Check your account email address ×

More Global Warming..LOL

XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Outside of politicians and radicals, no one is calling it settles science. And they look to be getting things right only because it fits more with what you want to believe, not because you have any understanding of the science. 

But you do more than the rest of us?  :lol:   OK Neal.  :lol:  

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Outside of politicians and radicals, no one is calling it settles science. And they look to be getting things right only because it fits more with what you want to believe, not because you have any understanding of the science. 

:lol:

Yah sure.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

But you do more than the rest of us?  :lol:   OK Neal.  :lol:  

I’m not making the claim that one or the other is definitive, am I? Try to keep up... That is the point. That you can’t just look at one or the other and say, “Yep, doesn’t exist because I read this on the web.” 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh, do tell how I’m wrong... You have a doctorate in this? I don’t... So to say you have a grasp on whether gw is man made, solar, whatever, seems pretty foolish. 

A doctorate huh?  I don't care for those with credentials that practice voodoo science.  Their predictions of the change or what the drivers are have been wrong to put it mildly.

All I'm saying is the solar cycles seem to be more in line with what we are observing today.  

Edited by ArcticCrusher

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m not making the claim that one or the other is definitive, am I? Try to keep up... That is the point. That you can’t just look at one or the other and say, “Yep, doesn’t exist because I read this on the web.” 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh, do tell how I’m wrong... You have a doctorate in this? I don’t... So to say you have a grasp on whether gw is man made, solar, whatever, seems pretty foolish. 

I think the point is that anyone that debates or even questions the MMCC agenda is typically heavily criticized by those who believe.  More so than the other way around.

I think we all take in things we read and form opinions based off that information.   I highly doubt anyone here is actually studying climate with their own scientific instruments and data.  

I will say this.   It is a topic I research a fair amount and what I find most relevant is the MMGW or MMCC crowd seems to be wrong in their predictions more so than right.   Maybe if they didn't try and preach the doom and gloom so much their predictions would be more accurate and hence more accepted.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

That’s our slope! He wears that shit like a badge of honor. :lol: 

Right. funny that him and others like him don't see it.

I bet 9 out 10 people who have come into work have said the same exact thing.. Not because  they are backwoods toothless racists.it is human nature. How many snow shovels you figure they sell in July , on hundred degree days?  none. Can you imagine some asshole calling customers not buying a shovel, stupid.

If we were having a stretch of 65 degree days the same people would be switching arguments. :yawn:

Edited by Cold War

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

We don't know that.  That is speculation and special pleading at this point.

Neal

:lol:You really think we can control mother nature and the natural changes that have taken place for millions of years. How do you propose man controls the fluctuations of the sun? Let me guess... we'll encase the planet inside an enormous globe where we can control the levels of sunlight getting through. That's only the tip of the "iceberg"

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure, post em up.

Neal

What? The original predictions? the attempts to back track them after? 

Why do we have to play a stupid game. Are you really saying he didn't make predictions that didn't even come close to being accurate? Like not even driving to the ballpark accurate.  

Edited by washedupmxer

4 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

What? The original predictions? the attempts to back track them after? 

Why do we have to play a stupid game. Are you really saying he didn't make predictions that didn't even come close to being accurate? Like not even driving to the ballpark accurate.  

That's not what I said at all.  Perhaps you should go back and read what has been posted before going full bore Al Gore...

Neal