Check your account email address ×

Putting a user on ignore...

25 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nah, I just got some ass last night so I'm feeling especially feisty today. You best move along before you have to block my posts too Gayvey Davey.

Hairy ass no doubt.

55 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Sodomite be proud of his Sodomy. Prude lil bitch Momo afraid to get his dick sucked...

He literally quoted an ignored post to childishly try and rub it in my face, it was pretty pathetic. 

Woolie called me a faggot and I called him out on losing his composure and being immature then he blocked me :lol:

@Momorider would love to suck your dick, if you haven't notice momo is infatuated with the cock. Now seeing the cocksucker is so ugly you would probably be better off if you threw a flag over him so you could say you let him blow you for Old Glory :saluting:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

@Momorider would love to suck your dick, if you haven't notice momo is infatuated with the cock. Now seeing the cocksucker is so ugly you would probably be better off if you threw a flag over him so you could say you let him blow you for Old Glory :saluting:

:true:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Woolies need drama is gayer than your assholes need for dick. And that’s pretty gay man

Lets get something clear....mmmmk?  I just have no interest in going back and forth all day with someone who's more issue laden than Kaitlyn Jenner.  He's an idiot.  I think we know who triggered who here.  Oh, and you can eat a dick too.  Never said boo to you.. :news: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets get something clear....mmmmk?  I just have no interest in going back and forth all day with someone who's more issue laden than Kaitlyn Jenner.  He's an idiot.  I think we know who triggered who here.  Oh, and you can eat a dick too.  Never said boo to you.. :news: 

Don’t be upset good friend but you do love drama 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

:baby:

Typical Woolie :owned:  :lmao: 

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

penis-head.jpg Posts what? :fuckoff: 

17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hairy ass no doubt.

It was an ass every straight man here would drool over actually. Nice try Closeted Dave.

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lmfaoooo

• Haha 1