Check your account email address ×

'Death to the Ayatollah': Iranian protests get bloody as two demonstrators are 'shot dead' after angry crowds burn down a government building and torch cars while thousands take to streets to call for revolution in biggest revolt since 2009

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5223609/Two-Iranian-protesters-shot-dead-protests-continue.html#ixzz52qPZgiQr 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Iran has a very young population. And they’re not very fond of the religious leadership. 

And despite what the resident neocons say they are fairly pro west. Time for the aliens to put this religious shit to rest. It's all bullshit. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Just think what Iran would be like if we hadn't fucked them up back in the 50s...

World war 1 was started over oil in Iran and Iraq. The Germans built the Berlin Baghdad railroad to haul oil to Germany. The English approached the ottoman about doing business with them instead of the Germans, the ottomans said no. Iran played ball with the English. Ottomans got freedom. :lol:

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Kind of like America. Trump gives the old fucks one last gasp. Then it’ll finally be over. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it

Ughhh.....both of you are retards sometimes.  

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

World war 1 was started over oil in Iran and Iraq. The Germans built the Berlin Baghdad railroad to haul oil to Germany. The English approached the ottoman about doing business with them instead of the Germans, the ottomans said no. Iran played ball with the English. Ottomans got freedom. :lol:

I know some like to give the US most of the credit for the current troubles in the middle east but in reality the actions of Europe have had way more influence over the past 100 years. 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I know some like to give the US most of the credit for the current troubles in the middle east but in reality the actions of Europe have had way more influence over the past 100 years. 

Not only that, the religeous "enlightment" and stronger secular growth is pushing these ancient regimes to the brink.  BUT NO!  "Merica!!!!!!!!!!

Clowns.

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Kind of like America. Trump gives the old fucks one last gasp. Then it’ll finally be over. 

Thankfully you're wrong.  Trump will be re elected with ease.  The youth aren't all brainwashed safe space liberals.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol really? He wasn’t elected the first time with ease...

Thats my opinion.  More and more of the general public has finally figured out just how corrupt Washington and the media in the past year.  The sky didn't fall, all hell didn't break loose.  In fact the economy is doing very well, businesses and consumers are spending money, their 401ks just had the best single year since 1947, and families like mine are going to save about 2500 bucks on my taxes next year.    I don't know about you, but when I find people lying to me multiple times, I just stop listening.  I spent a week upta sled camp with nothing but CNN available for news channels.  My god, no wonder so many people have lost their minds about the guy.     

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats my opinion.  More and more of the general public has finally figured out just how corrupt Washington and the media in the past year.  The sky didn't fall, all hell didn't break loose.  In fact the economy is doing very well, businesses and consumers are spending money, their 401ks just had the best single year since 1947, and families like mine are going to save about 2500 bucks on my taxes next year.    I don't know about you, but when I find people lying to me multiple times, I just stop listening.  I spent a week upta sled camp with nothing but CNN available for news channels.  My god, no wonder so many people have lost their minds about the guy.     

I will agree that the media are wholeheartedly against the guy. That isn’t for debate, but the value of his actions to date is. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I will agree that the media are wholeheartedly against the guy. That isn’t for debate, but the value of his actions to date is. 

Good grief.  I'm getting more and more convinced you need an intervention.  :lol: I just don't want to go to Madison to do it.  Can you come up?  :lmao: