a fraud. She did nothing about the Culture in Hollywood as many pointed out but dumb fucks eat up this speach like it’s something great 

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

She will run one day there is no doubt about it

Oh I have little doubt she is preparing herself for a shot at it and she has the best coach in the world, her mom! :lol: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:fishing:

:owned: 

:lol: Too easy

You’re going to vote for her because you know she can win. Just like Hillary!

oh wait. :lol: