Check your account email address ×

America's health is declining -- and corporations are stoking this crisis

God you are pathetic.  

Actually, corporations have been trying to encourage a healthier work force for years with massive incentives and benefits for their employees.  A lot of talk was swirling about letting employees enter into health pools for insurance discounts.  Guess who squashed that idea!  Yup!!! 

“Thanks Obama!”

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

God you are pathetic.  

Actually, corporations have been trying to encourage a healthier work force for years with massive incentives and benefits for their employees.  A lot of talk was swirling about letting employees enter into health pools for insurance discounts.  Guess who squashed that idea!  Yup!!! 

“Thanks Obama!”

Health pools. Is that like lithium baths? 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/27/opinions/life-expectancy-corporations-opinion-sachs/index.html

These old, syphilitic, alcoholic, and whateverelse trump supporters can’t die off fast enough. 

From you link. "And make no mistake -- America's health crisis is the result of greedy corporations and their reckless practices."

Yes. Yes it is, it has nothing to do with personal responsibility.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Health pools. Is that like lithium baths? 

No surprise you don’t know what It means.  It’s about adverse selection in risk pools.  Obama say  no!!!!  Cuz Dems is fattys!!!!  And mentally unstable on top of that!

:lol:

Bet your little shop tags insurance pretty good, eh?  Racket.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No surprise you don’t know what It means.  It’s about adverse selection in risk pools.  Obama say  no!!!!  Cuz Dems is fattys!!!!  And mentally unstable on top of that!

:lol:

Bet your little shop tags insurance pretty good, eh?  Racket.

Corporations have our health in their best interest. Is that why a pharmaceutical company was fined $650,000,000 dollars for knowingly misleading both the American public and healthcare providers about the drug seeking potential of OxyContin? Or 80% of the food on the grocery shelves are designed to promote over eating and a insulin resistance? You need to go back to school son. You’re way out of your league here with that Fox News propaganda. 

11 minutes ago, JEFF said:

From you link. "And make no mistake -- America's health crisis is the result of greedy corporations and their reckless practices."

Yes. Yes it is, it has nothing to do with personal responsibility.

Admit it. Your dad kicked the shit out you when you were young and you defended his right to do it. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Corporations have our health in their best interest. Is that why a pharmaceutical company was fined $650,000,000 dollars for knowingly misleading both the American public and healthcare providers about the drug seeking potential of OxyContin? Or 80% of the food on the grocery shelves are designed to promote over eating and a insulin resistance? You need to go back to school son. You’re way out of your league here with that Fox News propaganda. 

You’re an idiot.  Pretty simple.  So now we are shifting to big pharma?  I thought it was all corps!  Mean corporations!!!!!!  Your little dig at Trump supporters  in the post for no apparent reason other than to help ease your ass hurt says it all. 

Personal responsibility.  I know that’s not what you believe.  It takes a village right?  And a team of headshrinking, “counseling” hacks to create, convince, and indoctrinate all the victims to believe just that.  Hey, do you recommend hourly viewing of CNN?

Hack. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You’re an idiot.  Pretty simple.  So now we are shifting to big pharma?  I thought it was all corps!  Mean corporations!!!!!!  Your little dig at Trump supporters  in the post for no apparent reason other than to help ease your ass hurt says it all. 

Personal responsibility.  I know that’s not what you believe.  It takes a village right?  And a team of headshrinking, “counseling” hacks to create, convince, and indoctrinate all the victims to believe just that.  Hey, do you recommend hourly viewing of CNN?

Hack. :lol:

I’d say most republicans are a rotund bunch. Overweight with an inverted penis. Like all things, there’s always exceptions though. 

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

God you are pathetic.  

“Thanks Obama!”

Modern medicine is anti good health by design. No money in healthy people. I get a kick out of these pharm commercials.

Side effects include: uncontrollable seizures, vomitting, cancer, butthole aids, death, hair loss, acne, shit your pants, tourettes, erectile disfunction, burning piss, freezing piss, Momo rape, crusty balls, leprosy, weight loss, weight gain, random faggotry... Ask your doctor if it's right for you!

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Modern medicine is anti good health by design. No money in healthy people. I get a kick out of these pharm commercials.

Side effects include: uncontrollable seizures, vomitting, cancer, butthole aids, death, hair loss, acne, shit your pants, tourettes, erectile disfunction, burning piss, freezing piss, Momo rape, crusty balls, leprosy, weight loss, weight gain, random faggotry... Ask your doctor if it's right for you!

You know we are the only nation that allows pharma to advertise directly to consumers?  Unreal.  My favorites are the ones advertising a new drug to be taken with another drug to offset the original drug’s side effects.  Good god!!!!!  All gluten free of course...: :lmao: but that’s a whole new thread.

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

so just how dose IMB or say Toyota or my 2 land management llc or my construction llc    or the millions of other corporations fit in to this evil scheme of yours 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so just how dose IMB or say Toyota or my 2 land management llc or my construction llc    or the millions of other corporations fit in to this evil scheme of yours 

Better yet, how would the largest maker of toilet plungers fit into this scheme. 

15 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I have a friend who runs study's for a large pharma corp. the deal is you have say 1000 people in a test group . if just 1 shits his pants during the study it is included in the side effects by law it makes no diff if the guy drank a case of Blatz and a sack of white castles. if he reports it happening during the study it must be included.

BTW my wife just started a contract at a  pretty big corp . they have nothing but health shit in the break rooms big health insurance discounts for swiping your card in there gym or 1 of the many on there list they pay for . they will pay for Radon testing of your primary they have nurses coming in for shots and clinics and shit . more evil corps . oh and they import and export a ton no billions of tons of the raw good that you eat every day