Check your account email address ×

Climate change/warming

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

You just proved my point if you believed everything in that article.  Which I am sure you did.

What are balance news sources that you would accept info from?  IMO most of the networks are going to tread lightly on the energy industry to avoid losing advertising revenue. 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Cold as fuck....so much the main line coming into my house from the well froze up this weekend and burned out the pump. Now, this Thursday, it's going to be 50 and rain! WTF 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Record heat in Australia - the change is about extremes and as many of the Clown Posse fucktards bitch about it.....they deny it....typical stupidity.... :lmao: 

Record weather events all year and still people are in denial. 

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It sounds like its quite important to you. What are you personally doing about it?

Apparently pissing and moaning and calling everybody dumb on the net. I’ve heard this is very effective! :lol: 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

It sounds like its quite important to you. What are you personally doing about it?

What one person does isn’t important. What we do as a nation is. We argued for years that we shouldn’t do anything if China isn’t. I agreed that China shouldn’t be allowed to ship here if There environmental standards don’t match ours.  But we were the richest and the biggest per capita polluters. We should have done something 20 years ago. Because when 350 million middle class are the biggest problem, we want things in place for when 2 billion Chinese and Indians are living like us. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

That's a fucking cop out. If it really mattered to you , you could come up with a list as long as your arm. Hell I don't care about it and I could come up with a list just because I'm cheap. 

This is the biggest problem the warming alarmist face is they don't buy it yet try to sell it to others.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's a fucking cop out. If it really mattered to you , you could come up with a list as long as your arm. Hell I don't care about it and I could come up with a list just because I'm cheap. 

This is the biggest problem the warming alarmist face is they don't buy it yet try to sell it to others.

Yup, a lot of “ do as I say, not as I do “

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

have you figured out these are not new things that just started happening ?

I believe the prediction was more extreme and more often. Record breaking storms, flooding and fires all in one year. 

Think about record breaking fires. Do you know how much worse a fire has to be now to get out of control than 30 years ago? 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I believe the prediction was more extreme and more often. Record breaking storms, flooding and fires all in one year. 

Think about record breaking fires. Do you know how much worse a fire has to be now to get out of control than 30 years ago? 

Yellowstone fire back in the 90's was like 3 times the size of any fire in california......

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

you also get that 30 /40/50 yra ago the fires were left to burn because no one lived around them . now there are people every place and they cant just let the fuel burn out so it it always primed for a new spark.

there have be many bigger fires many larger floods and hurricanes it is weather now it is just inevitable it affects more people  

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Back in 1871 3.8 million acres burned in wisconsin killing over 1500 people.