Check your account email address ×

WHO THE FUCK IS TREVOR NOAH

toslow

What's everyone's favorite conservative comedian?  Aside from the Blue Collar crew and Dennis Miller, I can't really think of many.  And even the afore-mentioned don't seem very active lately.

Trevor being less funny than Stewart is more due to how truly awesome Stewart was.  Trevor is funnier live, the wife bought us tickets to seem him in Champaign this past October.  He does a hilarious bit about the first time he tried tacos and the taco truck guy insists he'll need a napkin, which in South Africa, napkin means diaper, so he was all concerned about what the heck this taco was about to do to him that would require a napkin.  It's funnier when he tells the story, trust me.

As for Samantha Bee, John Oliver, Colbert, Maher, Jim Jeffries; if you don't like their content you won't find them funny no matter what cause you'll be too engaged in hating them.  This condition probably affects many of the rww's here.  Sucks not to be able to sit down and enjoy a good comedy show so I feel sorry for ya'll.

11 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

What's everyone's favorite conservative comedian?  Aside from the Blue Collar crew and Dennis Miller, I can't really think of many.  And even the afore-mentioned don't seem very active lately.

Trevor being less funny than Stewart is more due to how truly awesome Stewart was.  Trevor is funnier live, the wife bought us tickets to seem him in Champaign this past October.  He does a hilarious bit about the first time he tried tacos and the taco truck guy insists he'll need a napkin, which in South Africa, napkin means diaper, so he was all concerned about what the heck this taco was about to do to him that would require a napkin.  It's funnier when he tells the story, trust me.

As for Samantha Bee, John Oliver, Colbert, Maher, Jim Jeffries; if you don't like their content you won't find them funny no matter what cause you'll be too engaged in hating them.  This condition probably affects many of the rww's here.  Sucks not to be able to sit down and enjoy a good comedy show so I feel sorry for ya'll.

i enjoy comedy, what i don't enjoy is the bullshit comedy that i don't find funny for the last yr about trump. i'm not a trump supporter by no means being Canadian i got no pony in the race.

just sick of listening to all the negative bullshit they claim is comedy

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Dude.  Why do comedians have to be partison now?  Funny is funny.  The shit being thrown up into our bedrooms late night sounds like a bunch of pretentious ass-hurt whining.  Sure, plenty to joke about but how long do some think it's still funny.  I don't find any side of political humor all that funny myself.  But, a good amount of the population must find it funny I guess.  Buncha shut-in librulz wrapping themselves up in their Shillery Snuggie's convincing themselves of their own intellectual superiority and righteous choices.  The Liberal Fascist movement is over...THAT I find funny...and just.  

"GO Trevor! GO Trevor! Go Trevor!!!"  :lmao:

Image result for snuggie gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jim Jefferies is excellent, but I haven't watched him on the tele with the political stuff.  You must be the MD guy he took to the whore house?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  Why do comedians have to be partison now?  Funny is funny.  The shit being thrown up into our bedrooms late night sounds like a bunch of pretentious ass-hurt whining.  Sure, plenty to joke about but how long do some think it's still funny.  I don't find any side of political humor all that funny myself.  But, a good amount of the population must find it funny I guess.  Buncha shut-in librulz wrapping themselves up in their Shillery Snuggie's convincing themselves of their own intellectual superiority and righteous choices.  The Liberal Fascist movement is over...THAT I find funny...and just.  

It doesn’t have to be partisan but there’s just so much material there.  Not to mention Trump is tremendously unpopular.  I think I heard Colbert’s ratings have gone way up in the past year so I guess most people still find it funny.  The networks are there to make money so if their employees were hurting ratings...  In conclusion, you should probably back your ass up to a full length mirror and then look back to see who’s suffering the true butt hurt at the hands of late night comics.  

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It doesn’t have to be partisan but there’s just so much material there.  Not to mention Trump is tremendously unpopular.  I think I heard Colbert’s ratings have gone way up in the past year so I guess most people still find it funny.  The networks are there to make money so if their employees were hurting ratings...  In conclusion, you should probably back your ass up to a full length mirror and then look back to see who’s suffering the true butt hurt at the hands of late night comics.  

Got it.  You and your type find validation in late night comedians.  Makes sense.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Got it.  You and your type find validation in late night comedians.  Makes sense.  :lol:

I knew you’d get it there.  We’re not so different after all.  You know how you’re always just so giddy that, “at least he’s pissing off liberals so - winning!”.  It’s kind of like that for us at this point but opposite.

Funny thing is, it was never like that with Obama - we really wanted everyone to like him.  We never took any joy in conservatives being pissed off.  But now that Trumpies have taken that tack...

29 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

i guess trump is so tremendously unpopular he became president...got it:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I knew you’d get it there.  We’re not so different after all.  You know how you’re always just so giddy that, “at least he’s pissing off liberals so - winning!”.  It’s kind of like that for us at this point but opposite.

Funny thing is, it was never like that with Obama - we really wanted everyone to like him.  We never took any joy in conservatives being pissed off.  But now that Trumpies have taken that tack...

Wow.  Trust me, I didn’t “get there”.  There is so much wrong with your post that I don’t know where to start.  It’s as if you’ve been isolated for the last eight years...and really you have.

”We really wanted everyone to like him.”   Holy shit.  You don’t understand why I am pointing this out in particular though.

10 minutes ago, toslow said:

i guess trump is so tremendously unpopular he became president...got it:thumbsup:

You don’t have to be popular to become president.  Trump is bigly proof of that, guy who lives in Connecticut but is Canadian and doesn’t care about Trump while lavishing him in praise everyday.  You’re re quite the dichotomy, lol.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

You don’t have to be popular to become president.  Trump is bigly proof of that, guy who lives in Connecticut but is Canadian and doesn’t care about Trump while lavishing him in praise everyday.  You’re re quite the dichotomy, lol.

like i said, got no pony in the race. this is the comedy i like is watching butt hurt people try to justify why they are butt hurt

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

like i said, got no pony in the race. this is the comedy i like is watching butt hurt people try to justify why they are butt hurt

Got no pony but still bitching about Obimmer a year after his horse has left a stable you have no horses in.  So it’s cool for you to criticize the President and you haven’t been butt hurt for the past nine years but if anyone criticized the current president then they are butt hurt.  Can you even keep up with your own bullshit at this point?

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Got no pony but still bitching about Obimmer a year after his horse has left a stable you have no horses in.  So it’s cool for you to criticize the President and you haven’t been butt hurt for the past nine years but if anyone criticized the current president then they are butt hurt.  Can you even keep up with your own bullshit at this point?

i'm not merican, so i really don't give a flying fuck what you bitch about, what i don't think is comedy is doing the same stupid anti trump skit for over a yr

i'm out. :headshot:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

whew

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Lets get something straight.  It was way worse when Obama was around.  His detractors weren't the crybaby morons we have now with Trump.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

whew

Lets get something straight.  It was way worse when Obama was around.  His detractors weren't the crybaby morons we have now with Trump.

The T.E.A. Partiers were generally older, no doubt, but arguably less mature and less intelligent.  They would clamor on and on about the dumbest shit while dressing up in powdered wigs and waving protest signs with misspelled words.  

My guess, is they are the same folks purchasing this symbol of idiocy: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Proof that all you have to be is famous to pull some serious tail.  :lol:  I thought he was gay.  :lol:  

37be86fa578133cfa6e8c79132b9376b--taylors-singers.jpg

e373981fc554d01eb6ebfe409e126173--taylors-facebook.jpg

Edited by Highmark

The T.E.A. Partiers were generally older, no doubt, but arguably less mature and less intelligent.  They would clamor on and on about the dumbest shit while dressing up in powdered wigs and waving protest signs with misspelled words.  

My guess, is they are the same folks purchasing this symbol of idiocy: 

You mean like marching en masse a day after Trumps inauguration with knitted vaginas on their heads?  You mean politicizing every fucking award show coming out of Hollywood and lecturing the public?  Get real.  Tea Party was regular folks, who cared about the direction the country was going in, and were delegitimized at every turn, by the likes of people like you.  They weren't defecating on cop cars, they weren't leaving a mess after their protests, they weren't violent and destroying property, and behaving like assholes.  So thanks, keep up the good work, and enjoy the next 7 years.   :bc: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You mean like marching en masse a day after Trumps inauguration with knitted vaginas on their heads?  You mean politicizing every fucking award show coming out of Hollywood and lecturing the public?  Get real.  Tea Party was regular folks, who cared about the direction the country was going in, and were delegitimized at every turn, by the likes of people like you.  They weren't defecating on cop cars, they weren't leaving a mess after their protests, they weren't violent and destroying property, and behaving like assholes.  So thanks, keep up the good work, and enjoy the next 7 years.   :bc: 

Nice mischaracterization of the women’s march, Mr. Strawman.  Did you get your Trumpy Bear out on the sled yet?

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

good lord,. what idiots :lol:

Member when merica hating Ma-tuna said she was going to blow up the white house?  what a pos.

• Like 1