Check your account email address ×

Weekend post anything thread

SSFB

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

At least post a pic of one with boobs. Don,t let the cops catch you with something that young. LOL

What's the big deal?  Wildboar her/himself is only 15....  I don't think it should be a problem...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

At least post a pic of one with boobs. Don,t let the cops catch you with something that young. LOL

She's 28 bruh, it's an old FB photo, you think Imma post something new so some creep on here can do a reverse image search?

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What kind of beer is that, Massive Shit? :lol:

Well, ShortShitYourPants its an IPA known as Ithaca Brewery's Flower Power @ 7.2% alcohol! Hells yeah! Fucking spectacular!

My current favorite beer!  :bc:

Edited by Kivalo

Just now, Kivalo said:

Well, Short ShitYourPants its an IPA known as Ithaca Brewery's Flower Power @ 7.2% alcohol! Hells yeah! Fucking spectacular!

My current favorite beer!  :bc:

It sounds very tremendous!!!!!!!11

A friend sent me this link to get my opinion on this H3. Told him it was beat on good, but the maintenance was always done. He asked how the hell could I tell from that add?  Because I bought it new and sold it 6 mo ago I told him.:lol:Small world.https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2006-hummer-h3-sport-utility/6425269379.html :lol:

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A friend sent me this link to get my opinion on this H3. Told him it was beat on good, but the maintenance was always done. He asked how the hell could I tell from that add?  Because I bought it new and sold it 6 mo ago I told him.:lol:Small world.https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2006-hummer-h3-sport-utility/6425269379.html :lol:

You and Donny Buffalo would get along famously. :snack:

• Haha 2