Check your account email address ×

Climate change/warming

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And here we have the equally retarded and opposite end of the spectrum. The clueless libtard. What does extremely low barometric pressure do to tides? What would have caused a “bombastic” drop in air pressure that allowed those tides to rise extremely high? 

Jesus your clueless. Now tell everyone the land is sinking....clown.

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Tides reached their highest ever last week in Boston 

SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT'S STILL FUCKING WEATHER YOU DUNCE.

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No one ever talks about the impacts of what happens if we all somehow accept this notion of man made global warning.  What happens?  Climate accords that the worst offenders violate?  More taxes, more government, more regulation?  Carbon taxes?  Its already been established that there is a conflict when grant money depends on findings that are.....ahem....congruent with the groupthink on this, so of course there are always going to be scientists making their case.  I accept the notion of climate change.  What I don't accept is what the endgame is, or how much of an impact man has.  Thats my mindset.

Oh boo hoo, the wittle man scared of a lil bureaucracy so he refuses to believe Man is at fault. We're gonna irreversibly fuck up our climate because we can't spend money on fixing it as efficiently as you would like. Wonderful argument Woolie, just fucking WONDERFUL :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT'S STILL FUCKING WEATHER YOU DUNCE.

Oh boo hoo, the wittle man scared of a lil bureaucracy so he refuses to believe Man is at fault. We're gonna irreversibly fuck up our climate because we can't spend money on fixing it as efficiently as you would like. Wonderful argument Woolie, just fucking WONDERFUL :lol: 

Is this your idea of how to earn respect among adults?  Did you even read what I wrote, or are you just about hearing yourself talk?  I made my arguments, are you going to respond to them or just act like an asshole?  I'm surprised you got that all out without tossing out "homophobe" again. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Is this your idea of how to earn respect among adults?  Did you even read what I wrote, or are you just about hearing yourself talk?  I made my arguments, are you going to respond to them or just act like an asshole?  I'm surprised you got that all out without tossing out "homophobe" again. 

I don't want your respect Woolie, you're a grumpy old coot. I want to annoy the shit out of you with my youthful indifference.

Now back to the topic. You're intentionally blinding yourself to the fact that climate change is man made because you think the solutions are too expensive and you hate bureaucracy. It's willful ignorance and it's pathetic. End of story.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I don't want your respect Woolie, you're a grumpy old coot. I want to annoy the shit out of you with my youthful indifference.

Now back to the topic. You're intentionally blinding yourself to the fact that climate change is man made because you think the solutions are too expensive and you hate bureaucracy. It's willful ignorance and it's pathetic. End of story.

Very well then.  I asked questions about the end game.  You refuse to answer.  You wanna give up our sovereignty to the UN so they can come up with some bureaucratic nightmare of a regulatory system than places like China or India will ignore?   Never mind the answer, I could not care less what an annoying, dysfunctional little pustule of a boy thinks.  Respect goes both ways, faggot.  I've already given you enough of my time.  See how that works?

14 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Weather. This is why we can never have a rational debate about this. People are too fucking stupid. Hook line and right or left wing sinker. 

You're right, we can't have a rational debate about it.  When money started to drive the MMGW side, that caused the elite believers to blame everything on man.    

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Very well then.  I asked questions about the end game.  You refuse to answer.  You wanna give up our sovereignty to the UN so they can come up with some bureaucratic nightmare of a regulatory system than places like China or India will ignore?   Never mind the answer, I could not care less what an annoying, dysfunctional little pustule of a boy thinks.  Respect goes both ways, faggot.  I've already given you enough of my time.  See how that works?

I want the US to implement climate legislation sovereignly, then use the UN to pressure other countries into following suit via climate accords.

I already know that you're the type of person who would try to use that word as a weapon. That's why you're weak and you can't hurt me with it.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You're right, we can't have a rational debate about it.  When money started to drive the MMGW side, that caused the elite believers to blame everything on man.    

:lol::lol::lol:

22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I want the US to implement climate legislation sovereignly, then use the UN to pressure other countries into following suit via climate accords.

I already know that you're the type of person who would try to use that word as a weapon. That's why you're weak and you can't hurt me with it.

:lmao: again with the sodomite thinking he is a victim :lol: 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus your clueless. Now tell everyone the land is sinking....clown.

So right here and right now you want to blame those high tides on global warming? Please say you are? Please tell me you are just as dumb as JTSSRX....? Just the other end of the spectrum. 

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sure money played a factor, but if you think uneducated morons who gobble up Fox News 20 hours a day aren’t equally responsible for the twisted narrative, then you are part of the problem. 

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarce and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot,ccording to a report to the Commerce Department from
the Consulate at Bergen Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of   temperatures in the Arctic zone.

Exploration expeditions report that hardly any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream waters are very warm.          

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while many glaciers have   disappeared entirely.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have  never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.

Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice meltthe sea will rise and make most coast cities uninhabitable.

I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922 , as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post 93 years ago.

This must have been caused by the Model T Ford's emissions or possibly from horse and cattle farts.

Yet further evidence: The high tides and coastal flooding caused by Hawaii’s
King Tide occur regularly every Spring.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The sodomite got his climate change degree the same place Kneel and Al Gore got theirs :flush: 

Dude you are so dumb you don’t even know that plate tectonics is a thing... So you should probably go suck start a shotgun and be done with it...

59 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: again with the sodomite thinking he is a victim :lol: 

When are y'all gonna realize I'm the perpetrator here? I triggered Woolie on purpose, was expecting a more composed response though. Thought the man was proud of his maturity. :news:

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

When are y'all gonna realize I'm the perpetrator here? I triggered Woolie on purpose, was expecting a more composed response though. Thought the man was proud of his maturity. :news:

So youre an attention whore....

Ive said this all along...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sure money played a factor, but if you think uneducated morons who gobble up Fox News 20 hours a day aren’t equally responsible for the twisted narrative, then you are part of the problem. 

What problem?  You realize that there was very little push back against MMGW at first.  But then the people like Al Gore went off the deep end and with that an opposing view was pushed as well.  If you start one side of a narrative, eventually you will get an equal and opposite response.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What problem?  You realize that there was very little push back against MMGW at first.  But then the people like Al Gore went off the deep end and with that an opposing view was pushed as well.  If you start one side of a narrative, eventually you will get an equal and opposite response.

Not to mention he and many others are hipocrytes about it. On another forum I visit there is a dude that lays in bed at night holding up al gores pic with one hand. Yet he drives his kid to school every day. Down the same road that the bus comes down. 

If people want to sell it to others , they should sell it to themselves first.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

95 percent of all plastics that end up in a The oceans get there by 10 rivers:....  trillions of tons.  And the US needs to spend money on trying to figure out why the earth is fucked in a the opinion of a few alarmist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4970214/95-plastic-oceans-comes-just-TEN-rivers.html

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude you are so dumb you don’t even know that plate tectonics is a thing... So you should probably go suck start a shotgun and be done with it...

:lies: and :bullshit: from the pawn, all the brainwashed FUCK posts :finger2: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

95 percent of all plastics that end up in a The oceans get there by 10 rivers:....  trillions of tons.  And the US needs to spend money on trying to figure out why the earth is fucked in a the opinion of a few alarmist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4970214/95-plastic-oceans-comes-just-TEN-rivers.html

Lets not forget the fact that 8 million gallons of raw sewerage flows into lake erie every yr.