Check your account email address ×

Putting a user on ignore...

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You have no clue what a racist is.

Yeah... It’s a real complicated subject. You’re right, no idea. You’ve made multiple racist comments about Japanese people and culture. That makes you a racist. You can try to parse our whatever color of grey you want there, Mr. Grand Kleagle, but it is what it is. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Too bad you cant lose Fetal Alcohol Syndrome :guzzle: 

You're a sad individual.

Just now, s pump said:

Hmm

Diet and exercise, had to do something with my newfound energy when I started coming out of the depression. I figured getting healthy was a good place to start. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah... It’s a real complicated subject. You’re right, no idea. You’ve made multiple racist comments about Japanese people and culture. That makes you a racist. You can try to parce our whatever color of grey you want there, Mr. Grand Kleagle, but it is what it is. 

[parse]

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You're a sad individual.

Diet and exercise, had to do something with my newfound energy when I started coming out of the depression. I figured getting healthy was a good place to start. 

Thats nice

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah... It’s a real complicated subject. You’re right, no idea. You’ve made multiple racist comments about Japanese people and culture. That makes you a racist. You can try to parce our whatever color of grey you want there, Mr. Grand Kleagle, but it is what it is. 

Do you fall of your high horse when the Clown Posse routinely uses racial slang and embraces racism....:snack:

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're a sad individual.

Yet you are the FAS moron, SBYL :dunno: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Do you fall of your high horse when the Clown Posse routinely uses racial slang and embraces racism....:snack:

Actually I do... Feel free to look back at my posts. I’ve made a habit of going after the right more than anything on overt racist comments. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Actually I do... Feel free to look back at my posts. I’ve made a habit of going after the right more than anything on overt racist comments. 

A regular Niggerologist  :)

:lol: :hdchr:

Not to mention MC is the one calling everyone a racist. :justsaying:

6 minutes ago, s pump said:

Thats nice

Why were you so interested in whether or not that was a pic of me? Gonna remind everyone I have a glorious Dale Earnhardt mustache the next time you're losing an argument? Adding to your spank bank? I mean I already confirmed it was me in the first thread you asked in... 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yet you are the FAS moron, SBYL :dunno: 

Thanks for the compliment.

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Why were you so interested in whether or not that was a pic of me? Gonna remind everyone I have a glorious Dale Earnhardt mustache the next time you're losing an argument? Adding to your spank bank? I mean I already confirmed it was me in the first thread you asked in... 

Thanks for the compliment.

Just wondering.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

So you replied to Momo, Snotty, and MC......or is there more....

ZamBRO. That’s just what i found in a few minutes using the search term “racist”. Not that I need to prove anything further. My record speaks for itself. 90% of the hard right have called me a lib in the past month alone. So.... We’re best friends now. K? EMBRACE ME FELLOW LIB!

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

ZamBRO 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:thumbsup:  In your defense - one could use every reply to respond to racist posts and posters on here.

It’s too bad you bought into Dump’s trickled on economic bullshit over his blatant racist and sexist past. Priorities, eh......

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

It’s too bad you bought into Dump’s trickled on economic bullshit over his blatant racist and sexist past. Priorities, eh......

I post.  TrannyZam is triggered. :thumbsup: