Check your account email address ×

8 kazillion "My Pillow" ads every day

Just now, Snake said:

The best.

Between that and my chiro, my back pain is non-existant.

Wife loves it. Everyone I know does.

Love being able to wash the fuckers.

Get !

I only know 2 who have it here, 1 loves it, (woman) and the other (guy) hates it and sent it back..

Agreed. They are awesome. Look online for a 2 for one coupon. Lol...

Just make sure to follow the directions and put them in the dryer before using them to fluff them. 

I used them as stocking suffers this year at Christmas. :lol:

Edited by JEFF

We've got two of them.  I go between that and one of those cool top pillows.  I've always had a helluva time sleeping so, I'll take whatever helps my get toward the 5-6 hour mark.  We did the 2 for 1 deal.  That made it worth it.

52 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Anyone ever buy/try these?

I have 8 in my house  . I gave 1 of them to every one I buy gifts for like 6 yrs ago for xmass .

I see Mike around town from time to time 

Edited by Ez ryder

I did a check on cconsumers reports, this is part of it:

How does it feel? Our tester described My Pillow as “kind of lumpy, but comfortable.” We also polled staffers who bought My Pillow on their own. Most said they bought it to help alleviate a sleep problem such as insomnia, neck pain, or snoring. Half of the 18 staffers said it helped a lot, 17 percent said it helped a little, and 33 percent said it didn’t help at all. Only one-third of the group said they would buy My Pillow again.

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I did a check on cconsumers reports, this is part of it:

How does it feel? Our tester described My Pillow as “kind of lumpy, but comfortable.” We also polled staffers who bought My Pillow on their own. Most said they bought it to help alleviate a sleep problem such as insomnia, neck pain, or snoring. Half of the 18 staffers said it helped a lot, 17 percent said it helped a little, and 33 percent said it didn’t help at all. Only one-third of the group said they would buy My Pillow again.

And some people say a chiropractor doesn't help.

Pretty cheap investment for something a lot of people say helps.

it is just a bunch of chunks of foam . but they hold there shape better than that polly fill shit .

also if you go to a menards they sell them there then there is no shipping charge to send back if you dont like . but fuck it is a pillow it is not going to break you to buy it try it if you dont like toss it on the guest bed 

Edited by Ez ryder

The one thing I can say for sure about it is it does hold it's shape.  That's a good thing.  My problem is, I always fuck the shape up the first time anyway.  :lmao:

Seriously though...they are worth a try.  Mine is a mainstay on the bed and solidly in my rotation and I'm a borderline insomniac.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The one thing I can say for sure about it is it does hold it's shape.  That's a good thing.  My problem is, I always fuck the shape up the first time anyway.  :lmao:

Seriously though...they are worth a try.  Mine is a mainstay on the bed and solidly in my rotation and I'm a borderline insomniac.

You should be me, 2-4 hours a night and I'm awake, always been that way since grade school, just not tired.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

You should be me, 2-4 hours a night and I'm awake, always been that way since grade school, just not tired.

I'd rather be you.  I'm always at least a little tired.  :lol:

I used to get a solid 4 back in the day...and roll BIGLY.  Now, I'm just not that guy anymore.  And my body tells me so.  I try to squeek out a good 6 now.  

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is just a bunch of chunks of foam . but they hold there shape better than that polly fill shit .

also if you go to a menards they sell them there then there is no shipping charge to send back if you dont like . but fuck it is a pillow it is not going to break you to buy it try it if you dont like toss it on the guest bed 

Yeah, someone ripped one open at Walmart where my wifes works here and said it was just 3 different size foam chunks nothing special. I like the pillow I've had for 20+ years but also have a foam wedge cushion against the headboard that I lay the pillow against, helps my sore lower neck and shoulders, many nights I sleep on a heating pad, darn Lymes disease.

Edited by XCR1250

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I take after my dad, can sleep just about anywhere and be asleep in less than 2 minutes. Royally pisses my wife off as she has some kind of 10 minute fluffing and smoothing ritual before she can even attempt sleep. :lol:

My wife is the same, sits on the chair to watch TV, ZONKing in a couple minutes, same with bedtime, lights out in 5 minutes.

I spend at least 8 hours asleep a night.

Saturday or Sunday I can sleep till 10 or 11 no problem. So.... I want a good pillow. ;)

My shift starts at 9:20.

Edited by Snake

6 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I take after my dad, can sleep just about anywhere and be asleep in less than 2 minutes. Royally pisses my wife off as she has some kind of 10 minute fluffing and smoothing ritual before she can even attempt sleep. :lol:

Does you're Dad have a voice robot a high IQ and is a cripple ? Like you :dunno: 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

Saturday or Sunday I can sleep till 10 or 11 no problem. So.... I want a good pillow. ;)

Wife wants me to take Melatonin, I told her I don't want to sleep longer than I do now.  

40 minutes ago, Snake said:

I sleep 6 hours on avg.  I take benedrill to sleep at night.  It's cheaper than any of the worthwhile sleep aids.  Weekends I'll sleep 4 - 5 hours a night.  I'm up every other hour.

I have a couple thermopedic things I got from Brookstone years ago.  I need to get some new ones so I have these for camp.  Prop myself up and out to full REM in 10 or less most nights.

Edited by DriftBusta

That fuckin' homo is on our cable system so much, I wanted to thrown a fucking hammer at the TV.  I said to myself, " I bet that faggot makes a million dollars a year from all the advertising he does ".  

I then came across how much he makes.

Mike LIndell, Minnesota...........Inventor of MY PILLOW.

Guess how much????

100 Million dollars a year revenue!!!!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: